Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Big SpartacuS 
space
space
$869 | Props total: 40 40
chick of the night. trust me, i've seen jizzle bull badder broads sitting in a studio watching his artist work. she's nothing special, and just like brezzy, will ultimately be let go. the end
 6 years ago '10        #42
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
is it me or chris brown hittin all these hoes
 6 years ago '05        #43
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4229 4229
 YoungFly said:
told like true peeyump, hating on what they can't never eva have, then puttin the wackest of wack broads on a pedestal cuz they former jump off looked like the rat mouth beeyeetch. lets be honest, at leave 75% of the dudes who about to comment in this thread will not walk into a room with a female badder than this at all today, maybe for the whole month. but i aint gon act like this this aint right up my alley, this my cup o tea rightchea, but that dont mean im not callin it like i see it.
yall n*ggas got me buggin typin' like that
 6 years ago '04        #44
bwayne1124 
space
space
$699 | Props total: 38 38
Jeezy is starting too look a lot like DMX!
 09-29-2011, 02:44 PM         #45
CALIHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy look old as fu*k next to dat bi*ch
 6 years ago '06        #46
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
my seeds would be swimmin all in this bi*ches throat
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #47
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 INF4MOUS said:
 6 years ago '04        #48
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,353 | Props total: 11555 11555
this n*gga said she a 7? lol she bad i seriously want to see what a 9 looks like in ur book homie
 6 years ago '08        #49
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
that bi*ch is super bad....fu*k what these kids is talkin about..

Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

Its Her.....For The n*ggas That Want Her Tumblr. Its....

fu*kYeahGoldenBarbie.Tumblr.com
 mistatnn said:
<<thats actually her tumblr btw

[pic - click to view]

Why isnt he walking with her or holding her hand right here?! Kinda odd
dont care which tumblr is real...im following both them sh*ts...

Last edited by supervillain; 09-29-2011 at 03:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 Alerts said:
I swear these athletes and rappers date the worse women straight industry women who only date men in the industry but don't have any thing going for themselves.

If I had the money and fame of course I would fu*k them but date and marry, Hell No ! I'm only dating women with careers and their own lives to manage.
Every n*gga say this until they get to that level. These n*ggas are basically around "industry" type of broads all the time. When do they get a chance to meet "regular" broads? The "women with careers and their own lives to manage" usually dont even a.ssociate let alone be around any type of these n*ggas. They go to work and come home usually. Might stop to kick it with their girlfriends and maybe dinner but you ain about to catch them out in the streets on a normal just kicking it

Its easier said than done homie
 09-29-2011, 02:57 PM         #51
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn these rappers, so fake, the way the walk , dress, present themselves, these n*ggaz the fakest in the world besides politicians
 6 years ago '04        #52
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,122 | Props total: 4431 4431
she looks about 18
young got the bun b going on
is she out of his league? what kind of ? is that? what kind of statement is that? who are you to say if somebody isnt compatible
 6 years ago '11        #53
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 Alerts said:
I swear these athletes and rappers date the worse women straight industry women who only date men in the industry but don't have any thing going for themselves.

If I had the money and fame of course I would fu*k them but date and marry, Hell No ! I'm only dating women with careers and their own lives to manage.
Its because these hoes know they roles and play their position .Its a different type of lifestyle these dudes live and you cant bring no square chick into the game. It wont work...plus its a win win for both. n*ggas get to wife a bad chick and still play on the side and these industry hoes still get to be "relevant" and "accepted" in the industry/lifestyle. Its just like the golfers and golf groupies (Ellen), and like the wealthy people here and in Europe and the circle of hoes they keep around.

If you had money you would want to indulge in everything and want to party. Some uptight career chick on your arm will stress you to no ends then divorce you and take half. Thats not a win win!
 6 years ago '10        #54
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
 mistatnn said:
Every n*gga say this until they get to that level. These n*ggas are basically around "industry" type of broads all the time. When do they get a chance to meet "regular" broads? The "women with careers and their own lives to manage" usually dont even a.ssociate let alone be around any type of these n*ggas. They go to work and come home usually. Might stop to kick it with their girlfriends and maybe dinner but you ain about to catch them out in the streets on a normal just kicking it

Its easier said than done homie
My wife has to have education 1, and she has to be some one that can help me raise a family 2.

These athletes and entertainers get what they chase you're right but partially.
 6 years ago '07        #55
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 InsaneMindz said:
my bi*ch badder...smh
hopefully she aint the substandard broad in ur avy
 6 years ago '07        #56
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 DJ Maximum said:
this n*gga said she a 7? lol she bad i seriously want to see what a 9 looks like in ur book homie
these fools have unrealistically high standards
 6 years ago '10        #57
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
Its because these hoes know they roles and play their position .Its a different type of lifestyle these dudes live and you cant bring no square chick into the game. It wont work...plus its a win win for both. n*ggas get to wife a bad chick and still play on the side and these industry hoes still get to be "relevant" and "accepted" in the industry/lifestyle. Its just like the golfers and golf groupies (Ellen), and like the wealthy people here and in Europe and the circle of hoes they keep around.

If you had money you would want to indulge in everything and want to party. Some uptight career chick on your arm will stress you to no ends then divorce you and take half. Thats not a win win!
I agree with you but my industry girl, will be just for show, and s3x; but my wife has to have all her sh*t in order, not all career women are square and lack fun.

I'm trying to build an empire and I need someone that's going to push, and support me.
 6 years ago '10        #58
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
I attended two Universities during my college career I know what a 7, 9, and 10 looks like.

7 attractive, something you'll beat, and date

9, a bad a.ss chick, body and face.

10, the women of your dreams, beautiful face(perfect) and a body(perfect) to die for. The type of woman you will drop all your side chicks for; with the intelligence to match.
 6 years ago '04        #59
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,400 | Props total: 6432 6432
 Alerts said:
I attended two Universities during my college career I know what a 7, 9, and 10 looks like.

7 attractive, something you'll beat, and date

9, a bad a.ss chick, body and face.

10, the women of your dreams, beautiful face(perfect) and a body(perfect) to die for. The type of woman you will drop all your side chicks for; with the intelligence to match.
she do look like a regular chick if you look at like that(at least with the pictures with jeezy)

damn i miss college sometimes
 6 years ago '10        #60
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
 justinjones said:
she do look like a regular chick if you look at like that(at least with the pictures with jeezy)

damn i miss college sometimes
:agreement6: Thank you :agreement6:

I look at all women like this

and this should be a gauge for all me to evaluate women they date
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago