Sep 29 - Bank of America to Start Charging Debit Card Usage Fee

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
credit unions>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #62
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,309 | Props total: 5251 5251
 CASH1 said:
It's only 5 dollars a month? I'm not thrilled about being charged more, but it's only 5 bucks, why the big uproar?
Read the news article and then read your comment

Today it's 5 dollars tomorrow it's 15; if you paying 5 dollars over your entire lifetime it will be in the thousands.
 6 years ago '05        #63
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 CASH1 said:
It's only 5 dollars a month? I'm not thrilled about being charged more, but it's only 5 bucks, why the big uproar?
because it shouldn't be ANY dollar's a month to use YOUR own money. sh*t is bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #64
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
someone school those of us (me) who are unfamiliar with how credit unions work?

what are the main differences between a credit union/bank?

I read that credit unions only work in your state..so if i were to go visit a friend in another state and needed an ATM id have to pay a ATM fee or some sh*t like that? is that true?
 6 years ago '05        #65
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 R4P said:
someone school those of us (me) who are unfamiliar with how credit unions work?

what are the main differences between a credit union/bank?

I read that credit unions only work in your state..so if i were to go visit a friend in another state and needed an ATM id have to pay a ATM fee or some sh*t like that? is that true?
sh*t u have to pay an atm fee within your own state if you don't use ur own banks systems.
 6 years ago '06        #66
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
i'm at a crossroads with this, 1, i do think this sh*t is greedy as fu*k, i mean i have to fu*king pay a fee to use my own damn money? But on the otherhand, a one time $5 fee is almost as much as using a non bank of america atm anyway. Regardless, i think i'll look into credit unions also. You really shouldn't have to pay money to use your own fu*king money.
 09-30-2011, 11:57 AM         #67
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what if you dont use your debit card? do you still get charge. I have multiple accouts with different banks and I havent touch my BOA in months
 6 years ago '06        #68
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 Little Dice said:
what if you dont use your debit card? do you still get charge. I have multiple accouts with different banks and I havent touch my BOA in months
Far as I know the fee's are only for when you use your debit card.

I'll be sticking with my local bank but if they even think about doing this bullsh*t i'll cancel my account with the quickness. I use my debit card for everything so that fee would eat me alive
 09-30-2011, 01:02 PM         #69
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CASH1 said:
 6 years ago '07        #70
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
Looks like it's time for me to switch banks
 6 years ago '04        #71
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 CASH1 said:
You have to consider all the other fees that banks charge too. Charged using a non-bank ATM, by the bank and ATM (Wells Fargo). Charges for having a checking accounts, charges for buying checks, crazy NSF charges, etc...

Also keep in mind that these guys use your money for loans, which you gain like .001 interest in return
 6 years ago '10        #72
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
C'mon people. Instead of using Debit, be smart and use Credit instead.
 6 years ago '05        #73
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
man Chase better not start this sh*t then but I have Bank of America also, but will they charge for using it as a credit
 6 years ago '06        #74
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
meh I pay everything with my credit card, can't remember the last time I bought something with my debit card

Still pretty wack though since a lot of people use their debit card for everyday purchases
 6 years ago '04        #75
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,469 | Props total: 6411 6411
 ruff said:
Damn, how much more money do these jews want from me??
lol haha
 6 years ago '10        #76
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Gadd said:
meh I pay everything with my credit card, can't remember the last time I bought something with my debit card

Still pretty wack though since a lot of people use their debit card for everyday purchases
They are only charging for the use of the DEBIT part. If you hit cancel when you slide your Bank card through, just select the credit option and you will save the fee.

I dont know why anybody who has a debit bank card uses the debit part anyway vs just selecting credit. Some establishments charge fees for that sh*t anyway.
 09-30-2011, 04:36 PM         #77
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im going to ask my wife if this is true, cuz she works there, and if they do hello Credit Union!
 6 years ago '04        #78
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 rek0nize said:
C'mon people. Instead of using Debit, be smart and use Credit instead.
I'm a.ssuming that you'll get charge if you use your bank card period, as credit or debit
 6 years ago '11        #79
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
im definitely finding me a local joint whenever i move. but i have to find a job first to even have money to deposit
 6 years ago '08        #80
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 usarmyboy83 said:
Im going to ask my wife if this is true, cuz she works there, and if they do hello Credit Union!
its def true...just get as much inside info as you can and report back...sh*t would be appreciated homie..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy