Battlefield 3 BETA discussion thread

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #161
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
 Russ369 said:
Sure, you can defend but also move around to look for enemies and proper positioning... I hate when dudes just prone camp the entire game in the bushes... its bullsh*t
And what happens in COD?...

Just to clarify, I love call of duty and battlefield alike. But they BOTH have campers. People need to stop acting like there's just campers in battlefield. :/
 6 years ago '04        #162
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
 ImAMonster said:
And what happens in COD?...

Just to clarify, I love call of duty and battlefield alike. But they BOTH have campers. People need to stop acting like there's just campers in battlefield. :/
Thats why I dont fu*k with Call of Dooodooo
 6 years ago '09        #163
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
 Russ369 said:
Thats why I dont fu*k with Call of Dooodooo
I play because it's fast paced. I love the speed of it. Sure it has BS, But it's still fun.

I like Battlefield when I want to roll with a squad and drive a tank or fly my own helicopter and don't want the game to do it for me. Plus the games are fairly quick in COD, as to where they can last anywhere from 20 to 40 minutes in BF. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's just really a completely different game and some people try to compare it to call of duty when it's simply not the same.
 6 years ago '08        #164
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
If this thread is any indication. Then BF3 will be even greater with all the idiots gone and ADHD kids gone I also believe though they should of dropped Caspian Border on consoles just so the oh it takes 20 minutes to travel the map crowd will also leave.
I would have like my squad from bfbc2 to play you and that xbox guy kegar i think we could have had some epic matches i still play it
 6 years ago '06        #165
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Funny how people are calling this a "man's shooter" for online play.

Doesn't hold a candle to MAG in that area, however with the amount of candy-wrapped FPS's on the market like COD, its a welcomed game.

- Need to make it more clear when you k!ll an enemy. Some sound effect etc. It gets confusing when shooting at multiple enemies at once.

- Fix voice chat in squad.

- That ACOG > ____

Last edited by Soraci7; 09-30-2011 at 10:35 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #166
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
 KSoraci7 said:
Funny how people are calling this a "man's shooter" for online play.

Doesn't hold a candle to MAG in that area, however with the amount of candy-wrapped FPS's on the market like COD, its a welcomed game.

- Need to make it more clear when you k!ll an enemy. Some sound effect etc. It gets confusing when shooting at multiple enemies at once.

- Fix voice chat in squad.

- That ACOG > ____
Enemy Down is not enough?
 6 years ago '08        #167
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
wait, mag????:lachen001:

you cant be serious. mag??

no seriously, mag???

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by el bundy; 09-30-2011 at 10:50 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #168
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2035 2035
I love that there is no prone block, i can prone around and camp and k!ll people like BOOOOOOM HEADDDDD SHOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTT

BOOOM

HEAD SHOT

Not really, my main complaint is why cant ANYONE make a game with the simple bomb in the mutual middle part of the map, teams go to get it and set up back up so some1 can either grab it or go on suicide mission and have to plant at the other teams base, all team work to clear base or set up defense and use skills with no fu*kIN RESPAWN

Can i get a socom 2, not these sh*tty respawn games for the A.D.D. Generation
 6 years ago '06        #169
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,497 | Props total: 4814 4814
Dat Bipod
 6 years ago '06        #170
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
THE HEAT SENSOR SCOPE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '06        #171
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Enemy Down is not enough?
When I get a triple k!ll hearing "Ene, E, Enemy down?" studdering is a good indication?
 6 years ago '06        #172
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 el bundy said:
wait, mag????:lachen001:

Yes the anti-COD. Battlefield 3 is still cookie cutter material in comparison for squad and objective based online shooters. MAG is a very deep game with a steep learning curve. I'm sure you gave up after the 1st 2 hours of getting r*ped if you even tried the game.

Kinda like what little boys do when they play Demon's Souls for the first time. Another reason why Dark Souls won't be as popular as it should be on the 360.

Last edited by Soraci7; 09-30-2011 at 11:18 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #173
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 KSoraci7 said:
Yes the anti-COD. Battlefield 3 is still cookie cutter material in comparison for squad and objective based online shooters. MAG is a very deep game with a steep learning curve. I'm sure you gave up after the 1st 2 hours of getting r*ped if you even tried the game.

Kinda like what little boys do when they play Demon's Souls for the first time. Another reason why Dark Souls won't be as popular as it should be on the 360.
no, i played it for about 2 months. sh*t was cool until it took 30 minutes every time i wanted to get into a game of acquisition. i stopped playing completely when they patched it and messed with the whole level up system that they had going.
not gonna lie, it was fun to get the whole team working together. it only took 1 dude to say to meet up at a certain place and all 64 players rush the last objective at the same time. other than that, the game has nothing really on battlefield.
 09-30-2011, 11:37 AM         #174
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What things do you guys think will be patched up when the final version is released? The only change I would like to see is to make my enemy more visible so I know what im shooting at.
 6 years ago '06        #175
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 el bundy said:
no, i played it for about 2 months. sh*t was cool until it took 30 minutes every time i wanted to get into a game of acquisition. i stopped playing completely when they patched it and messed with the whole level up system that they had going.
not gonna lie, it was fun to get the whole team working together. it only took 1 dude to say to meet up at a certain place and all 64 players rush the last objective at the same time. other than that, the game has nothing really on battlefield.
Acquisition is the worst game mode in MAG, Domination is the real game.

The way MAG was thought out really forced players to work as a team and strategically win games. Repairing doors on the base, AAA's, Mortar Batteries etc.

BF3 gives you the option of being a Medic/Repair etc but really, how much can a player really make an impact in the game. People's primary objectives in the game are still to really k!ll, not to do the job that needs to be done in order to win the round.

MAG's graphics were sh*t, but once you look at the substance of the game thats all that really matters. Right now I'm looking past the pretty graphics in BF3, I'm liking some aspects of the game but for an objective based shooter it's still candy-cutter material.

Last edited by Soraci7; 09-30-2011 at 11:47 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #176
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
i need some people to run with on PC, who got it?
 6 years ago '10        #177
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 D. Norman said:
I love that there is no prone block, i can prone around and camp and k!ll people like BOOOOOOM HEADDDDD SHOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTT

BOOOM

HEAD SHOT

Not really, my main complaint is why cant ANYONE make a game with the simple bomb in the mutual middle part of the map, teams go to get it and set up back up so some1 can either grab it or go on suicide mission and have to plant at the other teams base, all team work to clear base or set up defense and use skills with no fu*kIN RESPAWN

Can i get a socom 2, not these sh*tty respawn games for the A.D.D. Generation
Search and Destroy on CoD is close enough. bomb ain't mutual, but you each get some turns in with no respawning. Sabotage is set up in a mutual spot, one round only, but there's respawning in that.

I play CoD for all the diff game modes, but BF for the gameplay.
 09-30-2011, 01:27 PM         #178
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry if late, but everytime you try to quit a match the game just keeps reading tips and says loading.. wtf
 09-30-2011, 01:53 PM         #179
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah to the guy defending MaG I've had that since Launch and its fu*king a.ss, chill b. Stop it 5, hang it up, close the curtains, stop lying, and any other cool internet way to say leave that sh*t alone lol.

I played on PC and also played the Caspian level....The PC versions textures arent even halfway maxed out and its sh*tting on anything ive ever seen a Call of Duty do...I ended up hooking my PC up to the big screen to play it on the 50 inch.....maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I cant wait for the final version with the full blown graphics on Ultra.

I also seen rumors on a few sites that they arent even using Frostbite 2.0 in this version of the demo. I dont know how true that is of course but if you compare gameplay videos for the ps3 and 360 version to what were seeing on the beta its believable...The PS3 Gameplay vids they have on the battlefield site themselves are leagues ahead of the beta.
 6 years ago '08        #180
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Phicmagic said:
Yeah to the guy defending MaG I've had that since Launch and its fu*king a.ss, chill b. Stop it 5, hang it up, close the curtains, stop lying, and any other cool internet way to say leave that sh*t alone lol.

I played on PC and also played the Caspian level....The PC versions textures arent even halfway maxed out and its sh*tting on anything ive ever seen a Call of Duty do...I ended up hooking my PC up to the big screen to play it on the 50 inch.....maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I cant wait for the final version with the full blown graphics on Ultra.

I also seen rumors on a few sites that they arent even using Frostbite 2.0 in this version of the demo. I dont know how true that is of course but if you compare gameplay videos for the ps3 and 360 version to what were seeing on the beta its believable...The PS3 Gameplay vids they have on the battlefield site themselves are leagues ahead of the beta.
fu*king Kev if u get it on the 360 I'll murder you n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy