Joe Rogan breaks his silence on Steven Seagal issue (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-30-2011, 02:50 AM         #41
Tony Tracksuits  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
@ comparing an American who ran his own dojo in fu*kING JAPAN to a guy who won a few tae-kwon-do tournaments and turned into an MMA groupie
get off straight to dvd;s nutsack buddy ... his sh*tty a.ss dojo failed in japan because his art was exposed...my cousin kyle does movies as a double or small parts usually no talking and he is credited in half past dead and he told me when he first met seagal he was soo stoked and had broughten a lithiograph of him or whateber to get signed and seagal looked at it and said im on signing this sh*t ''do u know who i am ''? im grand master seagal and who are you
? a fu*kin extra? ... my cousin went on to say ure a fu*king douchebag who dyes his hair at almost 60 years old and ended up getting into an heated argument ..ne ways his part was never seen on film and i know he can act so i think seagal obv was just choked...i used to be down with seagal even after this sh*t went down with my cousin...but then for him to say rogan knows nothing about mma? hmmmm he probably knows more than all of us on here combined . fu*k seagal till i die
 09-30-2011, 06:58 AM         #42
Tony Tracksuits  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 barack obama said:
Am I missing something? the youtube clip I just saw was a 6 second clip of some guy(that wasn't Joe Rogan was it?) dissing stevin seagul, someone explain this to me lol
its joe rogan from when he was on news radio .....(sitcom on tv back n the day)
 6 years ago '08        #43
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
 wanderful1 said:
get off straight to dvd;s nutsack buddy ... his sh*tty a.ss dojo failed in japan because his art was exposed...my cousin kyle does movies as a double or small parts usually no talking and he is credited in half past dead and he told me when he first met seagal he was soo stoked and had broughten a lithiograph of him or whateber to get signed and seagal looked at it and said im on signing this sh*t ''do u know who i am ''? im grand master seagal and who are you
? a fu*kin extra? ... my cousin went on to say ure a fu*king douchebag who dyes his hair at almost 60 years old and ended up getting into an heated argument ..ne ways his part was never seen on film and i know he can act so i think seagal obv was just choked...i used to be down with seagal even after this sh*t went down with my cousin...but then for him to say rogan knows nothing about mma? hmmmm he probably knows more than all of us on here combined . fu*k seagal till i die
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wanderful1 again.

Seagal comes off like such an as*hole in that last interview with Helwani...
 09-30-2011, 11:20 AM         #44
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wanderful1 said:
That has to be at least the 100th time I have heard of Seagal acting like this towards people, remember Jenny McCarthy saying on The Howard Stern Show that he wouldn't cast her in his movie unless she let him fu*k her.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161

[video - click to view]

09-30-2011, 12:42 PM         #46
JonnieDrama  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PlayaJay said:
Steven Seagal is that dude
The funniest sh*t to date
 6 years ago '11        #47
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 310 310
 RAZAH CUTS said:
a Seagal stan? In 2011???

n*gga go away...
Says the guy with the sh*ttiest madden in years as his avy?

Go away and learn how to think for yourself kid
 10-03-2011, 07:06 PM         #48
Tony Tracksuits  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PlayaJay said:
Steven Seagal is that dude
HAHAHA hes like two weight classes above that little chinese man see in the real world all u need to do is throw a punch and his stupid style goes right out the window
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy