Battlefield 3 BETA discussion thread

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2011, 06:54 PM         #301
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stargod said:
I seen that MW3 review.Already planned on getting bf3 which will be my 1st.They ripped the sh*t outta cod which I expected knowing its the same game over again
Yeaaaaaaaah.

I mean im still getting it since it'll be pretty much free. But it was just interesting to see a big game like that get ripped. An Game Informer is pretty much in favor of Call of Duty most of the time...All their writers play the sh*t religiously. He really came off sounding like a mad, depressed, hurt fan
 10-01-2011, 06:56 PM         #302
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heres another Dev

If you go through an read his tweets...Hes actually someone that works directly on graphics and hes sonning n*ggas for the past week on how and whats gonna be included in the final game....Hes saying theyre barely even using some of the sh*t Direct X10 has to offer in the beta....Thas wild considering the fact that the final will be using Directx11 fully....

Last edited by drumgangP; 10-01-2011 at 07:01 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #303
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,746 | Props total: 160 160
 Phicmagic said:
Yeaaaaaaaah.

I mean im still getting it since it'll be pretty much free. But it was just interesting to see a big game like that get ripped. An Game Informer is pretty much in favor of Call of Duty most of the time...All their writers play the sh*t religiously. He really came off sounding like a mad, depressed, hurt fan
Yea was suprised to see that.The homies will most likely get it so I might $2 it
 6 years ago '09        #304
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
ya n*ggas dont want it with the kid add the psn if you are worthy !

psn: x_D0IVIiNiCaN_x <== Thats a zero
 10-01-2011, 07:19 PM         #305
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stargod said:
Yea was suprised to see that.The homies will most likely get it so I might $2 it
Thats where im at. Some of my homies who I pretty much play like 4 or 5 diff games with every day are COD Fanatics....So its pretty much like get it or be left out of what theyre doing...So the $2 hook up is that life.

Few of my usual partners are going harder on the bf beta than I am tho, im surprised, so if enough of them catch on i MIGHT be passing MW2
 6 years ago '05        #306
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
well i've gave it several tries until early this morning and cannot get into it like the COD series
i'd compare it too how ppl feel about Black Ops.
i don't understand why they would release the beta as an old build cuz a lot of my buddies said fu*k this game and are going to COD after i persuaded them to get this sh*t when it comes out
they are gonna lose buyers over this
i think im going to get both MW3 and BF3 cuz i can always trade it if need be
 10-01-2011, 07:28 PM         #307
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 white-chocolate said:
well i've gave it several tries until early this morning and cannot get into it like the COD series
i'd compare it too how ppl feel about Black Ops.
i don't understand why they would release the beta as an old build cuz a lot of my buddies said fu*k this game and are going to COD after i persuaded them to get this sh*t when it comes out
they are gonna lose buyers over this
i think im going to get both MW3 and BF3 cuz i can always trade it if need be
See the thing is I agree with you to an extent. Im not completely defending them releasing it...Im just stating thats what they did.

Theyre doing a stress test with this beta...Thats it...They clearly dont care what people think about the graphics/animations/physics/engine cause they released an old build just to see how stable they can get it.

From a technical standpoint wha they did is a great idea
From a business standpoint its a dumbass idea and hopefully they release a more complete build as a demo
From a BF fan/player who knows this betas gonna weed out new adopters/COD fanboys its a great idea lol.
 6 years ago '06        #308
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Or the fact I never read an article or someone in dev talking about it. Come at me again uneducated.

Don't think you even did. All I heard before the other guy on this page gave out the info from twitter was "Oh they are saying this and that on twitter". fu*k many people can say that sh*t and it never happened. At least he said what the post said and wasn't a fu*king idiot just saying oh twitter twitter, bi*ch tell me.

people on this site a bunch of homos.

Oh and like I said the general public will play in this beta and not like it. A lot of sales lost. I guess Dice is as stupid as you two

u mad

edit ur post and make it less embarrassing
 10-01-2011, 07:58 PM         #309
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
u mad

edit ur post and make it less embarrassing

n*gga prolly loaded his bf 3 beta up and went an just randomly started cussing at people trying to shoot his teammates

6 years ago '08        #310
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
I went 56/24 yeah a lot of death i know but if your team refuses to try and plant fu*k em. I got 5 m-coms but 1 got disarmed lol.
 6 years ago '06        #311
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Phicmagic said:

n*gga prolly loaded his bf 3 beta up and went an just randomly started cussing at people trying to shoot his teammates

he's such a f*g

we should k!ll him :hillwhoa:
 6 years ago '09        #312
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #313
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 WiLL said:

hope thats beta glitches
 6 years ago '04        #314
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,490 | Props total: 6069 6069
Psn: Djzone30 fuk wit the kid
 6 years ago '06        #315
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
that flash light sht is cheese...everytime i run out i see a flash of light then boom im

i like the route b3 is takin, its more like a fps then ur avg COD game..the guns have actual hit detection, the guns actually have recoil, no k!llstreak spam..it feels kinda like COD 4
 6 years ago '12        #316
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Lmao you morons who dont realize that EVERY GAME DEVELOPER says this SAME sh*t every time theres a demo or beta.. And everytime the retail is exactly the same LOL
 6 years ago '12        #317
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 WiLL said:

Lmfaoooooo
 6 years ago '04        #318
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
respawn device recon get is so underrated, people dont realize what it does and people leave it alone, had that sht on the upper left tunnel (right in the middle) and k!lled about 12-13 people...
 6 years ago '12        #319
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
God damn these graphics look worse than MAG.

This is so disapointing. Was a must cop now I dont know if ill een rent it.
 6 years ago '08        #320
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 unkn0wn said:
respawn device recon get is so underrated, people dont realize what it does and people leave it alone, had that sht on the upper left tunnel (right in the middle) and k!lled about 12-13 people...
this! i honestly dont think people know about it.

besides those die hard recon guys who use it to respawn to their fav hiding spot
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy