Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #321
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 iPunish901 said:
this! i honestly dont think people know about it.

besides those die hard recon guys who use it to respawn to their fav hiding spot
owned a squad full of idiots just now, they had it inside a train and got lucky as I went inside one of then spawn, spawn camping that device and got me an easy 20 k!lls...
 10-01-2011, 10:50 PM         #322
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had the worst glitch today. Was stuck beneath the ground. had to commit suicide to get out of it. So many glitches. But its not bad. They are very stupid for releasing a sh*tty demo that they know some people will not like....
 6 years ago '08        #323
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 unkn0wn said:
owned a squad full of idiots just now, they had it inside a train and got lucky as I went inside one of then spawn, spawn camping that device and got me an easy 20 k!lls...

i was on one squad someone put it right beside an mcom, at first i was like

.5 seconds later, im

you have to strategically put them somewhere, not just out in plain view for someone to notice everyone is spawning from same position
 10-02-2011, 12:45 AM         #324
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE BETA IS STR8 UP a.ss CHEEKS!!!!

shyt was worse than bc2's mp (and I hated bc2 mp)
was actually expecting different because all of the hype this game was gettin but

will be koppin only for the campaign hopefully that wont suck

I kno imma get alot of hate for sayin this but MW3 FTW!!!!!!!

good thing this comes out b4 mw3 so I could beat the sp and trade it in for mw3
 10-02-2011, 12:55 AM         #325
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 white-chocolate said:
well i've gave it several tries until early this morning and cannot get into it like the COD series
i'd compare it too how ppl feel about Black Ops.
i don't understand why they would release the beta as an old build cuz a lot of my buddies said fu*k this game and are going to COD after i persuaded them to get this sh*t when it comes out
they are gonna lose buyers over this
i think im going to get both MW3 and BF3 cuz i can always trade it if need be
word I fell into the hype too

all of my homies suck off cod for breakfast. And all of the trailers and all the hype had me filling their heads with thoughts that this might actually blow mw3 out the water but helllllss na

Im really looking forward to the campaign especially because of the 4player co-op, but the mp in bf games arent for me

the last mp in a bf game I enjoyed was the arcade game that came out a couple years back on xbl I think it was called battlefield 1942 or someshyt. I was actually addicted to that game at one point
 10-02-2011, 01:26 AM         #326
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Troll what? Everything I said is what is wrong with the BETA and a lot of people are having the same problem.

I think you should stick to your basement beats, bruh.
n*gga so mad he tryna get personal.

Whats so funny is I just proved you wrong with all the bullsh*t you said about dev's/DICE not clearly stating it was all scaled back and missing alot....I put up the twitter of one of the LEADS on the game where he has over 4 days worth of tweets this week alone saying they intentionally put out a scaled back, broken down build for the sake of stress testing...

And in the light of getting proved wrong you tried to get personal.....n*gga you mad...Youre reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally mad. And ....SO its funny as fu*k

Just gonna add this pic cause I been laughing at it for the past hour
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by drumgangP; 10-02-2011 at 01:43 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #327
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16334 16334
Can some1 explain to me the use of releasing a beta that's months old? Why not release the most updated one so we can see and fix CURRENT BUGS AND GLITCHES... I'm not buying the whole dice having to release a dumb down version for the beta. I can't recall in recent history when I played a beta and it was drastically different from the finish version, especially a month out from being in stores. As of now this game is whack. Hopefully I will be able to retract that statement when its actually released but for now its a disappointment
 10-02-2011, 02:11 AM         #328
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat n*gga87 said:
Can some1 explain to me the use of releasing a beta that's months old? Why not release the most updated one so we can see and fix CURRENT BUGS AND GLITCHES... I'm not buying the whole dice having to release a dumb down version for the beta. I can't recall in recent history when I played a beta and it was drastically different from the finish version, especially a month out from being in stores. As of now this game is whack. Hopefully I will be able to retract that statement when its actually released but for now its a disappointment
They are fixing current bugs and glitches. Theyre testing out server strength and stability....Thats it. If you wanna see new builds go look at the videos on battlefield3.com.....The vids showing gameplay on consoles and PC are all way ahead of this.

So you are helping with bugs and glitches....Keep playing, or if you dnt like it then just delete it....I mean it is a free beta lol
 6 years ago '04        #329
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I have never seen so much d!ck riding from people supporting BF 3 wow, why can't you just admit they dropped the ball by releasing the beta that they ended up releasing. Just take a look at the videos they show on TV and in trailers they are trying to showcase graphics. They are using the PC graphics for all their hype videos, 360 and PS3 graphics wont be great but lets hope the game play is a lot more polished. The beta is a joke and save the DICE said they dumbed down the demo on purpose and it doesn't use Frostbite 2.0 if it didn't use it why would it say "powered by frostbite 2.0" at the beg of the game?

The game comes out in 3 weeks why would they let us beta test something that feels like an alpha build and not a beta, this game doesn't feel polished at all, the matchmaking has big issues, the glitches are ridiculous, the game play is nothing like BF2 its really disappointing.

I have a feeling BF 3 will be a huge console flop but on the flip side be a great PC game if you have the monster rig to run it.
 10-02-2011, 02:25 AM         #330
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quit bickering like a bunch of f*ggots and play the final build when it's out.
 10-02-2011, 02:29 AM         #331
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
I have never seen so much d!ck riding from people supporting BF 3 wow, why can't you just admit they dropped the ball by releasing the beta that they ended up releasing. Just take a look at the videos they show on TV and in trailers they are trying to showcase graphics. They are using the PC graphics for all their hype videos, 360 and PS3 graphics wont be great but lets hope the game play is a lot more polished. The beta is a joke and save the DICE said they dumbed down the demo on purpose and it doesn't use Frostbite 2.0 if it didn't use it why would it say "powered by frostbite 2.0" at the beg of the game?

The game comes out in 3 weeks why would they let us beta test something that feels like an alpha build and not a beta, this game doesn't feel polished at all, the matchmaking has big issues, the glitches are ridiculous, the game play is nothing like BF2 its really disappointing.

I have a feeling BF 3 will be a huge console flop but on the flip side be a great PC game if you have the monster rig to run it.
Whose d!ck riding bf3 tho....I myself and quite a few other "BF 3 supporters" in this thread have clearly said were all getting both games....I think the COD kids want it to be a "this vs that" argument and its not happening. Make it clear, im gettin both games......lol

But this looks like alot of betas I've seen before...I was apart of the matrix online mmo beta....It was so rugged that alot of the buildings looked like lumps of clay and were literally uploaded into the game as the days went on. Even then the company designing the game said they werent beta testing graphics(Beta Tests are never for graphics) but for stability.

The people who actually are making bf 3 have said time and time again....They've shown more complete builds on PS3 and Xbox 360 and they look much better than anything going on in the beta..Why is that so hard to believe?

They didnt give you a DEMO....They gave you a BETA....I know being a console gamer youre used to "Betas" meaning you get a complete representation of the retail games online component but that isnt the case with most betas.

And lets be real with the graphics they've showcased in the videos of BF3 gameplay....If they released this beta with the same build 10 months ago you'd all still be flaming it....So stop frontin.

If you like it, play it, if you dont, then dont.
 6 years ago '04        #332
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
n*ggas is str8 mad in here bout dumb sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #333
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 1167 1167
 K1Entertainment said:

DICE Community Manager Daniel Matros

"A lot of what you are seeing in the BETA doesn't exist in the main game already. 1st Party submissions mean we couldn't give a version of the latest code in the BETA but the retail game is well ahead of what you are seeing now with a lot more bug fixes already in place."

10-02-2011, 03:02 AM         #334
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
DICE Community Manager Daniel Matros

"A lot of what you are seeing in the BETA doesn't exist in the main game already. 1st Party submissions mean we couldn't give a version of the latest code in the BETA but the retail game is well ahead of what you are seeing now with a lot more bug fixes already in place."

No Matter what you try and explain...................They still wont accept it.

You put up a direct quote from the DICE Community manager....I put up the twitter accounts of the n*ggas who are actually sitting there building the game street by street, gun by gun, map by map, and these n*ggas ignore it.

F*ck It I say. cant wait for Tuesday....Rage and NBA 2k12 and then 2 weeks later BF3, then another 2 weeks after that for COD MW3...and batman to
 6 years ago '04        #335
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
I get that and you all make fair points but still I really don't get why they would release a Beta this bad.......

it doesn't make sense and the fact that its an open beta that can be downloaded via XBL like a demo is just going to create negative publicity for the game, 3 weeks before the game comes out and this is the game play that the public gets? Its is a beta full of bugs and countless issues which should probably be an alpha instead of a beta.

They are trying to make people buy BF 3 over MW3 thats been the aim since day 1 of the announcement and to me releasing a beta this bad doesn't help they would have been better off with a closed beta for die hard fans and letting the hype sway the casual gamers with no beta or demo because there is more cons in this beta than pros.

Its EA tho so I am not surprised
 6 years ago '09        #336
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 PR0TENTIAL said:
The general population who DL's and plays this beta and doesn't realize it's an old a.ss build won't end up purchasing the game if they don't like it.
I can honestly say I hope that's the case. I've had MAYBE 1-2 squads who actually go for the objective with me. I've literally never won an attackers round because my team sits back with fu*king SVU's and plays like we're in COD S&D or something...then I got the other team floor glitching and laying under the fu*king MCOMM stations k!lling me as soon as I walk over, seems to me like they aren't your average BF players if you know what I mean. And god damn I can't believe I'm seeing level 47's and sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #337
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
the beta has nothing to do with advertising the game it's not a demo

this is a server stress test...nothing else

fu*k it stick to COD please
Its in the XBL menu as a "Battlefield 3 Beta" and its listed under demos on new games

it says nothing about it being a server stress test at all, so how is an average casual gamer someone who doesn't follow DICE forums or their twitter or whatever supposed to know this and know that this isn't intended to show off their product? Like it or not their product is on display and its not displayed in a good light.

For someone on the fence about the BF3 it could really have a negative impact.
 6 years ago '09        #338
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 Battlelog said:

The amounts of people flocking to our Open Beta is fantastic! We are happy to see so many players enjoy this Open Beta, and giving us their valuable feedback on the experience on the Battlelog forums.

This blog post is the first in a series of posts that will outline some of the changes we are making in the final game thanks to your feedback and participation in the Open Beta.

A SELECTION OF CHANGES FROM OPEN BETA TO FINAL, PART 1

(Not a complete list – for up to date news, visit the News section in Battlelog)
* Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
* Fixed k!llcam showing glitched area under map if your k!ller is dead.
* Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
* Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
* Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
* A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
* Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
* Tweaked the Rank progression.
* Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
* Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
* Framerate stability fixes.
* The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target’s visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
* Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
* Non working options in squad menu fixed: "Private" flag and "Switch Teams".
 6 years ago '04        #339
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
 Dat n*gga87 said:
also i read from a few developer releases saying that they release demos this way to also keep the file size smaller and more "user friendly" for downloading purposes
 10-02-2011, 06:13 AM         #340
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy