Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #241
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
wtf do yall mean when yall cant see a person....lol if you dont see anyway...chances are they are not there look at a another area...the cod people you cannot play battlefield the same as call of duty ...point blank period...when you 1st start up...you have the lowest of the low of the guns...specs...scopes all that sh*t...play the game...get used to it and level up.

yall must be hella trying to snipe and sh*t....i dont get it lol
 6 years ago '09        #242
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
I don't have many problems with the BETA. I've played 27 games, won 15 of em. Got 448 k!lls 354 deaths but I have 16.6% accuracy. Basically you have to have GREAT gun control in this game. This isn't like COD where you can just spray. I was playing like that, it doesn't work that way. Switch your gun to single fire or trigger tap. Don't hold the fire button down unless they're RIGHT UP ON YOU. and hip fire is not near as effective as in COD, So don't expect it to be. I don't have any issues with the PISTOL like a lot of people are complaining. This is an OLD build btw. The video they showed on the jimmy fallon show (I think?) looked better then this, so that PROVES it's an old build without hi-res texture packs. Just rent the game when it comes out if you have doubts. I'll be buying on release day.

I only use that engineer class. Lol. I just unlocked the scar, Beast of a gun :D
 09-30-2011, 10:44 PM         #243
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
def a #1 pick up when it comes out for ps3
 09-30-2011, 10:53 PM         #244
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #245
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 1167 1167
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I dunno if I'm done with multi or what. fu*k Gears 3 is disappointing to me now this game.
go play COD
 6 years ago '09        #246
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Okay, why would they give us a build that old?
why would they give you a new build when they're still in the building process? They don't even have the final build yet. It's like someone else said, they're just testing out the servers right now.
 6 years ago '05        #247
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
people dont realize they scaled alot back for the beta..this sh*t is them just trying to find bugs and iron out server problems...every company deals with betas differently..dice is using them in the tradiontal sense of bug finding and balance....some companies use betas to stricly balance and demo the game..

i've had no problems k!lling or finding people, but then again i'm a battlefield player i've played almost all of them so i know how to play this style.if you try to run and gun like COD or halo your gonna fail and hate it.....this is more methodical ..pick your spots...flank..check your corners use your squad mates etc...
 6 years ago '09        #248
space
space
Just had a 29-16 game with a 4,850 score. I'm a bawse. Come fu*k wit ya boy on the ps3 if you think you good.
 6 years ago '05        #249
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
just figure out a very good TIP for yall having seeing problems on this sh*t like i was.. even fixes the graphics a bit

go into your OPTIONS - VIDEO and adjust the sh*t to the size of your TV and possibly turn up brightness a bit... did wonders for me
 10-01-2011, 12:05 AM         #250
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Just had a 29-16 game with a 4,850 score. I'm a bawse. Come fu*k wit ya boy on the ps3 if you think you good.
sh*t i would squad up with you but you know how that is right now.....fu*k it add me anyways
 6 years ago '06        #251
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
someone posted a few pages ago that DICE basically said via twitter this is an old build basically just for the purpose of them testing out the servers
 6 years ago '09        #252
space
space
 Pierced Talentz said:
sh*t i would squad up with you but you know how that is right now.....fu*k it add me anyways
Backed that up with a 33-13 game and a 4400 score. Next player under me had 2500.. I set the last charge with like 6 attack points left and my squad couldn't hold off the enemy long enough so they defused it and we lost smh. I'm pretty well pissed at them right about now lmao.
 6 years ago '09        #253
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Giving this sh*t another try later on, wasnt impressed at all the first time tho.
Hate how it spawns you way the fu*k back when you die, and by the time you get back to the objective you die again and have to walk your a.ss back again.
 6 years ago '04        #254
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 WiLL said:
Giving this sh*t another try later on, wasnt impressed at all the first time tho.
Hate how it spawns you way the fu*k back when you die, and by the time you get back to the objective you die again and have to walk your a.ss back again.
I know how you feel thats why I started playing as recon, bad in BF2 and BC2 my tactic was simple get as close to an area and camp while my squad spawns on me...
 10-01-2011, 12:30 AM         #255
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL said:
you deff need a better squad to spawn on my dude
 6 years ago '09        #256
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
no complaints over here, you n*ggas really having this much difficulty ? the graphics look great and this is only the beta (ps3 version)
 6 years ago '10        #257
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,413 | Props total: 1439 1439
this origin thing on pc is weird
 6 years ago '05        #258
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 ImAMonster said:
Backed that up with a 33-13 game and a 4400 score. Next player under me had 2500.. I set the last charge with like 6 attack points left and my squad couldn't hold off the enemy long enough so they defused it and we lost smh. I'm pretty well pissed at them right about now lmao.
yo did you ever get a chance to run it on pc?
 6 years ago '07        #259
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 WiLL said:
that means the squad you was on sucked
 10-01-2011, 01:54 AM         #260
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This beta according to Dice is quite a few months old. Its not using Frostbite 2.0 at all, and the graphics have been scaled back tremendously. Its also missing alot of animations. They had to take alot out in order to make it fit the requirement Xbox Live has for Demos/Betas as far as Size is concerned and as they've said before...

So nah I dont expect it to be a completely diff game...It doesnt need to be...It just needs to be battlefield in order to "Win me over"....And thats what it is right now....

But their are gameplay vids out that are a month+ old of 360, ps3, and PC material that make this beta seem as if its really 3-4 years old, and not a few months old like it really is.

High res Graphics, textures, enviroments
Much better animations since the models will be running on high
Frostbite 2.0 means the world will react and such as it should, animations, vehicles, trees, wind , water, all that bullsh*t is 100x better on the actual frostbite 2.0 engine.
And great servers since they did almost a full month worth of server testing in an actual xbox live enviroment, and not some random closed testing on a small scale=stability...

That all adds up to a good game....And what I just put up in that list isnt hoping on a prayer or a dream...Like I said their are vids that show it off.

As far as falling through maps and glitches...The majority of glitches play out in that fashion. Gears had mad glitches, n*ggas try and act as if it didnt but they were updating the game every damn morning to fix them. It DID have glitches, it was nowhere near a demo, which is why it was called a beta.

If you dont like it though, then dont buy it. I'd rather play with people who enjoy the game and are good at it and not a bunch of kids complaining.

As far as making this a MW3 vs BF3 topic..I know I mightve trolled and joined in on that but....I dont pay sh*t for games no more so i'll have both of them at launch day and if ones better than the other.....its a win/win...same goes for anyone else who buys both.

Thats 360 gameplay that makes the current build of the beta look like a straight up SNES Game. The lighting/character models in that demo alone look better than anything in the beta. And according to DICE thats old 360 footage as well.

With all that said tho...none of us will really know until the 25th of next month. They've been delivering dope games with the BF series for a long time and I really dont think theyre gonna drop a dud.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy