Phat ass white girl for real
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
The mods need to start deleting post like this, or create a new section called trash and let people post in it
 6 years ago '06        #62
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
Damn that chick hatin hard.
 6 years ago '04        #63
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 A-N-D-1 said:
Yall know Kim not white right???
what is she then ???
 09-29-2011, 05:42 PM         #64
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I was a kid, white chicks had pancake a.sses and having a "b00ty" was nasty... Now that the white girls got em its cool..

And this chick is a hater because she is telling the truth..... Wow.
 6 years ago '05        #65
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 RustyLorcin said:
Yeah i know.. but this coons living in the south don't know that, if you go to Venezuela or hell even Poland you'll see a gang of bi*ches with extreme fat a.sses.

But yeah is a African American thing yeah in your own world it is.
clown..all the racist ever talked about is how black women are nasty and got big a.sses, big lips, ect...those were our stereotypes....but now on other races, now it looks "good"...

hell this got to do with the south ****...black women and real black men from all over will tell u the same.dont act like u aint never heard it before fool.
 6 years ago '05        #66
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,780 | Props total: 4267 4267
Chick is just annoying and has no life, thats all. There's plenty of those, black and white. This is no different than those nerds who get on youtube and complain about wrestlers and stuff like that.

She just needs a man to divert her attention from them non-sense a.ss reality shows. Be lyin if i said i wouldnt destroy that. She got one of them straight from the mother land type bodies. Have a n*gga hearing congo drums while he tappin that!!
 09-29-2011, 05:53 PM         #67
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But wait, why did she get all soft spoken and meek when she's in Kim's face?
 09-29-2011, 05:56 PM         #68
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait, im confused..her and mario were lookin at that video of the black chick hating, and then the black chick is in the car with her hating face to face? how did this come about..lol
 09-29-2011, 05:59 PM         #69
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
STFU. f.aggot she moves those products because she was light and with a black woman's futures thats it...she would be a nobody if she was a black woman.
so black women's futures are in the possession of kim kardashian? explain
 6 years ago '05        #70
FLO 
space
space
$560 | Props total: 0 0
i really am not a kim kardashian or kardasian family fan, (famous for being famous) but why is Chilli from TLC hating so hard?
 09-29-2011, 06:06 PM         #71
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why that bi*ch hating...............Nothing about her says business women, kim aint the first the one. But the bi*ch flipped it and made it work, now that she caking and dudes wanna fu*k....Hoes getting mad.
 6 years ago '11        #72
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
That was shameful for so many reasons but the most important reason was this girl has seemed to form the thought that black women's whole being and self worth is that they have "cornered the market" on big a.sses. Am I wrong on this a.ssessment? I mean WTF kind of thinking is that? You confronted another woman because she is curvier than you?
 6 years ago '11        #73
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 awall said:
clown..all the racist ever talked about is how black women are nasty and got big a.sses, big lips, ect...those were our stereotypes....but now on other races, now it looks "good"...

hell this got to do with the south ****...black women and real black men from all over will tell u the same.dont act like u aint never heard it before fool.
You are correct on the above. The thing I have come to realize is sometime during the 60s having the curvier body became socially accepted. Then in the early to mid 90s, having a bigger a.ss became socially accepted. Once it was accepted....white women (whether American, European, or of South American) ran with it. Now all these women crave to have that phat a.ss and full lips. This has really sparked off in the last 17-20 years.

And when I say socially accepted....I mean it was accepted by the white man who still to this day creates and sets the standards of what is socially accepted. Perfect example the Gay community. The power they have now is STRONG
 09-29-2011, 06:37 PM         #74
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love me some Kim Kardashian.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #75
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8228 8228
 Inspekthis05 said:
Ol' Sammy Sosa a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Yea Im bleaching my skin to fukk these hoes you can have all these black crabby hoes you want, i know n*ggas that actully like hoodrat facebook f!ght hoes like this one in the video. You can have em all and me and sammy will deal with the the good ones

Killamike79 said:
It always depends on the type of chick she is, not about her skin color. There are wack chicks in every race.

You really believe the mamis, snow bunnies, and asian chicks don't have crazy chicks?

I agree to an extent, but never in my life have I heard a white bi*ch hating on a black woman for having long blond hair or big blue eyes. Black women (not all) have a complex because most n*ggas dont want them so they get mad at white bi*ches like kim who black men love because they feel they have the same features and they get no love. But they turn around and put a weave in and some contacts and they supposed to be dimes

As soon as I realize a ho got a weave she's on the "fukk only" list, then if I find out she got rat tendencies she's on the "head only" list. I'd rather deal with spanish and white hoes and asian bi*ches and deal with all that, than deal with crabby a.ss hating black women like this one.

I know some dope black jawns and like i said they are my homegirls, but when black hoes be complaining about white women and they know damn well the hair in their head aint theres or their eyes aint real, they get the You cant be mad at the white girl with a fat a.ss that n*ggas love and you giving koreans 250 a week for a bag of hair.

I'll leave them hoes for the n*ggas that just got home from jail so they can be appreciated more.
 09-29-2011, 07:27 PM         #76
Jamesflames6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Kim was black the media prob would hate on her so bad for fu*king her way to fame and never letting her forget that! Be light skin or white and you can have s3x tapes, do playboy and the media still will love you. Amber Rose anyone?! You who how many thick pretty black strippers that fu*k famous men been round? Where are they hmmmm?
 6 years ago '08        #77
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 palogee said:
When I was a kid, white chicks had pancake a.sses and having a "b00ty" was nasty... Now that the white girls got em its cool..

And this chick is a hater because she is telling the truth..... Wow.
The truth hurts...
 09-29-2011, 07:43 PM         #78
Jamesflames6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black men n women was told by society since they were bought here to hate themselves. Thats who you control a people! Curly, nappy hair, fat a.sses, hips, lips, dark skin....all ugly according to whitey aka massa. Why? How could they claim those things were beautiful if all they women had st8 hair, no hips and def no a.ss! Besides stirring up sh*t among black folks, if you show love to all that, what are you saying bout your own white women? They control the media, so they control what is said on there. So of course ppl grew up thinking they looks where inferior. Thus perms, weaves, etc to have more white like features instead of looking good with what u got, was born with! Now you got dudes like man shes gotta weave, or she needs a perm? Um if she black she dont need a perm cuz that how her hair is natually. If she wants a perm, thats a whole other story! Bad attitudes are in all races. The black men in the post talking like if you f with anyone that isnt black you will bypass the bs black woman are supposedly know for. WRONG! You fail to realize at least you have a idea how a black woman might act, do, etc. If u never grew up round all these other races you have NO clue when that white, latina, asain chick starts to trip (and she will at one point 4 whatever reason) how she will truly get down! You wasnt rasied and bought up the way they were. We all the same but we still different in a lot of ways! If you aint dating black women cuz a so called attitude your a dumb a.ss! Willie Lynch was success on yo black a.ss I can see. If you tried of hoes and hoodrats, stop hanging when they be at and branch out. Broaden your horizons! Ya'll sound like the same kinda chcks that say all dudes are dogs, etc but yet they keep dating outta the same pool of losers. And you wonder why you keep ending up with a as*hole? Either deal with it, or if you really want better go to where better hangs out at!
 6 years ago '07        #79
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1092 1092
^^^^ paragraphs ?
 6 years ago '11        #80
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 Jamesflames6 said:
Black men n women was told by society since they were bought here to hate themselves. Thats who you control a people! Curly, nappy hair, fat a.sses, hips, lips, dark skin....all ugly according to whitey aka massa. Why? How could they claim those things were beautiful if all they women had st8 hair, no hips and def no a.ss! Besides stirring up sh*t among black folks, if you show love to all that, what are you saying bout your own white women? They control the media, so they control what is said on there. So of course ppl grew up thinking they looks where inferior. Thus perms, weaves, etc to have more white like features instead of looking good with what u got, was born with! Now you got dudes like man shes gotta weave, or she needs a perm? Um if she black she dont need a perm cuz that how her hair is natually. If she wants a perm, thats a whole other story! Bad attitudes are in all races. The black men in the post talking like if you f with anyone that isnt black you will bypass the bs black woman are supposedly know for. WRONG! You fail to realize at least you have a idea how a black woman might act, do, etc. If u never grew up round all these other races you have NO clue when that white, latina, asain chick starts to trip (and she will at one point 4 whatever reason) how she will truly get down! You wasnt rasied and bought up the way they were. We all the same but we still different in a lot of ways! If you aint dating black women cuz a so called attitude your a dumb a.ss! Willie Lynch was success on yo black a.ss I can see. If you tried of hoes and hoodrats, stop hanging when they be at and branch out. Broaden your horizons! Ya'll sound like the same kinda chcks that say all dudes are dogs, etc but yet they keep dating outta the same pool of losers. And you wonder why you keep ending up with a as*hole? Either deal with it, or if you really want better go to where better hangs out at!

fu*k that! I read to that part and stopped because That is scripture above. Black women need to cut the bullsh*t and refocus their hatred towards white man and not the women. White woman are only doing what they see as sociably accepted. For hundreds of years the white man said that full figure big lips was bad. So ofcourse their women didnt want to be considered that all the while these same men lusted for this type of figure. White women are only creating what their men like to see. When spciety deems it unacceptable to be full figure, white women will go back to starving themselves. Black women need to focus on whats IMPORTANT and thats black love and prosperiry and stop worrying about what the white woman is doing!
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago