Kim kardashian gets confronted by hater

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-29-2011, 03:39 PM         #21
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of all the things you could confront or hate on her for you hate on her body. white people do it to, mainly really racist people trying to hold on to something that they think the white man owns, but black people at times try to own something thats like intangible. i expected a womans argument, like you make us look bad. not some racial you stole our body type sh*t. lol.
 6 years ago '04        #22
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
this salty broad just wanted to get close to her
 09-29-2011, 03:46 PM         #23
succaworm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [ICE][COLD] said:
Technically she is right. Black women use to be looked down upon because of their curvy body and large back-side. They couldn't do anything about it, so they never changed. Slowly, white slave masters began creeping on their "not-so-curvy" wives and fathering mixed children. So I feel what she is saying. Don't try to look like us now, cause we endured the rain, and made it to the promise land where our bodies are on a pedestal.

On the other hand, you can't be getting mad and going public with your anger. Basically your saying "we made it a hot line, you made it a hot song". Kim is known as a hoe. I would smash, easy, but she is known as a hoe. You should not envy someone who makes a living off behaving like a hoe from time to time
shut up with that sh*t.. black women need to stop acting like they own every black men on this earth. they just being haters. get outta here wit that sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #24
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
Black women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '06        #25
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
haters gonna hate
 09-29-2011, 03:59 PM         #26
Desmond A  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pete Butter said:
The hate for black women is ridiculous. Kim is a thirsty wh0ore. This is known by people black and white alike yet these house n*ggas waiting for an excuse to bash their own.

6 years ago '04        #27
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 6792 6792
 [ICE][COLD] said:
Technically she is right. Black women use to be looked down upon because of their curvy body and large back-side. They couldn't do anything about it, so they never changed. Slowly, white slave masters began creeping on their "not-so-curvy" wives and fathering mixed children. So I feel what she is saying. Don't try to look like us now, cause we endured the rain, and made it to the promise land where our bodies are on a pedestal.

On the other hand, you can't be getting mad and going public with your anger. Basically your saying "we made it a hot line, you made it a hot song". Kim is known as a hoe. I would smash, easy, but she is known as a hoe. You should not envy someone who makes a living off behaving like a hoe from time to time
, this is JUST as dumb as the n-word argument. More retarded "we took something negative and made it positive" claims. Next black people going to say we took the negative out of HIV and made it positive & embrace it!
 6 years ago '05        #28
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,526 | Props total: 7635 7635
this is dumb, she ugly n mad.. i would hit tho.. but she mad..

edit: she sound like a cleveland bi*ch..
 6 years ago '11        #29
chizz 
space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 2877 2877
that black lady got a fat a.ss i saw that ep yesterday i was like
 6 years ago '05        #30
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10786 10786
I'm not a fan of Kardashian and I think she's fine and all and wil fu*k, but that black bi*ch is fu*kin stupid and ignorant. Black women are not the only racial curvy women on earth. Middle eastern arabian women, west indie women, latina women, and some european women are also curvy as well. Hell even some white women and asian women have curves.
 6 years ago '04        #31
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,297 | Props total: 3756 3756
 6 years ago '04        #32
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 empty said:
oh you mad

can you lend a n*gga a pencil
So thats where Boondocks got that episode from
 6 years ago '04        #33
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2704 2704
 empty said:
oh you mad

can you lend a n*gga a pencil
i love this guy ,i hope he got to keep his job
white people can be soo helpless
 6 years ago '10        #34
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
This black bi*ch is stupid as fu*k. Why even respond to the ignorance. Kim is known to date black men. Who cares if she's a hoe, let her live and die her way. Personally I love women of all races and ethnicity's but this women is the lowest form of the female s3x. Ignorant, over-emotional, and unintelligent, pure ghetto trash. Kim has black friends and knows this girl is on the bottom of the totem pole with no clue about history or how the world works. It's not about what you do with your life, it's about what you produce in the world and Kim has hit shows, perfume, clothes, posters, calenders, and all kinds of things, she moves product. What the f*ck has this bi*ch done?
 6 years ago '07        #35
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
hating a.sss broad
 6 years ago '05        #36
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
u put known black womens futures on the spanish girls, white, and light complexion type women and n!ggas go crazy for, the world goes crazy for.

dark skin is what turns a lot of these people off, self hatin n.iggaz included.

change jennifer lopez and kim kardashian to dark-skinned black and lets see how many people love them. ha.
 6 years ago '10        #37
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
 tdm2000 said:
So thats where Boondocks got that episode from
Here's the whole thing with boondocks included.

[video - click to view]

09-29-2011, 04:31 PM         #38
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I luv my black women but damn this bi*ch was soundin like a str8 up & down hater
 6 years ago '05        #39
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 MrTripleDouble said:
This black bi*ch is stupid as fu*k. Why even respond to the ignorance. Kim is known to date black men. Who cares if she's a hoe, let her live and die her way. Personally I love women of all races and ethnicity's but this women is the lowest form of the female s3x. Ignorant, over-emotional, and unintelligent, pure ghetto trash. Kim has black friends and knows this girl is on the bottom of the totem pole with no clue about history or how the world works. It's not about what you do with your life, it's about what you produce in the world and Kim has hit shows, perfume, clothes, posters, calenders, and all kinds of things, she moves product. What the f*ck has this bi*ch done?

STFU. f.aggot she moves those products because she was light and with a black woman's futures thats it...she would be a nobody if she was a black woman.
 6 years ago '07        #40
Inspekthis05 4 heat pts
space
space
$646 | Props total: 356 356
 Nautilus O said:
Man this is why I have no compassion for black women anymore, if you aint my moms, sister, daughter, auntie, cousin or homegirl. I dont want nothing to do with you

Bring me the mamis and the real white bunnies.....and the Asiatic bunnies too

Ol' Sammy Sosa a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy