Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
Jay-z is hip-hop royalty. Wayne is the court Jester. You get the picture, Wayne is trendy, when he is Jay's age he won't have sh*t because Baby and Slim will own it all. Jay-z owns his own masters and all of his publishing, Wayne doesn't. He doesn't have what it takes to really be THE MAN. Lil Wayne is LeBron James, Jay-z is Kobe Bryant. Jay-z is Michael Jordan, Lil Wayne is Scottie Pippen.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 09-29-2011 at 10:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #42
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
All real men know Wayne is a bi*ch. He gonna make his money and have his fame but everyone knows he's more woman than man.
 6 years ago '11        #43
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
Competition is needed to make music stronger, better and more versatile than it ever was. If you down play that aspect of Hip Hop, you basically will get nothing more than bullsh*t a.ss products of music that people will have to choose from.

Wayne saying that sh*t about no repercussions because Jay ain't going to respond. Jay never responded to anybody after Ether.

Wayne won't respond to 50 though.
 6 years ago '04        #44
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Deniro732 said:
@ wayne saying competition is for the old guys ..that's why rap is so fu*king soft ..competition is the only thing that makes individuals better, him saying that just goes to show you his fans have made him so comfortable and content with doing what he's been doing that he doesn't feel the need to progress anymore..what a wack a.ss n*gga he is for saying some sh*t like that
...Co-sign.

It's one thing to think you're the 'best (Despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary ),' but it's another to basically admit that you're a pop-rap sellout who still thinks you're 20.

Maybe that 'Baby Money' can buy a time-traveling Delorean
 6 years ago '10        #45
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 RAWshadTX said:
Competition is needed to make music stronger, better and more versatile than it ever was. If you down play that aspect of Hip Hop, you basically will get nothing more than bullsh*t a.ss products of music that people will have to choose from.

Wayne saying that sh*t about no repercussions because Jay ain't going to respond. Jay never responded to anybody after Ether.

Is that fact?
 09-29-2011, 10:22 PM         #46
Po*TenSe™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mileycirus said:
DAMN jay-z's d!ck is small!!
 Adewale said:

that's wat came to your mind first after reading that article

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #47
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 186 186
Hov:..LADdddttt!..i own the whole world
UH!..I might bring back jerry curls..
Im bout to have a young baby..you old baby..
yall dont even have as much money as my new baby..UH!

6 years ago '04        #48
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 RAWshadTX said:

...Word?

[video - click to view]

He even used homie's beat
 6 years ago '07        #49
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wayne is talented but he's soft. Lil Wayne is not a leader, everything thing Wayne has done has been a product of Baby and Slims design. Baby has manipulated and exploited Wayne so much that he had him kissing him on the lips. If that was not exposed they would still be kissing. Wayne is hard worker but he is not the Alpha male. Jay-z is self-made and has body of work that will stand the test of time. His top 5 DOA is official. Reasonable Doubt is one of GOAT hip-hop albums of all time. Guys like Jay, 50, Diddy, Baby are the Rockafellers, Fords, Carnagies of hip hop. Wayne is a good rapper but his decisions and character are so flawed it's hard to respect him outside of music.
Calm down bro, it's just an act. All these rappers do is put on an act.
 6 years ago '08        #50
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 6 years ago '07        #51
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 The S-Word said:
...Word?

Forgot about this one

That "Jones" triple was vicious.
 6 years ago '05        #52
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1839 1839
sounds like wayne is saying "i took a shot at someone who i knew wouldnt respond"

and he also sounds like he is saying "i dont real want beef, im just having fun, so i can take shots at dudes and since it was meant in fun, dont take it serious"

i think for wayne to credit with the doubters he will have to go thru some legit beef and rap battles, like a lot of others have had to do in the past.

also this age sh*t is becoming a fu*king joke, a ten year or twelve year difference doesnt mean sh*t, its not like its football or basketball.
 09-29-2011, 10:52 PM         #53
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's saying he raps because he loves it and he isn't focused on being better than ANYONE. He just doing him....tunnel vision. Whats so damn hard to understand?
 6 years ago '08        #54
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
when he says competition, I think he means beef turning into something serious when it spills into the streets, imagine jay z and lil wayne both getting murdered due to this sh*t lmfao, thats what weezy the god is saying
 6 years ago '06        #55
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
I arrived the same time Fred Hampton Died/
Real Ninjaz just multiply.../

This line alone is filled with more depth than an Wayne Album... Please let us not think for one second that Jay-Z is not battled tested, and been in plenty of war of words to have witnessed both sides of a rap beef... Wayne has had his card pulled so many times by so many insignificant rappers, that he has taken the Jay-Z stand of not responding to them... It seems like Wayne is hoping that Jay continues to take that stand... and the fact that this nicca said Rap is not about competition... Is the reason why I think these so called "Old Ninjaz" are what the rap game needs... this repetitve, all sound the same kind of music is k!lling the game... yea yall eating and getting money... and I like that yall are doing that... but I am a competitve person... and the only Person that we ever Compare Jay-Z to is Jay-Z... we compare his old stuff to his new stuff ... you can not find a rapper living to compare Jay to.... not even Lil Wayne... he is in his own lane... but trust me and it is my deepest hope... that Jay-Z responds its in his nature to... I hope... if he doesnt then I think the game is really gone soft.... he gonna give this nicca a 16 on tour trust me...
 6 years ago '04        #56
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6635 6635
"Im a multimillionaire, so how is it still I'm the hardest n*gga here..."

And this bullsh*t
 RAWshadTX said:

^^^
SO he NEVER responded back to Game and Jim Jones...he NEVER responded back not 1 time

he NEVER dropped
Lost Ones, Dig A Hole, The Ballin remix...

C'mon man damn..this is SUPPOSED to be the HIP HOP section...n*ggas is part timers in this bi*ch...That sh*t is common knowledge up there

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 09-30-2011 at 12:02 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #57
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6635 6635
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
i swear u bums got the rap Game twisted " oh its about competition " " its about who is better" STFU!!! Rap, hip hop was created to voice ur emotions ur struggles ur hunger for a better life then just Being in the Hood and Dieing in the hood its about Money fame and power , 2 pac biggie nas and Em and all this Rappers do it for the same reason all this new rappers do it , MONEY , pus*y, AND GOOD LIFE , the Competitions come along the way when jealousy and hate is build up from HATERS that dont want u to be Successful, Jay z , lil wayne , Nas give two sh*ts if a diss track is made about them, but its bums and Sheeps that made the beef start " oh nas did u hear what Jay said about u" " Damn Jay Wayne just sh*tted on u" U losers are the reason hip hop has Evolved to what it is now , u gave all this ppl passes u made Jay and Nas beef u made 50 cent get too c*cky u ended Ja rules Career u k!lled 2pac , u let 50 cent k!ll NY music off by Fueling beefs and Accepting everything that hip hop is going thru , when 50 was beefing u said " sh*t is played out beef is stupid in hip hop. now when Wayne says " theres no Competition" u say " Jay z should go beef wit this n*gga"????
So KRS-1 and MC Shan wasn't Battling?
Roxanne Shante and UTFO wasn't battling?
Big Daddy Kane NEVER wanted to battle Rakim???
Moe Dee and Ice-T and LL just waisted their time?
The Ultramagnetic MC's was just out there rhyming...not battling with anybody??...

Boy Im about thru with this section for today....
 6 years ago '08        #58
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 806 806
This n*gga Wayne is scared of jay he's a.ss, he done ran threw all of guille's rhymebooks. He knows he can't box with the god!
 6 years ago '11        #59
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
 Cutty Olds said:
"Im a multimillionaire, so how is it still I'm the hardest n*gga here..."

And this bullsh*t

^^^
SO he NEVER responded back to Game and Jim Jones...he NEVER responded back not 1 time

he NEVER dropped
Lost Ones, Dig A Hole, The Ballin remix...

C'mon man damn..this is SUPPOSED to be the HIP HOP section...n*ggas is part timers in this bi*ch...That sh*t is common knowledge up there
I'm talking about songs with no subliminals.
 6 years ago '10        #60
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 The S-Word said:
...Word?

Jay tried to play the "I'm above that" card in all his comebacks at Cam'Ron, but he dissed Jim Jones...JIM JONES???

Cam'Ron really got under Jay-Z's skin with this one:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ImSoThoed; 09-30-2011 at 12:45 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy