iPhone 5 To Have 21MB/s HSPA+ 4G Technology

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2011, 01:52 PM         #61
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deadwrong03 said:
i have a ipod touch ...u act like the ios5 beta hasnt been out there we pretty much have a good feeling of whats going to be on the phone os wise
...who doesn't have an iPod touch? doesn't make y'all experts plehboi.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
yall n*ggas foolin android heads need to get on they job and see what we can dig up on the prime for arguing about a iPhone...
 09-30-2011, 05:24 PM         #64
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
yall n*ggas foolin android heads need to get on they job and see what we can dig up on the prime for arguing about a iPhone...
October 11th we will see whats really good
 6 years ago '04        #65
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6438 6438
 Ra-da-god said:
yall n*ggas foolin android heads need to get on they job and see what we can dig up on the prime for arguing about a iBoring...
 6 years ago '04        #66
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 dj X said:
I see what you did there lol
 6 years ago '04        #67
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Andhily said:
yeah I wanna know about the camera they said its 5mp but its running some special scanner that can render 20mp stills I'm taking that with a grain of salt but anything is possible at thieving point, all I need to hear is that its coming to sprint in November and its a wrap for me......

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 09-30-2011 at 07:15 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #68
marx1684 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 4975 4975
android and iOS is becoming like ps3 vs xbox = who cares...
Thank you sir.
 6 years ago '05        #69
Rockobox 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Andhily said:
By "we"

I'm surely you mean "Android heads", since everyone else not involved in that subject will be enjoying counting the days down until a phone they actually care about drops.
 6 years ago '04        #70
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 lilwatt2004 said:
its just a phone
these things are much more than phones these days and thus brings these flamewars its just something that comes with technology and competitive brands trying to one up each other.

In elementary me and my friends argued about what was better between SNes and Genesis in middle school it was N64 vs PSX now me and my homies debate about phone (for fun though)

its fun to compare specs n sh*t as we wait for the phones n*ggas on here be going hard though lol

6 years ago '04        #71
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Rockobox said:
By "we"

I'm surely you mean "Android heads", since everyone else not involved in that subject will be enjoying counting the days down until a phone they actually care about drops.
lol you sayit like ithere is only a small group of bx droid cult members anticipating this phone hit up google this joint is gonna make just as much noise on the mobile scene as the I5

I have no doubts the I5 is gonna be nice I just dont like Ios for the most part
 09-30-2011, 08:13 PM         #72
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:
By "we"

no need 2 take shots bro im not in here screamin android over iphone i was just respondin to dudes post
 6 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
lol you sayit like ithere is only a small group of bx droid cult members anticipating this phone hit up google this joint is gonna make just as much noise on the mobile scene as the I5

I'm just sayin bruh

At the end of the day, there's gonna be 3 people:

1. Android users who love Android and could give a fu*k about what iOS is about, because they love their phone
2. iOS lovers who could give two sh*ts about any Android UI's or phones, because they love their phone
3. The idiotic medium who continue to argue like #1 or #2 care
 6 years ago '04        #74
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Rockobox said:
I'm just sayin bruh

At the end of the day, there's gonna be 3 people:

1. Android users who love Android and could give a fu*k about what iOS is about, because they love their phone
2. iOS lovers who could give two sh*ts about any Android UI's or phones, because they love their phone
3. The idiotic medium who continue to argue like #1 or #2 care
true dat

Me and my homies go back and forth about it for sh*ts and gigs but at the end of day we have our preference I never understood trying to change someones personal opinion I dont take it that far
 6 years ago '04        #75
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Ra-da-god said:

True, but it just seems like you can't even have a build up for an Android phone due to their frequent launches. Everyone was amped for the Evo, then the Droid X, The Atrix, Then the Thunderbolt, the the 3D, the the Galaxy SII (bawse phone), then the Bionic, and now the Prime. What the fu*k?
 6 years ago '04        #76
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
True, but it just seems like you can't even have a build up for an Android phone due to their frequent launches. Everyone was amped for the Evo, then the Droid X, The Atrix, Then the Thunderbolt, the the 3D, the the Galaxy SII (bawse phone), then the Bionic, and now the Prime. What the fu*k?
even through the shuffle their are top shelf brands that you a.ssociate with quality amongst the Pile when the Evo dropped at that time it was the nicest phone on sprint so I got that one.

Carrier plays a big part too all these phones dont drop on all carriers The Evo could only be copped on sprint thats my handler why would I care about the Droid X? and vise versa if I was on verizon,At&t or T-mobile, when you are looking for the best android on your network the list is vastly smaller compared to looking at all android phone released and trying to pick.

The prime is a big deal because its rumored to have iterations across all carriers it makes sense because its not just another Evo, or droid X The Nexus is the flagship Android phone its the very best it has android stock and gets upgrades first so this is a big deal if you are into androids and with the union of the new ICS os android is about to be even more connected accross the board far as picking the dope phones from the filler
 6 years ago '10        #77
SecretAgentMan 
space
space
$453 | Props total: 91 91
[QUOTE=servesurite;20763518]u n*ggas are pathetic, getting hyped cuz the iphone is finally getting 4g? are u fu*ktards serious?

android has been on that 4G swag for like 2 yrs now, yall n*ggas late to the party

ol im getting excited cuz my phone finally has 4g a.ss n*ggas [/QUOTEi

I cosign this powerful post
 6 years ago '04        #78
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
and a 4inch screen?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 6 years ago '04        #80
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 RiotDZA said:
Yes, the Captivate also had a 4" screen. Plus Super AMOLED The SGS2 has a 4.3" screen.

That's okay, iPhone users don't care about a slighter bigger screen and more vibrant colors right?
no surprise the first post after is a comparison from an android fanboy, get apple off of you mind already, we don't care
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy