Kobe Bryant Trashes Shaq: "I Can't Tolerate Players Who Work Out For 30 Min"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
Shaq's dominance can be sooooo overrated....
 6 years ago '07        #42
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
shaq to kobe: if u hadn't noticed, i've been carrying u this whole time

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #43
TruRoux 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 997 997
 Ant McQueen said:
n*ggas are talking as if the man wasn't over 300 pounds, LOL. That's a lot of weight to carry around. It's amazing that he lasted as long as he did. Look at a lot of the other " Big " centers. They didn't last nearly as long as Shaq did.
Ahhhh. The rare smell of common sense.

Kobe is the man. I get it now. But but between 2000-2004ish Shaq could have taken a minimum of 11 different teams to NBA finals. Guranteed. Can you say the same for Kobe during that span? Not so easily. Shaq turned any team he played for during his prime into an instant contender for the chip. He has never struggled to make the playoffs.

As crazy as they may have been you had the occasional lsd abuser that thought they could stop Mike. Same for kobe, lebron(kinda), and anyone else u can think of. Not since hakeem has ANYONE even come close to thinkin they could D-up on shaq legit. Had to send him to the line to stand a chance.

Shaq is the most dominant force during my lifetime; and, call it ignorance, i'm sure he woulda destroyed both russel and chamberlain. Jabbar would have been like a hakeem problem to him maybe. But I think in his prime, cuz hakeem beat up on young shaq, Shaq woulda beasted them all out.
 6 years ago '04        #44
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 872 872
 Nate187um said:
We all know the Western Conference Finals was the real nba finals back then

Loso Luciano24 said:

Dude could of been better but didnt give a fu*k

He could have been better than arguably the best center to step on the court...

and no matter what, from here on out, all the greats will be arguably the GOAT
 6 years ago '10        #45
TruRoux 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 997 997
 Mista Mizatti said:
Shaq's dominance can be sooooo overrated....
Really? Elaborate a bit please. I think his dominance is generally understood. Its his skill level that is argueably debateable.
 09-29-2011, 05:39 PM         #46
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the fu*k what

like Shaq isnt top 3 centers of all time
 09-29-2011, 05:41 PM         #47
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't use the argument "...bu bu but...he was sooooo dominate..."

It doesn't disregard his laziness. Randy Moss was the most dominate wide out for several years, but had an average, at best, work ethic.

If anything examples like these guys are sad because we never got to see them reach their absolute potential and considering how well their careers went...that's saying something major.
 6 years ago '04        #48
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 P. Dedos said:
shaq was the best player in basketball period for those 3 championships. league mvp and all 3 finALS MVP
sounds to me that kobe was jealous...
 6 years ago '06        #49
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
Kobe f*ggot a.ss still sneak dissin'...

makes me look at him in a crazy a.ss light...
 09-29-2011, 05:51 PM         #50
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anything Kobe was more @ Shaq being lazy & just wanting to walk in and be the man

I think if Shaq had put that work in with Kobe then they would of gotten along alot better

Shaq didn't care about FT's and other sh*t to better his game and obviously you cant let that slide

with the mentality kobe has
 09-29-2011, 05:53 PM         #51
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not this sh*t again, only reason shaq gets no respect is cause he put on a celtics jersey! Other then that, he was the sh*t back in L.A. The season better start on time, kobe really wants his 6th ring.
 09-29-2011, 05:55 PM         #52
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is true.........shaq wanted to be a celebrity and all that bullsh*t. if phil jackson aint get a hold of him, he wouldn't have any rings. if shaq had bill russell's will to win, he'd have 8 or 9 championships by now. but the fact that he's still a top 10 all time without the proper mindset is pretty amazing.
 6 years ago '07        #53
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14886 14886
 TruRoux said:
Ahhhh. The rare smell of common sense.

Kobe is the man. I get it now. But but between 2000-2004ish Shaq could have taken a minimum of 11 different teams to NBA finals. Guranteed. Can you say the same for Kobe during that span? Not so easily. Shaq turned any team he played for during his prime into an instant contender for the chip. He has never struggled to make the playoffs.

As crazy as they may have been you had the occasional lsd abuser that thought they could stop Mike. Same for kobe, lebron(kinda), and anyone else u can think of. Not since hakeem has ANYONE even come close to thinkin they could D-up on shaq legit. Had to send him to the line to stand a chance.

Shaq is the most dominant force during my lifetime; and, call it ignorance, i'm sure he woulda destroyed both russel and chamberlain. Jabbar would have been like a hakeem problem to him maybe. But I think in his prime, cuz hakeem beat up on young shaq, Shaq woulda beasted them all out.
just think of the 3 him and kobe won together and shaq on the other side shaq with j. kidd

shaq with allen iversonshaq on that pacers squad
 6 years ago '04        #54
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
I would love to hear audio of this interview to understand the context of this quote and how Shaq name comes up.
 6 years ago '11        #55
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4766 4766
workout 4 championships and we talkng bout workouts
 6 years ago '04        #56
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 TruRoux said:
Really? Elaborate a bit please. I think his dominance is generally understood. Its his skill level that is argueably debateable.
I think its the skill to just being big as hell ratio of his dominance that I have a problem with.

Shaq was at his most dominant not when he learned a new shot, or became a better team player, or even when he learned how to hit free throws. Shaqs dominance came when he was at his LARGEST. Shaq was always strong as hell plus you add that pure weight and you have an unstoppable force. THATS why people couldn't stop him, its not that he was so good that he was unstoppable it was his size. I watched those games back then, and people used to just start walking the other way when Shaq got the ball down low because you already knew what it was and you knew you couldn't stop it. It wasn't because Shaq was just that nice but because you weren't going to get that rock out of his hand because he was going to dunk the sh*t outta it. Don't get me wrong, Shaq was GREAT but I think he gets overrated ALOT.

And when it comes to his dominance, give me a player that you couldn't stop because of skill as opposed to someone who you couldn't stop because of their cheese burger intake.

Do yall remember a couple of years ago when Eddy Curry was considered unstoppable on the inside and it landed him that bloated contract, it wasn't because of skill its because that n*gga was fu*king big. Its somewhat the same thing but Eddy couldn't keep it up because he was NOWHERE near the player that Shaq was.
 09-29-2011, 06:11 PM         #57
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
so the fu*k what

like Shaq isnt top 3 centers of all time
 6 years ago '04        #58
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
how is it hating? Shaq proved this point the year he left LA...the Lakers had been asking him to lose weight for years because his extra weight was causing injuries and to make him more athletic and effective...he was pissed off and motivated so he spent the summer working out...and the final result?= Title
 6 years ago '04        #59
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
From IamaGM.com...yaaaaaa okay.
 6 years ago '05        #60
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 wheezyfbaby said:
Is it trashing if it's the truth? With that said, I appreciate Shaq's time in LA.

All Laker fansprolly do....

Shaq was Batman

Kobe was Robin....

Point Blank. Shaq with 3 Finals MVP's
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy