Battlefield 3 BETA discussion thread

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #341
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 shaneinsane said:

yo i seen that sh*t while playing...scared the sh*t outta me lol
 6 years ago '05        #342
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 Phicmagic said:
Whose d!ck riding bf3 tho....I myself and quite a few other "BF 3 supporters" in this thread have clearly said were all getting both games....I think the COD kids want it to be a "this vs that" argument and its not happening. Make it clear, im gettin both games......lol

But this looks like alot of betas I've seen before...I was apart of the matrix online mmo beta....It was so rugged that alot of the buildings looked like lumps of clay and were literally uploaded into the game as the days went on. Even then the company designing the game said they werent beta testing graphics(Beta Tests are never for graphics) but for stability.

The people who actually are making bf 3 have said time and time again....They've shown more complete builds on PS3 and Xbox 360 and they look much better than anything going on in the beta..Why is that so hard to believe?

They didnt give you a DEMO....They gave you a BETA....I know being a console gamer youre used to "Betas" meaning you get a complete representation of the retail games online component but that isnt the case with most betas.

And lets be real with the graphics they've showcased in the videos of BF3 gameplay....If they released this beta with the same build 10 months ago you'd all still be flaming it....So stop frontin.

If you like it, play it, if you dont, then dont.
This post...it makes too much sense.

I haven't played a BF game since the first one on my out of date PC. I really like the action so far, and this beta has me close to buying it. I don't know why people can't understand that this is an early version, really a shadow of what should come.

This is UNC Michael Jordan, and people are saying "this doesn't look like the same Jordan that won all those championships!"

That's because it isn't the same.

I'm not saying the game will be perfect, but I like everything so far. Now the fact that I ordered the hardened version of MW3 and the fact they come out 2 weeks apart, and the fact that I probably won't have time for 2 games in my life is the only reason I might not buy.
 6 years ago '04        #343
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,915 | Props total: 17503 17503
 shaneinsane said:

so this is why everyone is crawling around on this map...

cause you dam sure rarely see anyone but your own teamates until you get around the mcoms with everyone camping right next to em

The glitches dont even bother me its the sh*tty way you have to play the game with this hide and seek bullsh*t

Last edited by erickonasis; 10-02-2011 at 08:57 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #344
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,902 | Props total: 21186 21186
 K1Entertainment said:
Its in the XBL menu as a "Battlefield 3 Beta" and its listed under demos on new games

it says nothing about it being a server stress test at all, so how is an average casual gamer someone who doesn't follow DICE forums or their twitter or whatever supposed to know this and know that this isn't intended to show off their product? Like it or not their product is on display and its not displayed in a good light.

For someone on the fence about the BF3 it could really have a negative impact.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #345
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
the xbox version must be alot worse than the ps3 version

i mean the ps3 version has some glitches but not to the extent some people are making it seem..other than the occasional falling through the map, there's not much

....or those people just suck so they're trying to get back at the game by over exaggerating their emotional whining and complaining....i remember i used to do that when i was a little kid..i'd get pissed at a game i sucked in and fantasized about writing the creators to let them know how sh*tty their game is and how much i hate it
 10-02-2011, 10:01 AM         #346
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jphidang said:
also i read from a few developer releases saying that they release demos this way to also keep the file size smaller and more "user friendly" for downloading purposes
Exactly....xbox live has size limits and content restraints they had to follow.
 10-02-2011, 10:16 AM         #347
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RiotDZA said:
Just preordered MW3. Thanks Dice for making my decision easier.

This BETA is fu*king garbage man holy sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #348
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 erickonasis said:

so this is why everyone is crawling around on this map...

cause you dam sure rarely see anyone but your own teamates until you get around the mcoms with everyone camping right next to em

The glitches dont even bother me its the sh*tty way you have to play the game with this hide and seek bullsh*t
this is battlefield yo wtf ...have you ever played a battlefield game???????? its based on situations in real life...would you just run and gun in iraq towards your enemy like you do in warfare????????? hell no you wont...dont give me that bull sh*t that yo a.ss would either...you would die instantly

everyone thats bashing just do us a favor and go play mw3 lol stick to your k!ll streaks no controlling the planes and all that other sh*t thats in the game i bet yall going to pay that $50 extra for that call of duty elite sh*t too
 6 years ago '09        #349
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
I tried to play black ops with my dude last night. I quit midway through the first match...:/ That sh*t has HORRID hit detection, it's laggy, that knife lunge bullsh*t is BULL sh*t. Hell, Even my dude who's a huge fan of black ops quit and we went to play the Beta. And his exact words were "You know, if you play this game strategically, you'll be really good" Not to me because I do play strategically, but in general. That's what people don't get it. This game is NOT HARD, it's hard because you make it hard. Instead of THINKING, you just run right to the base thinking it's going to be like call of duty and nobody's going to be around you or watching you while you set the charge. People are ALWAYS watching the MCOM Stations, ALWAYS. You have to LOOK AROUND and SPOT THEM in order to be able to k!ll them.
 6 years ago '04        #350
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
BF3: EOD bot in action (C4's, Roadkill, soldier frying and mcom arming)

[video - click to view]

!

So since people think I'm hating on this game anyways let me ask a question (Haven't played the Beta and don't intend too) 98% of the people on forums (and a lot on here also) hated the Rc Car on COD always talk sh*t about it...but do you guyy like this robot? and why?
 6 years ago '08        #351
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,746 | Props total: 367 367
 Da Ill One said:
BF3: EOD bot in action (C4's, Roadkill, soldier frying and mcom arming)

!

So since people think I'm hating on this game anyways let me ask a question (Haven't played the Beta and don't intend too) 98% of the people on forums (and a lot on here also) hated the Rc Car on COD always talk sh*t about it...but do you guyy like this robot? and why?
haven't seen that in action while playing but if it can be destroyed with a rpg or whateva, i wont mind it. on ps3 i see a lot of ppl like running with the engineer kit so that sh*t wont last long.
 6 years ago '04        #352
space
space
Thank God for NBA 2k12......

That game will be GOTY fu*k this piece of sh*t game with motherfu*kers crawlin all over the place like worms
 6 years ago '04        #353
space
space
i have a question too...is there smoke in this game? it dam sure would help..never seen a game without smoke.

i thought this sh*t was supposed to be tatical?

I'm probably wrong i know but if there is can someone tell me where it is?
 6 years ago '08        #354
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 erickonasis said:
Thank God for NBA 2k12......

That game will be GOTY fu*k this piece of sh*t game with motherfu*kers crawlin all over the place like worms
 erickonasis said:
i have a question too...is there smoke in this game? it dam sure would help..never seen a game without smoke.

i thought this sh*t was supposed to be tatical?

I'm probably wrong i know but if there is can someone tell me where it is?
If you hate this game so much WHY are you in this thread? Serious question...

I hate COD as a franchise. Terrible games. I haven't made a single post in any of the game threads for it...because i don't like it.........
 6 years ago '04        #355
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
someone tell me how to play caspian border map on pc pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 6 years ago '06        #356
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
here's a comparaison between the PS3 and the Xbox beta

has alot of pics and sh*t

and the video

[video - click to view]

as neutral and unbiased as i am when it come to ps3 vs xbox, i gotta admit the textures and lighting on the xbox version are alot worse
 6 years ago '08        #357
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 RiotDZA said:
Here's my review of this sh*tty fu*king game

Recorded with SGS2

I knifed someone in the subway and got stuck, and couldn't move. This game is doo doo.

then why are you still playing it?
 6 years ago '05        #358
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,128 | Props total: 3655 3655
Thread has turned into a comedy show...............a bad one. Anyways outside of the bugs, game is fun as sh*t. I almost like running around with my pistol more than using the other guns tho they are dope. I'll be on in a lit bit.

We were rollin earlier cuz of this one cat camped the whole game as we(the attacker) blitz the damn map. Dude went like 75-20 and just watched people run buy the whole time. We just ignored him on purpose. We could have k!lled him but his affect on this game didn't matter cuz he basically didn't move and ultimately didn't bother to help his team and yet he wanted to talk sh*t after the match about how his team sucks. fu*king campers.

EDIT: And to top it off, on the second to the last area of the map. I ran passed him while he was sniping across the room and armed the charge and wasn't sitting 20 feet next to where he was sniping from. Yet he didn't even bother to get to try to k!ll me and disarm it.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 10-02-2011 at 04:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #359
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Thread has turned into a comedy show...............a bad one. Anyways outside of the bugs, game is fun as sh*t. I almost like running around with my pistol more than using the other guns tho they are dope. I'll be on in a lit bit.

We were rollin earlier cuz of this one cat camped the whole game as we(the attacker) blitz the damn map. Dude went like 75-20 and just watched people run buy the whole time. We just ignored him on purpose. We could have k!lled him but his affect on this game didn't matter cuz he basically didn't move and ultimately didn't bother to help his team and yet he wanted to talk sh*t after the match about how his team sucks. fu*king campers.

EDIT: And to top it off, on the second to the last area of the map. I ran passed him while he was sniping across the room and armed the charge and wasn't sitting 20 feet next to where he was sniping from. Yet he didn't even bother to get to try to k!ll me and disarm it.

Wonder what game he came from
 10-02-2011, 04:40 PM         #360
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
No, the people playing are not goofs who pretend there is nothing wrong with this game.

Oh and for the other guy talking about fixes did they fix or add

Not being able to iron site at times?
Not being able to sprint at times
slow a.ss crouch at times
make your controller Rumble if you get hit

I hope they will fix those issues. I also got an issue with the notifications if you k!lled someone.

LOL telling you you re mad is "mad insults"....Okay....You mad n*gga, im glad we'll be kicking off on the 25th minus one crybaby

Stick to COD MW3. I'll have that game to and will gladly k!ll you in it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy