Battlefield 3 BETA discussion thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,613 | Props total: 13672 13672
First time playin this ish. How do you melee attack? Can melee with any class?

Edit: I got it. Game is decent.

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-30-2011 at 04:18 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #142
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 Y.G. said:
Can melee with any class?
 6 years ago '08        #143
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
sh*t is pretty cool. glad i pre-ordered this
 6 years ago '10        #144
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,397 | Props total: 1394 1394
I like how the hits actually register on this game
 6 years ago '05        #145
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
If this thread is any indication. Then BF3 will be even greater with all the idiots gone and ADHD kids gone I also believe though they should of dropped Caspian Border on consoles just so the oh it takes 20 minutes to travel the map crowd will also leave.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 09-30-2011 at 06:20 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #146
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
If this thread is any indication. Then BF3 will be even greater with all the idiots gone and ADHD kids gone I also believe though they should of dropped Caspian Border on consoles just so the oh it takes 20 minutes to travel the map crowd will also leave.
 6 years ago '06        #147
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
This game is fun,cant wait for retail.
 6 years ago '08        #148
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
^yup been playing for a few hours straight. only level 10 a.ssault class. just unlocked the holo sight for the M416, slap a suppressor on
so much sh*t to unlock and lots variety with attachments. loving the beta minus the glitches.

Last edited by Jeans&Sneakers; 09-30-2011 at 06:57 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #149
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
ADD YA BOI djzone30
 6 years ago '08        #150
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 270 270
 LankanLatino said:
ok so 24 hours after release of the beta im at level 15..is this too much? lolol, i had the day off though and still went out and sh*t
im at 17 currently puttin bullets in heads with scar-h

im going after that eod bot soon
 6 years ago '04        #151
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17144 17144
mutherfu*king camping is not a fu*king skill.....

they need to change the gamemode name "Rush" cause aint a dam person rushin on that bi*ch
 6 years ago '08        #152
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,451 | Props total: 2059 2059
 erickonasis said:
mutherfu*king camping is not a fu*king skill.....

they need to change the gamemode name "Rush" cause aint a dam person rushin on that bi*ch
If you're DEFENDING then why would you RUSH out into the OPEN .. I tell you, COD has people brainwashed. You can dominate with one person in COD and everyone knows that. This is a COMPLETELY different game! TEAMWORK is needed!
 6 years ago '06        #153
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 adulel08 said:
play me on 1v1

oh wait, this sh*t is strictly bout fu*ken teamwork.
Im pretty sure im just as good if not better than you.
Im giving this forum my honest opinion about this BETA
Im not no noob a.ss gamer. I really wanted this game to be the new FPS
since i hate quick scoping in COD but this game is not.
@ the developer sayin earlier in the year that they were better than COD.
I believed him too I might cop if majority of my friends say online got 80x better
MW3 will again crush every FPS.

I'll see the real gamers on MW3 Gamebattles come November :cool-smiley-009:

u gotta remember this is only a beta which is a limited version of the game

alot of people thought the same as u, until they played caspian border and their opinions totally changed..i have no idea why dice didnt just make caspian border the beta map or at least keep the vehicles in metro, but it is what it is
 6 years ago '04        #154
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17144 17144
i understand that change the gotdam name then like i said.....

and i dont care what anyone says this game promotes camping to the fullest. In every dam video everyone is damm near sitting in one spot / area. And n*ggas is camping on a gotdam Beta...The stats dont even count..
 6 years ago '04        #155
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 erickonasis said:
i understand that change the gotdam name then like i said.....

and i dont care what anyone says this game promotes camping to the fullest. In every dam video everyone is damm near sitting in one spot / area. And n*ggas is camping on a gotdam Beta...The stats dont even count..
well u kno where they sittin so go get they a.ss
 6 years ago '06        #156
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7566 7566
Its a few haters in here. I saw some suspect sh*t in the beta but not more than ive seen in black ops or any other online fps. If yall want to bi*ch about something, how about the suspect k!ll cam that you cant skip.

It plays and handles great on the 360, its just as anoying to try to jump through a window as it is in black ops. Graphics are dope as hell on my 50in tv and I never got the hdmi 360 cables. The PS3 version seems to run a lil smoother.

Overall its missing k!llstreaks and the onscreen over lays (score, health, team, map images and text)suck.

Everything else is great. MW3 better have some improvements over black ops because battlefield done stepped it up.
 6 years ago '04        #157
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
well u kno where they sittin so go get they a.ss
It's not as easy as it sounds.
 6 years ago '04        #158
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Pro337 said:
If you're DEFENDING then why would you RUSH out into the OPEN .. I tell you, COD has people brainwashed. You can dominate with one person in COD and everyone knows that. This is a COMPLETELY different game! TEAMWORK is needed!
Sure, you can defend but also move around to look for enemies and proper positioning... I hate when dudes just prone camp the entire game in the bushes... its bullsh*t
 6 years ago '09        #159
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,389 | Props total: 10490 10490
 I AM LEGEND said:
It's not as easy as it sounds.
Yeah it is.. :/ You run to them. go into prone, turn the corner, stand up and blast that a.ss...If that fails, use the smaw.

Lol @ People complaining about campers in battlefield like there's not campers in COD. The only difference is, people who camp in COD camp with a.ssault rifles in team deathmatch. The people who camp in battlefield camp with sniper rifles and are covering the objective in the OBJECTIVE BASED GAME MODE. What are they supposed to do, run out in the open and chance getting k!lled so that the enemy can get to the objective?...Y'all clearly DO NOT understand Battlefield if y'all are complaining about that. Continue to play your camp of duty where EVERYONE camps with the most overpowered weapons in the game.
 6 years ago '04        #160
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Phicmagic said:
The demo is scaled down and missing high res textures and loads of functions. DICE has said repeatedly via twitter today that the playtest/beta is merely for balancing server issues....This build is an old one they'd been playing around the offices. Theyre simply trying to get playtests done on a large scale so they can setup and establish servers and have an error free launch(Something more games should do with as many people logging on live/psn to play nowadays)

Thats it. Its not the end of the world. You can find gameplay videos from updated Xbox 360 builds where the animation/graphics/gameplay is already leaps an bounds above this build.

I personally dont think console gamers should get betas simply because theyre to casual of gamers to even understand the process. I've been playing betas back since the original Unreal Tournament and have done over 15 beta tests for games.....I expect a scaled down representation of the game every time.

n*ggas shouldve seen the Matrix MMO beta...I was one of the first players in that sh*t....The beta didnt even have textures on buildings or anything at all, they were just huge blocks and sh*t. They literally released texture and res packs week by week filling in parts of the world lol.

And the Gears beta was a more complete build...Like dude said it was representative of what they had ready in April when they originally had finished the game.

Theyre going to be releasing updates to this build sometime today to by the way. Should fix some of the hit detection/lag and any enviromental issues like lagging through maps/walls and prone problems.
You have a point, but a lot of these so called Betas are more like demos. They're easy to get into and they're damn near a final build of the game. Half the people that play don't even report issues. I can see why people are complaining, but if I remember correctly this was the same thing with the BC2 Beta. The final game was noticeably different if I'm not mistaken.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy