Battlefield 3 BETA discussion thread

most viewed right now
 64
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #441
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 999 999
I'm pretty sure in the TOS it says you're allowed to upload gameplay from the beta, just not the alpha. So that copyright thing was bs.
 10-03-2011, 01:55 PM         #442
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
I'll make a new account so my main one doesn't get fu*ked up.
 DJ Idol said:
I'm pretty sure in the TOS it says you're allowed to upload gameplay from the beta, just not the alpha. So that copyright thing was bs.
Yea its not serious like i said it just puts a region lock on your vid

No strikes from it or anything
 7 years ago '05        #443
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,019 | Props total: 2894 2894
I just played the beta on 360 last nite. Im sorry but this game is not that good. After playing games with higher framerates, 30fps is not cutting it for me anymore. There was a couple things that was cool about it like being able to mow trees down with your bullets etc. but thats about it. The graphics didnt look as good as i thought either. i dunno maybe i have to wait to see what the full version is like because i was not impressed.
 7 years ago '04        #444
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
 Daddy Black said:
I just played the beta on 360 last nite. Im sorry but this game is not that good. After playing games with higher framerates, 30fps is not cutting it for me anymore. There was a couple things that was cool about it like being able to mow trees down with your bullets etc. but thats about it. The graphics didnt look as good as i thought either. i dunno maybe i have to wait to see what the full version is like because i was not impressed.
Time to hit up the PC fam...
 7 years ago '09        #445
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824
LMAO. fu*k this. I ain't uploading sh*t. It's gonna take me an hour and a half to upload a 5 minute video to youtube.
 10-03-2011, 02:35 PM         #446
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
LMAO. fu*k this. I ain't uploading sh*t. It's gonna take me an hour and a half to upload a 5 minute video to youtube.
amateur

You gotta put the pr0n stream on pause while you upload
 7 years ago '09        #447
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824


Or I need better internet? Lmao.
 7 years ago '05        #448
Chuck_Remixed 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$17,546 | Props total: 4800 4800
 ImAMonster said:


Or I need better internet? Lmao.
 7 years ago '09        #449
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Yeah exactly...sh*t sucks but my fu*king parents won't move. I miss having 30 mb/s download from comcast in Florida.

This is what I was forced to do being my connection sucks so bad. I can't downsize my videos any, so I had to record straight from webcam using the cap card. This is the UBER sh*tty quality it gives me.


[video - click to view]


I'll just save up for a fu*king PVR and then wait 4 hours to upload a damn video. fml.
 7 years ago '04        #450
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 DarkSidesHero said:

[pic - click to view]

that girl is fu*king fine as fu*k who the hell is that???





HOW DO I PLAY CASPIAN BORDER MAP?!?!?! IM LITERALLY FEINDING FOR THAT sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #451
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Fine? lol
fine might not of been the right word... but at the end of the day shes either fu*kable or not... you telling me you would not fu*k her? you cray! lol


Last edited by restless4207; 10-03-2011 at 04:01 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #452
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 203 203
Couldnt go through all 26 pgs but the jet gameplay is only on PC for now?

I can't do it with Ps3 or 360 until the game is bought?
 7 years ago '05        #453
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 286 286
 restless4207 said:
that girl is fu*king fine as fu*k who the hell is that???





HOW DO I PLAY CASPIAN BORDER MAP?!?!?! IM LITERALLY FEINDING FOR THAT sh*t
They took down all of those servers. Just metro for the remainder of the beta.
 7 years ago '04        #454
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 Peter Griffin said:
They took down all of those servers. Just metro for the remainder of the beta.
thank you peter griffin... i actually heard they are gonna release caspian border to the beta in a week or so... who knows................................ fu*kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 7 years ago '05        #455
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 286 286
 restless4207 said:
thank you peter griffin... i actually heard they are gonna release caspian border to the beta in a week or so... who knows................................ fu*kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Hopefully man. Would be nice if the last week they put up that map.
 7 years ago '04        #456
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,345 | Props total: 6987 6987
so is the server down or sumthin i tried to get on all night and couldnt
 7 years ago '05        #457
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
so is the server down or sumthin i tried to get on all night and couldnt
Ughh Beta is over bro. Ended on the 10th.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside It’s Fake And I’m Still fu-king
11 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
37 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy