NLDS: (1) Philadelphia Phillies vs. (4) St. Louis Cardinals **Official Series Thread**

most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who wins and in how many games?
Phillies in 3 1 5.88%
Phillies in 4 8 47.06%
Phillies in 5 3 17.65%
Cardinals in 3 0 0%
Cardinals in 4 1 5.88%
Cardinals in 5 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 493 493
ohhhh boy
 7 years ago '06        #102
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,790 | Props total: 10050 10050
watch Boggs blow it
 7 years ago '06        #103
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 493 493
bullpen has been spectacular tonight
 7 years ago '06        #104
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 493 493
this is big
 7 years ago '06        #105
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 493 493
my god, our bullpen stepped the fu*k up this game. 6 innings of 1 hit ball
 7 years ago '05        #106
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
the city of Philadelphia took big L today first the eagles blow a 20pt lead then the Phillies blow a 4-0 playoff game
 7 years ago '05        #107
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,590 | Props total: 10605 10605
got cole on the bump game 3, gotta go get 1 or 2
 7 years ago '08        #108
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 6091 6091
Holy sh*t, we stole one in Philly!
 7 years ago '05        #109
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
good sh*t Stl. battled back.

We always lose game 2 lol. Brewers, Dodgers, Rockies, Rays. and then win:D
fu*k it, I'll reach for it. lol
 7 years ago '04        #110
Phillymatic 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$5,122 | Props total: 2104 2104
 feroze said:
the city of Philadelphia took big L today first the eagles blow a 20pt lead then the Phillies blow a 4-0 playoff game
how about you toss some salad and eat a d!ck, n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #111
Phillymatic 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$5,122 | Props total: 2104 2104
 philly5 said:
good sh*t Stl. battled back.

We always lose game 2 lol. Brewers, Dodgers, Rockies, Rays. and then win:D
fu*k it, I'll reach for it. lol
Heh, yea we have a history of keeping these series at just 4 games. I'm just extra bugged from the earlier Eagles L AND this L that came from keeping Lee in there waaaaaaaaaay too long on an off night. St Louis is one of the last teams you wanna keep a tired arm in for and we paid the price with this L. Would've been a confidence booster for our guys to get a W on Carpenter & a crusher for St Louis that their top gun got bukkaked on.
 7 years ago '05        #112
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
 mtbatol said:
how about you toss some salad and eat a d!ck, n*gga
Guess this f*ggot a.ss philadelphian is mad fu*k u and your city

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #113
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1505 1505
 feroze said:
Guess this f*ggot a.ss philadelphian is mad fu*k u and your city

[pic - click to view]

This is a baseball thread and your yankees lost so what are you tryin to accomplish here?
 7 years ago '05        #114
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
 moe4484 said:
This is a baseball thread and your yankees lost so what are you tryin to accomplish here?
i was stating something that was obvious that f*ggot wanna talk bout tossing salads and sh*t
.......Dont worry bout dem Yanks homie stay in your lane with that other bi*chass n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #115
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1505 1505
 feroze said:
i was stating something that was obvious that f*ggot wanna talk bout tossing salads and sh*t
.......Dont worry bout dem Yanks homie stay in your lane with that other bi*chass n*gga
Didnt I state something that was obvious? But when I do it you turn around and tell me to stay in my lane??? And on top of that your still in the phillies thread, you coming across as a real lame n*gga. Im sure you gonna respond by throwing out some random a.ss gay statement that ends in n*gga so fire away
 7 years ago '05        #116
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
 moe4484 said:
Didnt I state something that was obvious? But when I do it you turn around and tell me to stay in my lane??? And on top of that your still in the phillies thread, you coming across as a real lame n*gga. Im sure you gonna respond by throwing out some random a.ss gay statement that ends in n*gga so fire away
u knw what your right all i gotta say is 09' bi*ches remember what happened in 09'
 7 years ago '07        #117
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1505 1505
 feroze said:
u knw what your right all i gotta say is 09' bi*ches remember what happened in 09'
A somewhat sensible response that also has to do with this phillies baseball thread kinda. I commend you and yes yall got us in 09 but maybe we'll meet again this year. Good job sir
 7 years ago '07        #118
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
didnt see the game but looks like the cards bullpen came thru....Cole Hamels in the Lou shud be another goodie...still holding onto my prediction of Cards in 5..they're one of the hottest teams in baseball
 7 years ago '04        #119
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,215 | Props total: 13962 13962
Phils fu*ked up by letting these n*ggas in. Cole should give them back the lead tho.
 10-03-2011, 06:36 AM         #120
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
Phils fu*ked up by letting these n*ggas in. Cole should give them back the lead tho.
Jamie Garcia dominates us.. we have a tendency to make pitchers that we should absolutely mash look like Koufax.


At least we will have Mayberry in left and Howard usually plays well in Stl
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy