Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #361
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Sorry, Troool, Xbox looks better.

desperate

but at least now i understand where u're coming from when u complain about the graphics
 6 years ago '04        #362
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,911 | Props total: 17495 17495
 Dy-nasty said:
If you hate this game so much WHY are you in this thread? Serious question...

I hate COD as a franchise. Terrible games. I haven't made a single post in any of the game threads for it...because i don't like it.........
i'm trying to give the game a chance and we off that COD over here its all about 2k12 right about now...

and can someone answer the question...does this game have smoke in it? and if so how do i get it...i a.ssuming no since i never see any at the mcom stations
 6 years ago '08        #363
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 erickonasis said:
i'm trying to give the game a chance and we off that COD over here its all about 2k12 right about now...

and can someone answer the question...does this game have smoke in it? and if so how do i get it...i a.ssuming no since i never see any at the mcom stations
if you dont like the games style, then you dont like it. dont force yourself to give it a chance if you know that you're not into it. either that, or you're saying that as an excuse to continuously come into the thread to troll and say how much you dislike it.
and as for the smoke thing, idk i havent played the beta that much. bc2 had a smoke attachement for the a.ssault class, but i didnt see alot of people use it, but thats because i spent a majority of the time playing conquest and smoke is more useful in rush.
 6 years ago '08        #364
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
this thread has turned into some hostile fu*kery. ill just stick to posting in the real official thread, but im sure the stans will go in there too once the game comes out to say how trash it is.
 6 years ago '06        #365
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Well, I don't see where you're coming from since the Xbox looks better.

that's not what the pics, video and poll say

edit: actually add u to the list, u've been sh*tting on the graphics for two days now
 6 years ago '06        #366
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
It's a damn shame the 360 version still looks better. And I don't care what a poll says. All the goofs like are the super high unrealistic lighting (PS3). Get your facts straight, foreveralone.

brah calm down, im not making fun of u for it..the ps3 was the lead console so it makes sense it would look better not saying its ur fault

but calling me and others "goof" is basically calling us cute sh*t is weird
 6 years ago '04        #367
space
space
Might be seeing alot of these after this beta

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #368
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
lol @ people bashing a fu*king beta for glitches/bugs.... are you kidding me?
 6 years ago '04        #369
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 2 Pistolz said:
just mean one less idiot/noob playing the game...
 6 years ago '09        #370
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
Will be buying on release day.
 6 years ago '09        #371
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,721 | Props total: 6218 6218
I played it once and realized i just dont like online FPS`s much anymore but im surprised you all hate it so much, you were all hyped as fu*k for this.

It may be a beta but i doubt they will iron out all the problems its allegedly plagued with before its release as its out soon so you all may do what you`s always do and go back to COD.

There are so many good single player games on the way i dont care much about this or MW3(bring on Arkham and Uncharted)

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 10-02-2011 at 07:25 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #372
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I played it once and realized i just dont like online FPS`s much anymore but im surprised you all hate it so much, you were all hyped as fu*k for this.

It may be a beta but i doubt they will iron out all the problems its allegedly plagued with before its release as its out soon so you all may do what you`s always do and go back to COD.

There are so many good single player games on the way i dont care much about this or MW3(bring on Arkham and Uncharted)
thats the thing. most of the people in here saying that they dislike it had their minds made up from the jump or they are just disappointed with the number of bugs the beta has. you can usually tell which is which when they come into the thread more than once and say some unoriginal sh*t like "cod>>>bf" or some other bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #373
space
space
How old is this build though? We don't know that. It could be a 4 month old build with all these bugs and sh*t in it.
 6 years ago '09        #374
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,721 | Props total: 6218 6218
 ImAMonster said:
How old is this build though? We don't know that. It could be a 4 month old build with all these bugs and sh*t in it.
If it is an old build they are retarded for releasing it as it has clearly made peoples opinions drop considerably on how good they thought this game would be. a.ssuming its glitches and not hacks in some of the videos posted this game is riddled with problems
 6 years ago '06        #375
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I knew you was gay.:fruit: like a gay trying to get my acceptance. You'll NEVER GET IT!
well u've called me a goof/cute a few times already so i think i've already got it

not that i want it f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #376
space
space
ok just had my first positive game on this bi*ch and it was a little fun lol...really depends on the squad you got tho and so far i've een on the sh*ttiest of the sh*ttiest of squads until now...
 6 years ago '04        #377
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
 2 Pistolz said:
NBA Elite

/any response
 6 years ago '09        #378
space
space
 erickonasis said:
ok just had my first positive game on this bi*ch and it was a little fun lol...really depends on the squad you got tho and so far i've een on the sh*ttiest of the sh*ttiest of squads until now...
Well yeah, when you can push forward and get to those objectives, it's a sh*tload of fun. It's annoying as hell with a sh*tty squad when you're getting k!lled every 10 seconds because you're team mates can't k!ll the people watching the objective and you can't k!ll them all yourself. Or the team mates that don't protect you while you're trying to arm it but instead try to get you k!lled so they can get those 100 points for arming. You on the PS3?
 6 years ago '09        #379
space
space
 D. Norman said:
NBA Elite

/any response
Demo, Not Beta..

/yourtheory
 6 years ago '04        #380
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Well yeah, when you can push forward and get to those objectives, it's a sh*tload of fun. It's annoying as hell with a sh*tty squad when you're getting k!lled every 10 seconds because you're team mates can't k!ll the people watching the objective and you can't k!ll them all yourself. Or the team mates that don't protect you while you're trying to arm it but instead try to get you k!lled so they can get those 100 points for arming. You on the PS3?
360.....finally got a few attachments...starter guns are beyond sh*tty ...i still have armed or disarmed a mcom yet.

I'll be playing this sh*t probably all night tomorrow to see if i can get into it...after tomorrow tho forget it

NBA2k12 is the only game i'll be playing for a minute
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy