Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #261
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 113 113
damn n*ggas have no lives when it comes to this sh*t. i mean its a beta and i just got offline right now and saw dudes at level 45 and sh*t.
 10-01-2011, 02:07 AM         #262
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
So we help them fix issues............. And the game is out in under a month
It makes complete sense. Theyre stress testing servers and getting up to speed because theyre getting way more preorders(What is it damn near 2 million+ now? It was like 1.5 Milli a month ago?) than they expected and wanna handle the huge workload without you paying 60 bucks, getting the game home....Going to play online and not being able to even login to a multiplayer game for a week cause they under-prepared for the launch.

Console gamers got spoiled cause the betas for games such as k!llzone 2, Uncharted 2/3, and so on were glorified demos....These guys are PC Dev's first and they released a beta that the average gamer they service wouldnt have a problem with.

DICE released statements via twitter, facebook, and so on clearly stating they were scaling alot back on these demos console wise in order to meet the requirements Xbox Live/PSN has for file size/content type on a beta/demo.

The PC version got more freedom since they didnt have to scale back to meet Microsoft or Sonys standards.

This is what were playing on PC right now:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

The animations are better, lighting is way better, scale is better, and the gameplay just feels all around better....And dont say its cause "its maxed out on a dope a.ss PC"...Cause even the PC Demo isnt allowing us to put the settings on as high as they really can go. What i've seen on a ""So So Settings" on the Caspian Level is >>>>>>> Anything out right now...and when I get to crank it up to ultra on the 25th its going to be insane.
 10-01-2011, 02:08 AM         #263
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I suck on the 360 right now lol but im bout to logon, names "extra P'
 10-01-2011, 02:24 AM         #264
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deleted this sh*t off my HD already, however I am looking forward to the final release. I got it pre-ordered at Gamestop.
 10-01-2011, 02:52 AM         #265
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
This beta according to Dice is quite a few months old. Its not using Frostbite 2.0 at all, and the graphics have been scaled back tremendously. Its also missing alot of animations. They had to take alot out in order to make it fit the requirement Xbox Live has for Demos/Betas as far as Size is concerned and as they've said before...

So nah I dont expect it to be a completely diff game...It doesnt need to be...It just needs to be battlefield in order to "Win me over"....And thats what it is right now....

But their are gameplay vids out that are a month+ old of 360, ps3, and PC material that make this beta seem as if its really 3-4 years old, and not a few months old like it really is.

High res Graphics, textures, enviroments
Much better animations since the models will be running on high
Frostbite 2.0 means the world will react and such as it should, animations, vehicles, trees, wind , water, all that bullsh*t is 100x better on the actual frostbite 2.0 engine.
And great servers since they did almost a full month worth of server testing in an actual xbox live enviroment, and not some random closed testing on a small scale=stability...

That all adds up to a good game....And what I just put up in that list isnt hoping on a prayer or a dream...Like I said their are vids that show it off.

As far as falling through maps and glitches...The majority of glitches play out in that fashion. Gears had mad glitches, n*ggas try and act as if it didnt but they were updating the game every damn morning to fix them. It DID have glitches, it was nowhere near a demo, which is why it was called a beta.

If you dont like it though, then dont buy it. I'd rather play with people who enjoy the game and are good at it and not a bunch of kids complaining.

As far as making this a MW3 vs BF3 topic..I know I mightve trolled and joined in on that but....I dont pay sh*t for games no more so i'll have both of them at launch day and if ones better than the other.....its a win/win...same goes for anyone else who buys both.

Thats 360 gameplay that makes the current build of the beta look like a straight up SNES Game. The lighting/character models in that demo alone look better than anything in the beta. And according to DICE thats old 360 footage as well.

With all that said tho...none of us will really know until the 25th of next month. They've been delivering dope games with the BF series for a long time and I really dont think theyre gonna drop a dud.
how you be getting games for cheap gawd?
 6 years ago '06        #266
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 el bundy said:
damn n*ggas have no lives when it comes to this sh*t. i mean its a beta and i just got offline right now and saw dudes at level 45 and sh*t.
i ranked up to level 20 in like 3 hrs total playing time...not that hard to rank up lol
 6 years ago '05        #267
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
People complaining about the game are playing the game the wrong way. You're playing a team based mode as a team deathmatch. This is not COD. Team work means the world in this game.

Pretty sure this will end up being the greatest shooter of all time....
 6 years ago '05        #268
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 ImAMonster said:
Just had a 29-16 game with a 4,850 score. I'm a bawse. Come fu*k wit ya boy on the ps3 if you think you good.
What's your PSN?

I went 34-3 in my last game with a 18 k!ll streak.

Killed 4 camping f*ggot n*ggas with 1 rocket.
 6 years ago '09        #269
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,401 | Props total: 10503 10503
 Peter Griffin said:
yo did you ever get a chance to run it on pc?
Yeah. I ran it on my PC before I was able to get it on PS3. But I'm having a sh*tload of trouble getting it to work on my PC. I can't get into a match to save my life.

My PSN is Drake_DuCaine for those who asked.
 6 years ago '09        #270
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Haven't been able to connect to a fu*king game yet!
 6 years ago '07        #271
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
the beta is way too glitchy but i can tell the finished game is gonna be :wow:
 10-01-2011, 10:10 AM         #272
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:

I was a lil late to download it... But I was shocked to see how high catz have made it already.
 6 years ago '09        #273
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,401 | Props total: 10503 10503
 2 Pistolz said:
What's your PSN?

I went 34-3 in my last game with a 18 k!ll streak.

Killed 4 camping f*ggot n*ggas with 1 rocket.
Once you unlock that UMP.

I camp when I'm defending lol. I know all the little camp spots to not get fu*ked up :D But when I'm attacking, I don't camp at all. I rush right to the objective and set that sh*t. Getting A on the final set is hard as hell though. They get like 4 people in the room and you can do sh*t. My controller is fu*ked so I can't throw grenades lmao

I'm a level 17 right now and have 10,000 left to go before I level up again. Played about 6 hours so far.
 6 years ago '11        #274
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
 Phicmagic said:
It makes complete sense. Theyre stress testing servers and getting up to speed because theyre getting way more preorders(What is it damn near 2 million+ now? It was like 1.5 Milli a month ago?) than they expected and wanna handle the huge workload without you paying 60 bucks, getting the game home....Going to play online and not being able to even login to a multiplayer game for a week cause they under-prepared for the launch.

Console gamers got spoiled cause the betas for games such as k!llzone 2, Uncharted 2/3, and so on were glorified demos....These guys are PC Dev's first and they released a beta that the average gamer they service wouldnt have a problem with.

DICE released statements via twitter, facebook, and so on clearly stating they were scaling alot back on these demos console wise in order to meet the requirements Xbox Live/PSN has for file size/content type on a beta/demo.

The PC version got more freedom since they didnt have to scale back to meet Microsoft or Sonys standards.

This is what were playing on PC right now:

The animations are better, lighting is way better, scale is better, and the gameplay just feels all around better....And dont say its cause "its maxed out on a dope a.ss PC"...Cause even the PC Demo isnt allowing us to put the settings on as high as they really can go. What i've seen on a ""So So Settings" on the Caspian Level is >>>>>>> Anything out right now...and when I get to crank it up to ultra on the 25th its going to be insane.
Where can I download the pc beta? Wanna give my recently built pc a try.
 6 years ago '04        #275
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,820 | Props total: 17212 17212
 chevyrida6 said:
Rsx-T if the graphics are trash then....i dont know what to say...this sh*t is good looking ....better than metal of honour and bfbc2 ....i can see everything fine...and you can tell the difference in guns with the way it looks and sounds...the dark aspect...you can adjust the settings in the options lol plus most of all on the graphical side...the beta with bad company 2 and the difference in retail was very noticeable so chilll lol

they added more recoil to the guns in this game...so you can just be bussin your gun all wild and sh*t thinking your going to get a k!ll lol....if you played the other dice games then you know you get a hit detection of the person your shooting at...

The most important thing about this is that this is a beta...all the stuff that is in the final build is not in the beta...we learned that playing the bad company 2 beta...the retail was wayyyy better wit no glitches than the beta was. trust me lol

Its going to be a good game...its based on a team aspect so get you a good as squad and do work!! lol
I feel about this game how you feel about 2k
 6 years ago '08        #276
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 erickonasis said:
yet you continuously lurk this thread for the sole purpose of talking sh*t. why is that? if you dont like the game, then cool. you already let it be known every chance you get, we get it. now keep it moving and let people that actually like the game discuss it.
 6 years ago '06        #277
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 erickonasis said:
lol i play 2k11 ...im a basketball junkie but im still copping that elite tho fu*k all that shietttt in 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #278
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
People complaining about the game are playing the game the wrong way. You're playing a team based mode as a team deathmatch. This is not COD. Team work means the world in this game.

Pretty sure this will end up being the greatest shooter of all time....
dont even explain it to them. the vast majority trashing the game are cod stans that dont know how to play any other game. theyve probably been waiting for the beta to express how much they dislike it before even playing it. thats why every time you see someone say that theyre not feeling this game, they go on to say how much cod is the best game series ever.
 6 years ago '04        #279
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,820 | Props total: 17212 17212
 chevyrida6 said:
lol i play 2k11 ...im a basketball junkie but im still copping that elite tho fu*k all that shietttt in 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[pic - click to view]

10-01-2011, 12:17 PM         #280
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
no complaints over here, you n*ggas really having this much difficulty ? the graphics look great and this is only the beta (ps3 version)
I played the PS3 version and while it did look good that ish was hella jaggy. After a few matches I fired up the PC version and let me tell you the difference was HUGE. So glad I got this on the PC.

While I'll admit I pretty much suck at the game right now and still have to adjust to it I'm enjoying this a lot.

Anyone else playing the game on the PC using the 360 controller?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now