Battlefield 3 BETA discussion thread

most viewed right now
 163
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 130
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #281
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
Just went 23-22 but had a score of 4925. meanwhile, dude under me went 31-12 but had a socre of 4805. Lol. I set charges :D

Anyone unlocked the EOD bot? I unlocked it but I can't use it for some reason.


Last edited by ImAMonster; 10-01-2011 at 12:35 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #282
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 DarkSidesHero said:
I played the PS3 version and while it did look good that ish was hella jaggy. After a few matches I fired up the PC version and let me tell you the difference was HUGE. So glad I got this on the PC.

While I'll admit I pretty much suck at the game right now and still have to adjust to it I'm enjoying this a lot.

Anyone else playing the game on the PC using the 360 controller?
i trie don pc with teh controller...got my a.ss kicked but the graphics are nice..for now i'm stickin with console...the reasont eh graphics look like that on console is becuase they couldnt release the latest build with better graphics on live/psn due ot size restrictions......

dice also said their will most likely be a day one patch becuase they're planning on making alot of changes due to the beta feedback from their software and gamers...
 6 years ago '09        #283
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
Anybody on PS3 seen some glitch where dudes will be in the subway glitching through the floor and always k!lling you? Is that an actual glitch the person is doing or is that just a k!llcam glitch? Because it happened to me like 5-8 deaths straight one match with the same dude...

And @MumblesDaHumble I HIGHLY doubt they'll be releasing the game like this. There's so many graphical errors that it would be absolutely mindblowing if they said fu*k it and released the game in this state. A few times I've respawned and my screen has stayed that blueish tint the whole time until I paused and resumed, no colors at all except blue. I've seen plenty of k!llcams with people running around with floating ammo clips following them, people using the laser sight and it just being a straight white line, k!lling people only to send them jumbling up into a ball and then FLYING away like a fu*king jet plane ( I actually wouldn't mind if they did this for every k!ll ), plenty of k!llcams just dropping through the map and going down, down, down. A few glitches when I've tried throwing grenades, etc. etc.

So, I'm almost positive they'll either patch this before hand or at least have it ready on disc before the game ships out.
 6 years ago '09        #284
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
 DJ Idol said:
Anybody on PS3 seen some glitch where dudes will be in the subway glitching through the floor and always k!lling you? Is that an actual glitch the person is doing or is that just a k!llcam glitch? Because it happened to me like 5-8 deaths straight one match with the same dude...

And @MumblesDaHumble I HIGHLY doubt they'll be releasing the game like this. There's so many graphical errors that it would be absolutely mindblowing if they said fu*k it and released the game in this state. A few times I've respawned and my screen has stayed that blueish tint the whole time until I paused and resumed, no colors at all except blue. I've seen plenty of k!llcams with people running around with floating ammo clips following them, people using the laser sight and it just being a straight white line, k!lling people only to send them jumbling up into a ball and then FLYING away like a fu*king jet plane ( I actually wouldn't mind if they did this for every k!ll ), plenty of k!llcams just dropping through the map and going down, down, down. A few glitches when I've tried throwing grenades, etc. etc.

So, I'm almost positive they'll either patch this before hand or at least have it ready on disc before the game ships out.
You seen the glitch where there will be bullet trails floating in mid air? Lmao. I hate falling through the damn map. Then I have to commit suicide.
 6 years ago '09        #285
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 ImAMonster said:
You seen the glitch where there will be bullet trails floating in mid air? Lmao. I hate falling through the damn map. Then I have to commit suicide.
Haha haven't seen that one yet...I'm sure I will eventually though. Damn, I should start recording and make a montage of all the glitches in the beta, sh*t would probably be hilarious. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '09        #286
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
 DJ Idol said:
Haha haven't seen that one yet...I'm sure I will eventually though. Damn, I should start recording and make a montage of all the glitches in the beta, sh*t would probably be hilarious. :dancingcool:
Haa. I seen it in 2-3 matches so far. People'll shoot guns, including myself, and you can see the bullet trails in like a big pack. All the way across the map just long as bright a.ss lights through the sky from the bullets. sh*t is hilarious.
 10-01-2011, 01:21 PM         #287
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Idol said:
Anybody on PS3 seen some glitch where dudes will be in the subway glitching through the floor and always k!lling you? Is that an actual glitch the person is doing or is that just a k!llcam glitch? Because it happened to me like 5-8 deaths straight one match with the same dude...
I have watched people that k!lled me with their body going thru the ground. But that only happened outside in the grass.
 10-01-2011, 01:41 PM         #288
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I can understand that but sh*t, the average user will see this Beta and not know wtf is going on.
Word, I respect it bawse.


Yo the funniest glitch is like homie up above said. n*ggas hit you with a shot and you fly across the map all exaggerated on some Matrix sh*t. n*gga hit me with a UMP last night and I flew like 200 feet. Im kinda hoping they release another MP Demo or SP demo with improved graphics so we can REALLY get our hands on a more complete build before launch.
 6 years ago '06        #289
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Some people in here don't know what a beta is.
 6 years ago '05        #290
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I don't think most of the graphical,animation,physics, can be fixed with a patch. Hopefully this really is an old build cause if this is what they releases without a patch..........
its more correctable than you think....I've played alot of betas and 99% of the time the final product is vastly different from the beta...either through patch or they just fixed it outright before shipping ...but its a beta...non of this should really concern you the whole point of bug reporting is helping make it easier to isolate what causes the bug then its correcatble.....

i'd go as far ast o say most of these bugs are already fixed and from what i've read on the forums their might be a udpate to the beta coming that fixes alot of them
 6 years ago '08        #291
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 DJ Idol said:
Anybody on PS3 seen some glitch where dudes will be in the subway glitching through the floor and always k!lling you? Is that an actual glitch the person is doing or is that just a k!llcam glitch? Because it happened to me like 5-8 deaths straight one match with the same dude...
i've seen that too, hopefully it is just a k!llcam glitch
 6 years ago '05        #292
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
Daniel Matros

A lot of what you are seeing in the BETA doesn't exist in the main game already. 1st Party submissions mean we couldn't give a version of the latest code in the BETA but the retail game is well ahead of what you are seeing now with a lot more bug fixes already in place.

Long post from Deck.ly 4 hours ago View on Twitter


Everything will be fine guys. Most people familar with the BF series don't need the reassurance, We already know how fun BF games are.
 10-01-2011, 02:26 PM         #293
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Griffin said:
Daniel Matros

A lot of what you are seeing in the BETA doesn't exist in the main game already. 1st Party submissions mean we couldn't give a version of the latest code in the BETA but the retail game is well ahead of what you are seeing now with a lot more bug fixes already in place.

Long post from Deck.ly 4 hours ago View on Twitter


Everything will be fine guys. Most people familar with the BF series don't need the reassurance, We already know how fun BF games are.
Exactly. This is obviously a real old build...I dont know how many times they need to say it. They released it one month in advance solely for the purpose of server stress testing...This playtest isnt meant to wow you, its just meant to see how many people they can load on the servers without it crashing and how....Thats it.

The bugs, graphics, and alot of other sh*t arent in the full game. I posted a 360 video thats leagues ahead of anything were seeing and that vid in itself isnt a complete rendition. I cant wait to see what the final product is like.
 6 years ago '06        #294
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
not good enough mumbles is still confused..somebody explain it to him in simpler terms
 6 years ago '08        #295
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Phicmagic said:
Exactly. This is obviously a real old build...I dont know how many times they need to say it. They released it one month in advance solely for the purpose of server stress testing...This playtest isnt meant to wow you, its just meant to see how many people they can load on the servers without it crashing and how....Thats it.

The bugs, graphics, and alot of other sh*t arent in the full game. I posted a 360 video thats leagues ahead of anything were seeing and that vid in itself isnt a complete rendition. I cant wait to see what the final product is like.
Evidence means nothing on BX they just 2 stupid
 10-01-2011, 04:56 PM         #296
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
not good enough mumbles is still confused..somebody explain it to him in simpler terms

lmao. I tried but then again if hes just gonna troll the game i'd rather he not be someone im playing against.

I personally love the fact that this beta will weed out people who shouldnt be playing anyhow. Its kinda like how in Street f!ghter 4....When it was first purchased a whole lot of wack n*ggas who just did 46 uppercuts with Ken per match left the game alone after n*ggas started showing them that sh*t just gets you k!lled...Now when you play its legit comp and actual street f!ghter players...Not n*ggas who bought into the hype an spent 60 bucks....So when you play now its actually fun and challenging.

Im hoping this beta weeds those n*ggas out who really arent into Battlefield...


And I had a beast game today...went 34-4 in one match and played again and went 37 and 6. Im getting muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccch better and im not even a level 8 yet lol...


And I did see a n*gga who was a level 42 or some sh*t...n*gga said he hadnt left the house since the beta dropped.



Anyone read the new Game Informer Preview of COD MW3?.....The dude spent 2 or 3 pages just ripping it apart because of the fact that its literally COD MW 2.5.....I didnt think big wigs at Activision would let that happen...Most major companies like that pay good money to keep people shut up about sh*t like that. He pretty much called the game a Map Pack with a remixed perk system and some diff k!ll Streaks.
 10-01-2011, 05:32 PM         #297
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The general population who DL's and plays this beta and doesn't realize it's an old a.ss build won't end up purchasing the game if they don't like it.
 10-01-2011, 06:42 PM         #298
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was 1 of those dudes duckin through the glitch in the ground 2 snipe ppl

aint nobody settin charges on my station
 6 years ago '07        #299
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 144 144
 Phicmagic said:
lmao. I tried but then again if hes just gonna troll the game i'd rather he not be someone im playing against.

I personally love the fact that this beta will weed out people who shouldnt be playing anyhow. Its kinda like how in Street f!ghter 4....When it was first purchased a whole lot of wack n*ggas who just did 46 uppercuts with Ken per match left the game alone after n*ggas started showing them that sh*t just gets you k!lled...Now when you play its legit comp and actual street f!ghter players...Not n*ggas who bought into the hype an spent 60 bucks....So when you play now its actually fun and challenging.

Im hoping this beta weeds those n*ggas out who really arent into Battlefield...


And I had a beast game today...went 34-4 in one match and played again and went 37 and 6. Im getting muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccch better and im not even a level 8 yet lol...


And I did see a n*gga who was a level 42 or some sh*t...n*gga said he hadnt left the house since the beta dropped.



Anyone read the new Game Informer Preview of COD MW3?.....The dude spent 2 or 3 pages just ripping it apart because of the fact that its literally COD MW 2.5.....I didnt think big wigs at Activision would let that happen...Most major companies like that pay good money to keep people shut up about sh*t like that. He pretty much called the game a Map Pack with a remixed perk system and some diff k!ll Streaks.
I seen that MW3 review.Already planned on getting bf3 which will be my 1st.They ripped the sh*t outta cod which I expected knowing its the same game over again
 10-01-2011, 06:52 PM         #300
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Or the fact I never read an article or someone in dev talking about it. Come at me again uneducated.





Don't think you even did. All I heard before the other guy on this page gave out the info from twitter was "Oh they are saying this and that on twitter". fu*k many people can say that sh*t and it never happened. At least he said what the post said and wasn't a fu*king idiot just saying oh twitter twitter, bi*ch tell me.


people on this site a bunch of homos.


Oh and like I said the general public will play in this beta and not like it. A lot of sales lost. I guess Dice is as stupid as you two
n*ggas Mad

Yeah I did post it before, but heres an actual DICE Dev whose pretty cool. He clearly states its scaled back.



Now, now troll you can come up with some more bullsh*t lol.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy