Battlefield 3 BETA discussion thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
59 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #401
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
The squad system in the Battlefield games since BF2 is retarded. Like the spawning is better but I thought the 6man squads in BF2 were fu*king perfect.
I agree. I personally don't like the whole spawning on squadmates, I prefer spawning on the squad leader but I guess things change. But that, and mobile spawn points is kind of OD imo. Works both ways I guess.

On another note, I added ya but you been playing 360 lately, what about PC?
 6 years ago '09        #402
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10530 10530
 erickonasis said:
yo how do you pick up ammo / health packs?
You don't "pick them up" per se. You need to run a medic class and you can press left on your d-pad (ps3) to throw out a health pack, then you run into it and will start healing quicker instantly instead of having to wait. Ammo is the same but I think that's with the support class, engineer you get an RPG instead of a pack, sniper class I'm not sure what it gives you. I only run engineer class but I know that the medic is that way and support is with the ammo. Or you have to have a team mate drop it out as well. That's where having mics comes in handy. "Hey can someone spawn as a support class and drop an ammo for me?" Then someone (if you got good squad members :/) will spawn with a support class right next to you and throw out an ammo crate then either A. use that support class or B. Commit suicide and choose a diff. class. KD/R really means sh*t in this game. If you go 10-57 but have 8-9 arms/disarms then you're a good team mate. Unless you're playing deathmatch...then you suck a.ss lmao.
 6 years ago '05        #403
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
 ImAMonster said:
You don't "pick them up" per se. You need to run a medic class and you can press left on your d-pad (ps3) to throw out a health pack, then you run into it and will start healing quicker instantly instead of having to wait. Ammo is the same but I think that's with the support class, engineer you get an RPG instead of a pack, sniper class I'm not sure what it gives you. I only run engineer class but I know that the medic is that way and support is with the ammo. Or you have to have a team mate drop it out as well. That's where having mics comes in handy. "Hey can someone spawn as a support class and drop an ammo for me?" Then someone (if you got good squad members :/) will spawn with a support class right next to you and throw out an ammo crate then either A. use that support class or B. Commit suicide and choose a diff. class. KD/R really means sh*t in this game. If you go 10-57 but have 8-9 arms/disarms then you're a good team mate. Unless you're playing deathmatch...then you suck a.ss lmao.
When the game releases they will have a camo rose so you can ask for med packs/ammo. no one will openly throw it on the ground.
 6 years ago '06        #404
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
might as well post this in here too....

some guy from the EA forums..dont know how credible he is but

If you are one of those people judged the game for it's Beta, Realize this:
-The Beta is to test the servers and fix what ever is needed to be fixed with the Servers.
-The graphics were turned down a bit for the Beta.
-The reason for the constant bugs and glitches is because the version of the 'Operation Metro' map they gave us was on they made in late 2010, they didn't give us the current up-to-date version of the map.
-The Physics Engine is not the newer version we are suppose to receive in the full game.

could this being an old version of metro/the game itself be the reason vehicles arent in this map all of a sudden?
 6 years ago '09        #405
space
space
Camo Rose? Only BF game I've played is BFBC2. I know when you highlight a medic or a.ssault class (how it was in BFBC2) then you could hit select and it'd say "MEDIC!!!" or "I NEED SOME AMMO!!" depending on who you highlight. Of course the fu*king d!ckheads would never throw the sh*t to you.
 6 years ago '09        #406
space
space
 coolio said:
might as well post this in here too....

some guy from the EA forums..dont know how credible he is but

could this being an old version of metro/the game itself be the reason vehicles arent in this map all of a sudden?
Most likely. They'd at least throw a 4 wheeler in this map I'd think. I've never played rush in BF though. I know all modes are diff. as far as vehicles and spawn points go.
 6 years ago '06        #407
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 RiotDZA said:
That n*gga can suck my d!ck this game sucks.

no, u are the one who can suck his d!ck
 6 years ago '04        #408
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
 RiotDZA said:
That n*gga can suck my d!ck this game sucks.
 6 years ago '09        #409
space
space
LMAO I was just camping at the top of the subway entrance cause we were protecting A and B but both got armed, so I went running back to it, I got k!lled and it showed me dying at the entrance of the subway but I was already halfway to A lmaO!!
 6 years ago '09        #410
space
space
Okay I know they said that it's cool to be gay in the army now, but bringing that sh*t to a wargame thread ain't cool.
 6 years ago '06        #411
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Oh you want it. I can't blame you though, fu*k me silly

:hillwhoa: u're such a f*g
 6 years ago '06        #412
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
sooo....how u liking the beta brah?
 6 years ago '06        #413
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
kinda feeling violated now....
 10-03-2011, 12:28 AM         #414
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10-03-2011, 12:53 AM         #415
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
yo how do you pick up ammo / health packs?
How are you going to blatantly hate on this game and then ask a question like this? You obviously have no idea how to play the game so quit with the bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #416
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i swear bx threads somehow always hop off topic, back on, back off, then on again......
 6 years ago '04        #417
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
im loving the recon respawn device, had one behind enemy spawn while I was on defense and was getting 4-5 k!lls...
 6 years ago '09        #418
space
space
 unkn0wn said:
im loving the recon respawn device, had one behind enemy spawn while I was on defense and was getting 4-5 k!lls...
What Recon level do you need to be at to get this? I have the UMP which is an unlock gun :D so I can run around with it with the Recon and just fu*k people up.
 6 years ago '04        #419
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 ImAMonster said:
What Recon level do you need to be at to get this? I have the UMP which is an unlock gun :D so I can run around with it with the Recon and just fu*k people up.
yes you can use UMP on any class and respawn device should already be your first gadget (right d-pad)...
 6 years ago '09        #420
space
space
Just went 51-21 with a 6,273 score. Round lasted 38 fu*king minutes... and we were only on the 3rd mcom station. We stopped them right as they blew up the 3rd set, but it was too late and their ticket things ran out. That fu*king respawn beacon is BEAST lmao. Set it where you can see right down the enemies throat, the rest is CHEESE. Lmao.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago