Kim kardashian gets confronted by hater

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$364 | Props total: 14 14
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wanting the best out life and not caring about race means self-hatred to some people, people are loyal to their race for no other reason than color of their skin. Why stay weak and stupid because "I'm black"? Just like how empowered whites have no sympathy and complete disdain for white trash, I have no sympathy and a complete disdain for black trash. Oprah, Jay-z, Obama, Denzel Washington, and a long list of other empowered blacks don't give a f*ck about stupid blacks who don't want to help themselves and I don't either. You always hear about blacks complaining about successful blacks not helping or reaching back, well get off your a.ss and make something happen n*gga, nobody was born into their wealth and power. Empowered blacks believe in self-responsibility and taking advantage of opportunities. The non-empowered blacks have a group mentality which is weak and co-dependent. So if I'm a self-hater fine, I'd take that over being a dumb n*gga any day.
You are dumb as sh*t and behind closed doors you want to be white.
What you don't understand is that white people will deal with the poorest, white trash before they deal with you.
 6 years ago '08        #102
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Nautilus O said:
Man this is why I have no compassion for black women anymore, if you aint my moms, sister, daughter, auntie, cousin or homegirl. I dont want nothing to do with you

Bring me the mamis and the real white bunnies.....and the Asiatic bunnies too

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #103
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
Kim is a dumb bi*ch. She thinks Armenians are not white people and Armenia is right in Europe.
Damn I hate crackas:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #104
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 does any 1 care said:

[pic - click to view]

But I'm willing to bet my life savings that this brawd has keyed a n*gga's car before
 6 years ago '06        #105
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
how the fu*k is this a hot topic

bx fell off

ronnie u my boy, but i'm disappointed in u lately
 6 years ago '05        #106
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
 SlycerXblade said:
Here's the whole thing with boondocks included.

dude said can a n*gga borrow a french fry
 6 years ago '05        #107
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 [ICE][COLD] said:
Technically she is right. Black women use to be looked down upon because of their curvy body and large back-side. They couldn't do anything about it, so they never changed. Slowly, white slave masters began creeping on their "not-so-curvy" wives and fathering mixed children. So I feel what she is saying. Don't try to look like us now, cause we endured the rain, and made it to the promise land where our bodies are on a pedestal.

On the other hand, you can't be getting mad and going public with your anger. Basically your saying "we made it a hot line, you made it a hot song". Kim is known as a hoe. I would smash, easy, but she is known as a hoe. You should not envy someone who makes a living off behaving like a hoe from time to time
Yeah but most aint built like Kim

most of said black women have chunky a.sses and big thighs.....not curvy and tight and scrumptious like Kim, big difference. Now there are exceptions
 6 years ago '06        #108
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
These black chicks always punchin their fist when they get mad n sh*t what is that all about

I don't think that women should be tryin to act all gutter or hard or any of that stuff. You're a lady, act like a lady, otherwise you're just another trashy hoe.
 09-30-2011, 11:15 AM         #109
Drum Gang Joe C  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
I love black women, and I'm not coming in here to take shots at them like some of these house n*ggas. But any bi*ch that think she own me cuz I'm black is insane. I date whatever race I want and nobody is gonna tell me different.
THIS ...Hating a.ss bi*ch probably got out that van and started hating other BLACK women. I'm not defending this bi*ch. Sophisticated women don't step out of their lane to hate on another, period. And at the end of the day most females want to get married and say that they "own" they man like we are animals or some sh*t. So fu*k what color they is. If dat a.ss phat its gettin attacked.

And gotdayum if you THAT mad that n*ggas aint getting at you, do something different. bi*ch prob crazy as fu*k. It aint the men baby....ITS YOU

Last edited by Drum Gang Joe C; 09-30-2011 at 11:39 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #110
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
A hater? Kim Kardashian is a waste of semen and eggs. If she died today no one would mourn her death.

Let me rephrase myself, if she died today boxden n*ggas could finally live out their fantasies
 6 years ago '04        #111
tasapurkett 
space
space
space
$560 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k a black bi*ch...get a white one...ur whole life will fu*king change...i fu*k black hoes just to meet a quota, i dog'm the fu*k out tooo just like she was a white bi*ch, a spanish bi*ch or a gook bi*ch it dont fu*king matter, n*ggas out in cali, atlanta, new york and sh*t got better BLACK bi*ches than anywhere, florida aint got sh*t but broke bi*ches with dreads and golds in their mouth and who the fu*k wants that sh*t!!! i loveeeeeeeeee me some kim kardashian and white bi*ches and spanish bi*ches...who fu*king cares, im in it for ME not no fu*king bi*ch...bi*ch gon get DOGGED the fu*k out anyway, you fu*k-n*ggas callin out house n*ggas and prolly aint even clear'd gettin ya d!ck yet with more than 20 bi*ches... puss-asss fu*k-n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #112
tasapurkett 
space
space
space
$560 | Props total: 8 8
and that fu*king black bi*ch runnin her fu*king mouth shouldna even been given the fu*kin chance to get on tv next to that fu*king goddess, who and the fu*k let that skank away from the kitchen and where and the fu*k is her kneepads, thats all that bi*ch is good for
 6 years ago '04        #113
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,653 | Props total: 23079 23079
bi*ch mad as fu*k
 6 years ago '11        #114
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
bi*ch mad as fu*k
This chick is an actress, you fell for the routine
 6 years ago '04        #115
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
She needs to get her teeth fixed instead of worrying about a white chicks b00ty
 6 years ago '04        #116
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2409 2409
So she mad cuz Kim got a fat a.ss? fu*k outta here with that sh*t....Oh and this show is 99.9% fake as fu*k by the way

HarbingerOfSwag said:
I love black women, and I'm not coming in here to take shots at them like some of these house n*ggas. But any bi*ch that think she own me cuz I'm black is insane. I date whatever race I want and nobody is gonna tell me different.
This right here.

I'm not with that whole "I'm black so Ima only date black women, stick with your race" kinda sh*t. If you wanna limit yourself to dating one race, that's cool and more power to you but don't expect me to follow suit. I'm my own person and I'll date whatever fu*king race I want.
 6 years ago '07        #117
sittinpretti 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 2684 2684
^^^^ real real

here goes the whole vid

[video - click to view]

09-30-2011, 01:42 PM         #118
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Man this is why I have no compassion for black women anymore, if you aint my moms, sister, daughter, auntie, cousin or homegirl. I dont want nothing to do with you
 6 years ago '10        #119
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
black bi*ches hate on everyone thats not them you should see the hate i get when they see me with the snow bunnies with fat a.ss's they be ready to f!ght! thats why i dont deal with them nothing but a big a.ss headach.

Last edited by shadydre85; 09-30-2011 at 02:12 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #120
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,524 | Props total: 7629 7629
 sittinpretti said:
^^^^ real real

here goes the whole vid

interesting, concept..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy