Battlefield 3 BETA discussion thread

most viewed right now
 74
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-30-2011, 04:36 PM         #201
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
LOL This bi*ch n*gga mad. You spent 400+ hours playing a wackass game being deprived of pus*y.


k!ll yourself stanley, 400 hours LOL
Let the man do what he wants with his time, why are you so concerned about it? Only a non-pus*y getting nerd would bring up pus*y when talking about video games.

I already have 68 hours on Gears 3 in 1 week and I've had s3x 4 times this week already, you mad?
 6 years ago '08        #202
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
my ex was playing the beta and sh*t on people....she doesn't even playing shooters. Something ain't right haha
 6 years ago '10        #203
AR24 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$186 | Props total: 17 17
 AyeDre said:
my ex was playing the beta and sh*t on people....she doesn't even playing shooters. Something ain't right haha
Lmao man for some reason this sh*t got me dyin
 6 years ago '04        #204
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17147 17147
 AyeDre said:
my ex was playing the beta and sh*t on people....she doesn't even playing shooters. Something ain't right haha
 6 years ago '04        #205
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
complaining about a free beta is hilarious to me...
comparing mag/cod to bf games as well?


bx never ceases to amaze me...
 6 years ago '06        #206
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
The responses
 6 years ago '09        #207
bran9413 
space
avatar space
space
$579 | Props total: 121 121
just downloaded psn is QBTRUEG
 09-30-2011, 05:28 PM         #208
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PR0TENTIAL said:

I already have 68 hours on Gears 3 in 1 week and I've had s3x 4 times this week already, you mad?



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #209
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Side arm bullets not registering is pissing me off i'm mean from point blank range he doesn't see me i get no hit markers and on the k!ller cam his health is still at 100%.

other times, with any gun, i get hit markers and their health is still at 100% also if some one finishes him i get no a.ssist, suppress, none of that.

If this was rare i wouldn't be posting this but this sh*t happen all the time.
 6 years ago '05        #210
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
Mw3 >>>> f*g field 3
 09-30-2011, 05:54 PM         #211
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeNice said:
Side arm bullets not registering is pissing me off i'm mean from point blank range he doesn't see me i get no hit markers and on the k!ller cam his health is still at 100%.

other times, with any gun, i get hit markers and their health is still at 100% also if some one finishes him i get no a.ssist, suppress, none of that.

If this was rare i wouldn't be posting this but this sh*t happen all the time.
I actually got called a cheater today cause I k!lled 4 guys that were running together with well placed pistol shots. I was pretty shocked cause honestly im doing so/so in this game but it happened.


If I had any complaints right away it would be once we go into the subway I just repeatedly die. I kick a.ss in the park like area and I wreck n*ggas in the city portion but I've played quite a few games now and Im prolly like 8-35 overall in the subway lol.


They seriously need to update the beta with grenade cooking. Im stunned that sh*t isnt in a shooting game during its most basic alpha state....Thats become pretty much standard since playstation 1? And I keep thinking I can cook grenades only to lob it right in front of me or either super far and A)dying or b)Wasting it, alerting my enemies and getting shot the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '06        #212
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Let the man do what he wants with his time, why are you so concerned about it? Only a non-pus*y getting nerd would bring up pus*y when talking about video games.

I already have 68 hours on Gears 3 in 1 week and I've had s3x 4 times this week already, you mad?
We don't believe you....sir
 6 years ago '08        #213
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
 CashNy said:
Mw3 >>>> f*g field 3
i didnt realize that you played it already....
 6 years ago '07        #214
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 Phicmagic said:
I actually got called a cheater today cause I k!lled 4 guys that were running together with well placed pistol shots. I was pretty shocked cause honestly im doing so/so in this game but it happened.


If I had any complaints right away it would be once we go into the subway I just repeatedly die. I kick a.ss in the park like area and I wreck n*ggas in the city portion but I've played quite a few games now and Im prolly like 8-35 overall in the subway lol.
Maybe its a 360 thing. When i was on PS3 not a problem k!lling some one, just falling through the map.

The subway is tough the m-coms are all in choke points with little cover. Using the escalators to get around sometimes gives me some success but not often.
 09-30-2011, 06:10 PM         #215
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeNice said:
Maybe its a 360 thing. When i was on PS3 not a problem k!lling some one, just falling through the map.

The subway is tough the m-coms are all in choke points with little cover. Using the escalators to get around sometimes gives me some success but not often.
Whatabout when n*ggas shoot you when they surprise you around a corner and your character flies like a ragdoll LOL. That sh*t keeps happening to me and n*ggas be dying laughing.

n*gga I flew like 300 feet one time lol.

Im pretty decent on the PC version tho. And when they open that Caspian sh*t up its like a Fun house n*ggas go crazy. I dont even think n*ggas be shooting each other we just run around trying sh*t
 09-30-2011, 06:13 PM         #216
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The most repeated glitch for me by the way is after someone k!lls me, and it goes to show who shot me, Its just a picture of the map glitching and breaking apart everytime. sh*t happens almost everytime I get k!lled.

The 360 servers are much more stable...I only got the disconnect/unknown error thing like twice today. My brother played the PS3 version all night last night, this morning, and all day today and said he didnt get disconnected or any errors....So I guess the PS3 version is handling it better.
 09-30-2011, 06:32 PM         #217
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
We don't believe you....sir
I could give two fu*ks what anybody on this site thinks, so take that opinion of yours and shove it up ya a.ss.
 6 years ago '06        #218
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 CashNy said:
Mw3 >>>> f*g field 3
only if u find the taste of p*nis more desirable than that of v*ginas
 6 years ago '08        #219
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #220
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Is it just me, or is it hard as fu*k to spot the enemy? even in close range
I'm terrible at this sh*t...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy