Battlefield 3 BETA discussion thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #221
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6438 6438
Just played a few games and it was pretty fun!!
 6 years ago '09        #222
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10535 10535
 WiLL said:
Is it just me, or is it hard as fu*k to spot the enemy? even in close range
I'm terrible at this sh*t...
It's you and a couple of other new BF fans. It is hard to spot the enemy. I have trouble k!lling them. It seems like it takes 20 bullets, literally. I don't have a problem spotting them really, k!lling is where i have the issue. Though I have a 1.3 - 1.5 kd/r.

Can someone answer my graphical question though? About if motion blur will also be in the PS3 version or not?
 6 years ago '08        #223
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I'm sorry but they lost a lot of console sales. Have fun only selling 90,000 on PC, lol.
good, that means less whiny 10 year olds obnoxiously playing music over their headsets.
 6 years ago '09        #224
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I played BC2 a lot. It's also me.
Did you have trouble spotting the enemy in BC2 as well?
 6 years ago '09        #225
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Nope. Like I said earlier something is really off with the distance in this game. I can't see sh*t, lol. fu*k I shoot at a guy and then I think 'Did I get him? no...... did I get him? no......" lol
Lol. I think the same thing, but then I realize "It's just the Beta". I mean, falling through the map? That's a big issue to be in a beta, it only makes sense they'd have some hit detection issues. You play on the PS3 or 360? Either way, press the select/back button and spot-wh0ore lmao.
 6 years ago '12        #226
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1252 1252
Trust me. When a demo or beta sucks as far as GAMEPLAY, 99% of the time the actual retail is gonna be exactly the same. Glitches.. Nah.. But dont expect the gameplay to change bc its a "beta"
 6 years ago '09        #227
space
space
If I had the Beta on my 360, I'd run some with you. BUT, I don't. I have it for my PC but it doesn't work (I can't connect for some reason :/), and it's on my PS3. It takes me over an hour to download it (slow a.ss net v_v)
 6 years ago '09        #228
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Trust me. When a demo or beta sucks as far as GAMEPLAY, 99% of the time the actual retail is gonna be exactly the same. Glitches.. Nah.. But dont expect the gameplay to change bc its a "beta"
but nothing is wrong with the "gameplay". It plays fine to me. I have a little trouble k!lling people, but that could just be me and my sucky a.ss aim.
 6 years ago '12        #229
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1252 1252
 ImAMonster said:
but nothing is wrong with the "gameplay". It plays fine to me. I have a little trouble k!lling people, but that could just be me and my sucky a.ss aim.
You were just complaining about the distance thing, No?
 6 years ago '09        #230
space
space
 DoMieD said:
You were just complaining about the distance thing, No?
Not really, No. That was mumbles. He has trouble spotting them, I have trouble k!lling them. But it's either close or far I have issues. Distance doesn't mean anything there really. From a further distance, yes, but I don't lead the bullets like I should be so that's my issue. That might be Mumbles as well.

When I said I think the same thing, I meant 'Did I shoot him..No' . But I know it's my own mistake 95% of the time.
 6 years ago '08        #231
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i hate guys who dont spot-wh0ore. i swear my teams would lose alot more if it wasnt for me, im hittin select at every moment
 6 years ago '09        #232
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
i hate guys who dont spot-wh0ore. i swear my teams would lose alot more if it wasnt for me, im hittin select at every moment
Yup! That and the team mates who are attacking and just stay stationary. Basically playing like it's team deathmatch. Pisses me off.
 6 years ago '08        #233
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Yup! That and the team mates who are attacking and just stay stationary. Basically playing like it's team deathmatch. Pisses me off.
i hate the guys who do that, then you hear them on the mic saying "oh we took out the mcoms? i didnt even realize that."

the hell you been doing?!?
 09-30-2011, 08:24 PM         #234
free meech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I guess we don't. But how old is this build then? Cause it is a.ss. I've never played a beta this bad. And putting out the Beta of a game coming out in a month? If this is the latest build then lol at you and your dumbass
exactly how I felt..I like the game, but I will play BFBC2 until this drops..everyone back to level zero anyway on release..
 6 years ago '04        #235
Rsx-T 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$742 | Props total: 0 0
I've been playing the demo for 2 days now . The connections issues i could careless about since BF3 is a beta demo. However , the actual game play and graphics are a little disapointing . First , the graphics are weak compared to BF B.C and Medal of honor. Now i know its just a demo , but damn are the graphics trash. The metro map reminds me of the train map from counterstrike. Also , i dont know if its me , but it was hard as hell to see enemies because everything was so damn dark. Third , The guns look like sh*t, you can barely tell the difference between the ak47u and the Rpk.

The game play is a whole different issue. The damn muzzle fire on the guns blocks my damn sights when im shooting , WTF is up with that ?. I've also noticed that its hard to tell if your shooting people long range. I picked the class that came with a Rifle and a Big scope on it , and when i was shooting dudes form a long range i could tell if i was hitting him or not. It wasnt until someone else that was closer k!lled him that i knew i was doing any damage. I got 75 points for a.ssisting i will try and give the game a little more time to see if it grows on me , but so far im shaking my head.

I had high hopes for BF3 after watching some of the videos, and thinking the game would give COD a run for its money. I wanted to pick this game up and FIFA 12 , but after playing the beta it just doesn't seem like a smart buy. People can say the beta or demo is going to be different that the aftual game, but everyone knows thats bullsh*t. The demos are almost identical to the actual game.
 6 years ago '06        #236
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
idk i expected a lil more plus it's hard to see enemies i'm hitting sh*t, but not as often as i should be hopefully the actual game is better cause the beta's kinda
 6 years ago '08        #237
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
i think peoples issue with seeing enemies in the distance is depending on your scope. there are some good ones and trash ones
 09-30-2011, 09:39 PM         #238
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
***SOLUTION TO NOT SEEING ENEMIES***

Turn your brightness up, makes the game x10 better and easier to see people.
 6 years ago '06        #239
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
Rsx-T if the graphics are trash then....i dont know what to say...this sh*t is good looking ....better than metal of honour and bfbc2 ....i can see everything fine...and you can tell the difference in guns with the way it looks and sounds...the dark aspect...you can adjust the settings in the options lol plus most of all on the graphical side...the beta with bad company 2 and the difference in retail was very noticeable so chilll lol

they added more recoil to the guns in this game...so you can just be bussin your gun all wild and sh*t thinking your going to get a k!ll lol....if you played the other dice games then you know you get a hit detection of the person your shooting at...

The most important thing about this is that this is a beta...all the stuff that is in the final build is not in the beta...we learned that playing the bad company 2 beta...the retail was wayyyy better wit no glitches than the beta was. trust me lol

Its going to be a good game...its based on a team aspect so get you a good as squad and do work!! lol
 6 years ago '05        #240
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
just d/l this sh*t and it's my first time playing the battlefield series but WTF??

these graphics are sh*t compared to the screenshots!
also have the same issue seeing ppl in the distance too.
really pissed about this because i don't wanna go back to MW3 but this sh*t is pretty bad

anyone else thinking the same as me yet?

*edit*

after reading through some of these pages, looks like a lot of ppl are in the same boat as me with this. WTF would they release the Beta like this?
dont remember COD or Halo game beta's being this trash

Last edited by white-chocolate; 09-30-2011 at 10:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy