Kim kardashian gets confronted by hater

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,313 | Props total: 5258 5258
So one idiot gets air time, and now its I hate black women season, and I doubt that's real, prob paid actors
 6 years ago '07        #42
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
id smash both
 6 years ago '04        #43
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
LMAOOOOO @ empty
 6 years ago '05        #44
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 Nautilus O said:
Man this is why I have no compassion for black women anymore, if you aint my moms, sister, daughter, auntie, cousin or homegirl. I dont want nothing to do with you

Bring me the mamis and the real white bunnies.....and the Asiatic bunnies too
It always depends on the type of chick she is, not about her skin color. There are wack chicks in every race.

You really believe the mamis, snow bunnies, and asian chicks don't have crazy chicks?
 6 years ago '07        #45
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 empty said:
oh you mad

can you lend a n*gga a pencil

I HAD NO IDEA THAT BOONDOCKS sh*t WAS REAL!!!
 6 years ago '10        #46
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 184 184
 awall said:
STFU. f.aggot she moves those products because she was light and with a black woman's futures thats it...she would be a nobody if she was a black woman.
Cool out homie. Kim get's paper. The real world is cold and evil and that's probably why you don't live in it.
 6 years ago '05        #47
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 awall said:
u put known black womens futures on the spanish girls, white, and light complexion type women and n!ggas go crazy for, the world goes crazy for.

dark skin is what turns a lot of these people off, self hatin n.iggaz included.

change jennifer lopez and kim kardashian to dark-skinned black and lets see how many people love them. ha.
And the media and society as a whole fuels that bullsh*t....
 6 years ago '11        #48
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 419 419

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #49
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$796 | Props total: 1305 1305
"Kim is a thirsty wh0ore. This is known by people black and white alike yet these house n*ggas waiting for an excuse to bash their own. "

- lol these dudes grew up in the suburbs forsure...
 6 years ago '11        #50
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
I love black women, and I'm not coming in here to take shots at them like some of these house n*ggas. But any bi*ch that think she own me cuz I'm black is insane. I date whatever race I want and nobody is gonna tell me different. Most girls I talk to are black, but that don't mean I'ma restrict myself. That goes for any race, if a white women think she owns black men cuz she has a stake in them is foolish and will get the swift hand to the face

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #51
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
 empty said:
oh you mad

can you lend a n*gga a pencil
 6 years ago '11        #52
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 419 419
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
I love black women, and I'm not coming in here to take shots at them like some of these house n*ggas. But any bi*ch that think she own me cuz I'm black is insane. I date whatever race I want and nobody is gonna tell me different. Most girls I talk to are black, but that don't mean I'ma restrict myself. That goes for any race, if a white women think she owns black men cuz she has a stake in them is foolish and will get the swift hand to the face

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #53
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 184 184
Wanting the best out life and not caring about race means self-hatred to some people, people are loyal to their race for no other reason than color of their skin. Why stay weak and stupid because "I'm black"? Just like how empowered whites have no sympathy and complete disdain for white trash, I have no sympathy and a complete disdain for black trash. Oprah, Jay-z, Obama, Denzel Washington, and a long list of other empowered blacks don't give a f*ck about stupid blacks who don't want to help themselves and I don't either. You always hear about blacks complaining about successful blacks not helping or reaching back, well get off your a.ss and make something happen n*gga, nobody was born into their wealth and power. Empowered blacks believe in self-responsibility and taking advantage of opportunities. The non-empowered blacks have a group mentality which is weak and co-dependent. So if I'm a self-hater fine, I'd take that over being a dumb n*gga any day.
 6 years ago '04        #54
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
Shyt is straight hate with no reasonable basis and there's nothing you can do to hide that.

SMH @ all the comments in here defending this black chick with irrelevant arguments, calling kim a wh0ore and shyt, that might be true but wtf does that have to do with the subject at hand ???

Now we dont know if she has a.ss injections or not but either way saying she's trying to steal a "culture" is hypocritical cuz nobody was calling out other races for shyt they were trying to do to look like other races.

So are we gonna start calling out black women who wear weave, colored contacts , foundation to look lighter ?? Are they trying to steal white culture ?? What about those who get implants ?? Wasn't big t*tties a white thing ?? so if a black chick gets them she's trying to be white ?? What about black girls with without a phat a.ss ?? Are Kelly Rowland and Halle Berry less black because they have less of this "black" attribute ?? Do you know how many white women nowadays naturally have a fat a$$ ?? So even if she is getting the a.ss unnaturally how do we know WHO kim is copying when snowbunnies be running around with a phatty nowadays ??

and then ppl in here talking about "oh phat a.sses weren't hot until spanish and white women got em " well shyt I've seen countless surveys show that men generally like lighter skin women, you dont even have to look outside the black community to figure that out , How many times you seen bruthas clowning on the dark burnt bytch and putting the redbone or light skin bytch on a pedastool.

If black chicks wanna go off on anybody then they need to go off on black males for their own preferences.
 6 years ago '05        #55
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10857 10857
 does any 1 care said:

Wow this bi*ch is a pure hater and it's sad. But I ain't gon lie I would pipe this annoying, ignorant, stupid hatin a.ss bi*ch though!! Her body is insane!
 6 years ago '07        #56
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
reality shows just keep getting dumber and dumber
 6 years ago '05        #57
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
Yall know Kim not white right???
 6 years ago '09        #58
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 HarbingerOfSwag said:

[pic - click to view]

This whole post here. I can't believe n*ggas is in here making it deeper than it should be. Black, white, mexican, asian, it dont really matter, no bi*ch owns me. You live and die how the fuk you wanna, so the bi*ch in that video spewing hate at her cuz of how she look and cuz she takin all her "men" is fukin ridiculous lol. sh*t is ignorance in plain sight and n*ggas in here callin each other uncle toms and sh*t. Some of these comments are foolish but first admit that this dumb a.ss broad is lookin foolish right now before you go "kickin other black folk out the race" for having an opinion or preference on some sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #59
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
 Inspekthis05 said:
Ol' Sammy Sosa a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

YO! is it me or does sammy sosa look like count dracula?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #60
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 592 592
 Sivraj said:
I'm not a fan of Kardashian and I think she's fine and all and wil fu*k, but that black bi*ch is fu*kin stupid and ignorant. Black women are not the only racial curvy women on earth. Middle eastern arabian women, west indie women, latina women, and some european women are also curvy as well. Hell even some white women and asian women have curves.

Yeah i know.. but this coons living in the south don't know that, if you go to Venezuela or hell even Poland you'll see a gang of bi*ches with extreme fat a.sses.

But yeah is a African American thing yeah in your own world it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy