Kim kardashian gets confronted by hater

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8199 8199
 Jamesflames6 said:
Black men n women was told by society since they were bought here to hate themselves. Thats who you control a people! Curly, nappy hair, fat a.sses, hips, lips, dark skin....all ugly according to whitey aka massa. Why? How could they claim those things were beautiful if all they women had st8 hair, no hips and def no a.ss! Besides stirring up sh*t among black folks, if you show love to all that, what are you saying bout your own white women? They control the media, so they control what is said on there. So of course ppl grew up thinking they looks where inferior. Thus perms, weaves, etc to have more white like features instead of looking good with what u got, was born with! Now you got dudes like man shes gotta weave, or she needs a perm? Um if she black she dont need a perm cuz that how her hair is natually. If she wants a perm, thats a whole other story! Bad attitudes are in all races. The black men in the post talking like if you f with anyone that isnt black you will bypass the bs black woman are supposedly know for. WRONG! You fail to realize at least you have a idea how a black woman might act, do, etc. If u never grew up round all these other races you have NO clue when that white, latina, asain chick starts to trip (and she will at one point 4 whatever reason) how she will truly get down! You wasnt rasied and bought up the way they were. We all the same but we still different in a lot of ways! If you aint dating black women cuz a so called attitude your a dumb a.ss! Willie Lynch was success on yo black a.ss I can see. If you tried of hoes and hoodrats, stop hanging when they be at and branch out. Broaden your horizons! Ya'll sound like the same kinda chcks that say all dudes are dogs, etc but yet they keep dating outta the same pool of losers. And you wonder why you keep ending up with a as*hole? Either deal with it, or if you really want better go to where better hangs out at!
Really wanted to read but

[pic - click to view]

Its there for a reason

I did catch the bolded part tho, and basically you saying if you dont like hoodrat find new bi*ches.....thanks thats basically what I said already

Last edited by Nautilus O; 09-29-2011 at 08:33 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #82
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,593 | Props total: 3672 3672
She's annoying, but I'd tape her mouth shut and pound that phat, juicy a.ss. She the type bi*ch that would blow your high.
 6 years ago '10        #83
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 A-N-D-1 said:
Yall know Kim not white right???
Armenians are Central Eurasian, which technically makes them White.
However, since Armenian is so close to the Middle East, many of them mixed with Middle Eastern people over the years, which is where the exotic physical apprearance of Armenians come from.
 09-29-2011, 10:22 PM         #84
yeugkk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"celebrity" gets confronted by a "hater"

6 years ago '06        #85
SuckaMC6985 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 16 16
I am really disappointed for black women because I know a lot of them share this same opinion. There is a lot of insecurity in black women these days and this video only supports that notion.
 6 years ago '06        #86
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
@ that simple bi*ch...

and @ them for puttin her on TV, making a mockery of real black women, who behave nuthin like that...
 6 years ago '08        #87
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
Trust me bein a black guy, I dont think Kim is s3xy just because her nice a.ss, sure its a plus, and lots of black girls do have big a.sses, but kims a.ss is like almost perfect, theres arent. Also kim has a nice pretty face. And did black girls forget, black guys are attracted to white complecte girls.
 6 years ago '06        #88
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 Pete Butter said:
The hate for black women is ridiculous. Kim is a thirsty wh0ore. This is known by people black and white alike yet these house n*ggas waiting for an excuse to bash their own.
 6 years ago '06        #89
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
I like how when yall name other races or nationalities with fat a.sses yall name the ones with deep african roots. Black aint a race or nationality its a color, which aint even the color of our skin (except some south africans, some of them n*ggas really black)...but yall dont hear me though.
 6 years ago '05        #90
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,208 | Props total: 15749 15749
 Nautilus O said:
Yea Im bleaching my skin to fukk these hoes you can have all these black crabby hoes you want, i know n*ggas that actully like hoodrat facebook f!ght hoes like this one in the video. You can have em all and me and sammy will deal with the the good ones

I agree to an extent, but never in my life have I heard a white bi*ch hating on a black woman for having long blond hair or big blue eyes. Black women (not all) have a complex because most n*ggas dont want them so they get mad at white bi*ches like kim who black men love because they feel they have the same features and they get no love. But they turn around and put a weave in and some contacts and they supposed to be dimes

As soon as I realize a ho got a weave she's on the "fukk only" list, then if I find out she got rat tendencies she's on the "head only" list. I'd rather deal with spanish and white hoes and asian bi*ches and deal with all that, than deal with crabby a.ss hating black women like this one.

I know some dope black jawns and like i said they are my homegirls, but when black hoes be complaining about white women and they know damn well the hair in their head aint theres or their eyes aint real, they get the You cant be mad at the white girl with a fat a.ss that n*ggas love and you giving koreans 250 a week for a bag of hair.

I'll leave them hoes for the n*ggas that just got home from jail so they can be appreciated more.
You should agree to the fullest of extent, because you can't base one, or two, or three experiences on everyone. Every situation, every person is different....once you realize that life in general becomes clearer and less ignorant.

But, all you doing is putting yourself in a box....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-30-2011 at 12:34 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #91
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Pete Butter said:
The hate for black women is ridiculous. Kim is a thirsty wh0ore. This is known by people black and white alike yet these house n*ggas waiting for an excuse to bash their own.
sh*ts disgusting
 6 years ago '04        #92
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
$9,954 | Props total: 3312 3312
as far as I kno the queen of the a.sses title went from jlo to beyonce to kim k so whats the problem. N I dnt think jlo nor beyonce is all that. Only thing I can say bout this is that black women do go on these hater rants ab black men dating non black women like its not enough men out here for them. Both bi*ches can get it but shawt needs to k!ll the hater shyt ab anothers bi*ches a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #93
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10809 10809
Another thing that the hatin bi*ch has to understand is that black men aren't leaving black women for white women. Those black men that date outside of their race are confident and open minded enough to realize that love doesn't discriminate. If MLK was alive today I think he would be extremely happy with a smile on his face to see other races dating others.
 09-30-2011, 01:55 AM         #94
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 empty said:
oh you mad

can you lend a n*gga a pencil
That guy was real?

Should have known...Boondocks stay taking real news stories
 09-30-2011, 02:53 AM         #95
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jeavila1014 said:
"Kim is a thirsty wh0ore. This is known by people black and white alike yet these house n*ggas waiting for an excuse to bash their own. "

- lol these dudes grew up in the suburbs forsure...
if living in a house rather than a project makes one a house n*gga than so be it...n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #96
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,154 | Props total: 612 612
 5knuckleshuffle said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #97
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
waste of my fu*kin time.
 6 years ago '07        #98
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
So let me get this straight this website always hating on Kim when there is a thread about her the sh*t is terrible the way yall hate on her but as soon as a black chicks has something to say yall wanna throw on the cape

Just Search Kim on here and see
Just proves my theory about some of yall oh here
 09-30-2011, 09:46 AM         #99
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fake a.ss sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #100
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 4053 4053
So the black girl is mad at her because of the way she was born ? Hillarious
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago