Kim kardashian gets confronted by hater

most viewed right now
 117
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-29-2011, 02:39 PM         #21
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of all the things you could confront or hate on her for you hate on her body. white people do it to, mainly really racist people trying to hold on to something that they think the white man owns, but black people at times try to own something thats like intangible. i expected a womans argument, like you make us look bad. not some racial you stole our body type sh*t. lol.
 7 years ago '04        #22
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,930 | Props total: 5774 5774
this salty broad just wanted to get close to her
 09-29-2011, 02:46 PM         #23
succaworm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [ICE][COLD] said:
Technically she is right. Black women use to be looked down upon because of their curvy body and large back-side. They couldn't do anything about it, so they never changed. Slowly, white slave masters began creeping on their "not-so-curvy" wives and fathering mixed children. So I feel what she is saying. Don't try to look like us now, cause we endured the rain, and made it to the promise land where our bodies are on a pedestal.

On the other hand, you can't be getting mad and going public with your anger. Basically your saying "we made it a hot line, you made it a hot song". Kim is known as a hoe. I would smash, easy, but she is known as a hoe. You should not envy someone who makes a living off behaving like a hoe from time to time
shut up with that sh*t.. black women need to stop acting like they own every black men on this earth. they just being haters. get outta here wit that sh*t.
 7 years ago '11        #24
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,945 | Props total: 7677 7677
Black women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '06        #25
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
haters gonna hate
 09-29-2011, 02:59 PM         #26
Desmond A  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pete Butter said:
The hate for black women is ridiculous. Kim is a thirsty wh0ore. This is known by people black and white alike yet these house n*ggas waiting for an excuse to bash their own.


 7 years ago '04        #27
x Tha Arkitek x 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$19,161 | Props total: 7972 7972
 [ICE][COLD] said:
Technically she is right. Black women use to be looked down upon because of their curvy body and large back-side. They couldn't do anything about it, so they never changed. Slowly, white slave masters began creeping on their "not-so-curvy" wives and fathering mixed children. So I feel what she is saying. Don't try to look like us now, cause we endured the rain, and made it to the promise land where our bodies are on a pedestal.

On the other hand, you can't be getting mad and going public with your anger. Basically your saying "we made it a hot line, you made it a hot song". Kim is known as a hoe. I would smash, easy, but she is known as a hoe. You should not envy someone who makes a living off behaving like a hoe from time to time
, this is JUST as dumb as the n-word argument. More retarded "we took something negative and made it positive" claims. Next black people going to say we took the negative out of HIV and made it positive & embrace it!
 7 years ago '05        #28
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,140 | Props total: 9871 9871
this is dumb, she ugly n mad.. i would hit tho.. but she mad..



edit: she sound like a cleveland bi*ch..
 7 years ago '11        #29
chizz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,001 | Props total: 3344 3344
that black lady got a fat a.ss i saw that ep yesterday i was like :ilike:
 7 years ago '05        #30
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,808 | Props total: 13193 13193
I'm not a fan of Kardashian and I think she's fine and all and wil fu*k, but that black bi*ch is fu*kin stupid and ignorant. Black women are not the only racial curvy women on earth. Middle eastern arabian women, west indie women, latina women, and some european women are also curvy as well. Hell even some white women and asian women have curves.
 7 years ago '04        #31
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 5052 5052
 7 years ago '04        #32
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 553 553
 empty said:
oh you mad



can you lend a n*gga a pencil
So thats where Boondocks got that episode from
 7 years ago '04        #33
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,107 | Props total: 3649 3649
 empty said:
oh you mad



can you lend a n*gga a pencil
i love this guy ,i hope he got to keep his job
white people can be soo helpless
 7 years ago '10        #34
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,723 | Props total: 1496 1496
This black bi*ch is stupid as fu*k. Why even respond to the ignorance. Kim is known to date black men. Who cares if she's a hoe, let her live and die her way. Personally I love women of all races and ethnicity's but this women is the lowest form of the female s3x. Ignorant, over-emotional, and unintelligent, pure ghetto trash. Kim has black friends and knows this girl is on the bottom of the totem pole with no clue about history or how the world works. It's not about what you do with your life, it's about what you produce in the world and Kim has hit shows, perfume, clothes, posters, calenders, and all kinds of things, she moves product. What the f*ck has this bi*ch done?
 7 years ago '07        #35
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 20 20
hating a.sss broad
 7 years ago '05        #36
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
u put known black womens futures on the spanish girls, white, and light complexion type women and n!ggas go crazy for, the world goes crazy for.

dark skin is what turns a lot of these people off, self hatin n.iggaz included.

change jennifer lopez and kim kardashian to dark-skinned black and lets see how many people love them. ha.
 7 years ago '10        #37
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
 tdm2000 said:
So thats where Boondocks got that episode from
Here's the whole thing with boondocks included.


[video - click to view]

 09-29-2011, 03:31 PM         #38
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I luv my black women but damn this bi*ch was soundin like a str8 up & down hater
 7 years ago '05        #39
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 MrTripleDouble said:
This black bi*ch is stupid as fu*k. Why even respond to the ignorance. Kim is known to date black men. Who cares if she's a hoe, let her live and die her way. Personally I love women of all races and ethnicity's but this women is the lowest form of the female s3x. Ignorant, over-emotional, and unintelligent, pure ghetto trash. Kim has black friends and knows this girl is on the bottom of the totem pole with no clue about history or how the world works. It's not about what you do with your life, it's about what you produce in the world and Kim has hit shows, perfume, clothes, posters, calenders, and all kinds of things, she moves product. What the f*ck has this bi*ch done?

STFU. f.aggot she moves those products because she was light and with a black woman's futures thats it...she would be a nobody if she was a black woman.
 7 years ago '07        #40
Inspekthis05 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$671 | Props total: 400 400
 Nautilus O said:
Man this is why I have no compassion for black women anymore, if you aint my moms, sister, daughter, auntie, cousin or homegirl. I dont want nothing to do with you

Bring me the mamis and the real white bunnies.....and the Asiatic bunnies too

Ol' Sammy Sosa a.ss n*gga


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
18 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
246 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy