Kobe Bryant Trashes Shaq: "I Can't Tolerate Players Who Work Out For 30 Min"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,832 | Props total: 20724 20724
 big blak afrika said:
But what did shaq do before kobe though? Get beat by Hakeem and the rockets. Everybody says Kobe can't win without a dominant big man. Shaq has to have a dominant perimeter player not just a very good one like penny but a great one like wade or kobe.
And what did Kobe do before Shaq? Shoot airballs against a Jazz team. You can't have your cake & eat it too. Both players needed each other & they could've won so much more if they stayed together.

Edit: Regarding the airballs comment I thought Shaq joined in the '97 -'98 seaon..:hmm: Oh well

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 09-29-2011 at 04:07 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #22
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Who gives a fu*k about Shaq's work ethic everybody is different, dude was the best C in the league for years once Hakeem left.

What matters is what the guy is doing game day. Complaining that a teammate isn't working out the same reps or time that you are is petty.
 6 years ago '07        #23
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
And what did Kobe do before Shaq? Shoot airballs against a Jazz team. You can't have your cake & eat it too. Both players needed each other & they could've won so much more if they stayed together.

Edit: Regarding the airballs comment I thought Shaq joined in the '97 -'98 seaon..:hmm: Oh well
/thread
 6 years ago '04        #24
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7567 7567
People talking about Shaq was dominant... sure.... but Kobe thinks Shaq could have been even better. Considering Kobe was in the locker room with Shaq every day, for years.. and Shaq had a notoriously sh*tty work ethic, I think I'm gonna side with Kobe on that.

Shaq's accomplishments aren't relevant to the argument. Nobody is saying Shaq wasn't great.. people are just saying he could have been even better. I don't see how you argue against that. If you have somebody with freakish natural talents and attributes, but they're lazy, they can still be great... but if you take that same person, and give him ridiculous drive, obviously, he'll be even better.
 6 years ago '04        #25
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 P. Dedos said:
ok but he was still the most dominant force in the nba

top 10 player hands down
Agreed. I don't know what the context was that he said this, but it really isn't needed at this point. It was ten years ago and dude is retired.
 6 years ago '04        #26
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2703 2703
 King856 said:
or because Kobe is younger

never worked hard? but he got y'all 3 rings. Kobe worked hard and got y'all 2

younger,healthier and more popular at that time
When u have a player that people are comparing to jordan ,u keep him

@ the end it was the right choice but it was made for other reasons than work ethic
 6 years ago '04        #27
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 P. Dedos said:
ok but he was still the most dominant force in the nba

top 10 player hands down
Thats what I'm saying. Dude was STILL beasting n*ggas. If anything, that made them look even worse getting bounced around by a guy who "barely" even practiced
Kobe just salty. I mean why does he even continue to talk about Shaq anymore lol. Dude must've really got under his skin. Still is lol
 6 years ago '11        #28
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
@ n*ggas brining up shaq's accomplishments

Dude could of been better but didnt give a fu*k

@ n*gga still saying kobe didnt matter for those 3 rings. fu*king idiots i swear
 09-29-2011, 04:32 PM         #29
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
30 minutes a day, and yet still the most dominate player the NBA has every seen. Shaq in his prime was >>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #30
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,528 | Props total: 5859 5859
n*ggas are talking as if the man wasn't over 300 pounds, LOL. That's a lot of weight to carry around. It's amazing that he lasted as long as he did. Look at a lot of the other " Big " centers. They didn't last nearly as long as Shaq did.
 6 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,363 | Props total: 6375 6375
whats the point of kobe talking about him? everybody knows shaq never worked hard. this little beef sh!t is never gonna end
 6 years ago '05        #32
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 674 674
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Reason why Buss chose Kobe over shaq in 04. Kobe's work ethic>>>>>>>>>>The history of the game...Coaches have said that numerous times. "He is the hardest working player i have EVER seen"

Shaq was lazy & never worked hard. Always came to training camp over weight. Never really gave a fu*k. Ugh
no he chose Kobe because he was younger and Shaq was on the decline... Plus Shaq wasn't worth the 20 mil a year he was paid after the 04 season...

But Kobe burned that bridge when his r*pe incident occurred...

the irony behind what you said is that Shaq probably is in better shape now than he was on the court... it always seemed like he lost weight when he was hurt, then put it back on when he was on the court banging in the post...
 6 years ago '05        #33
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Guaranteed....if Jordan says this same thing about Shaq...everyone in this thread would be saying "Well it's true" or "Yeah, Shaq could have been more dominate than he was already if he worked harder".

But the fact that Kobe is saying it, everyone in this thread has a preconceived opinion on the Shaq/Kobe beef, and it decides what opinion they make on this subject.

Listen, Shaq is a top 3 most dominate center of all time. (Wilt/Kareem are in that argument). But he could have been clear-cut most dominate had he worked harder behind the scenes during his career. It's a well known fact; all the Kobe/Shaq stuff aside.
 6 years ago '11        #34
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 1305 1305
How y'all gonna hate on shaq cuz he liked to get high and eat munchies?
 6 years ago '05        #35
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
 quan3106 said:
DidnT Shaquille win a chip same year he left tho...
ummmmmmmm no
 6 years ago '11        #36
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3167 3167
fu*k kobe!! shaq let all that sht go and now he wanna talk sht again ..i hope shaq drop a bomb on this n*gga and humiliate his a.ss! when shaq left they sucked ..then he started crying help and they got pou and odum while shaq straight went somewhere else and won another 1
 6 years ago '11        #37
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
How do u pratice being big?
 6 years ago '11        #38
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,920 | Props total: 1647 1647
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
fu*k kobe!! shaq let all that sht go and now he wanna talk sht again ..i hope shaq drop a bomb on this n*gga and humiliate his a.ss! when shaq left they sucked ..then he started crying help and they got pou and odum while shaq straight went somewhere else and won another 1

n*gga who is pou and odum? ODOM was part of the 3 player trade to get Shaq to miami, so it's not like they just picked the n*gga up for kobe. Shaq hasn't let sh*t go either, things were cool for awhile until he made that wack a.ss "kobe how my a.ss taste" trash
 6 years ago '05        #39
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970 OP
space
space
$75,848 | Props total: 30040 30040
 sneekas said:

[pic - click to view]

this response is so priceless
 6 years ago '11        #40
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,425 | Props total: 752 752
Where is the part where he trashes him? I just saw facts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy