Pr0n Star "Lisa Ann" Claims She Had $ex With Chris Brown

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
watch it be a article with rhianna fu*kin some pr0no dude..
 6 years ago '05        #162
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 595 595
this sh*t was fu*king funny!!!!!
 09-29-2011, 04:36 PM         #163
BB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #164
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
damn i watched pr0no yesterday

now i gotta watch some again after seeing this
 6 years ago '04        #165
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
since everybody started to post gif. im gonna put the ones the rappers hit that i know of

joe budden-daphne rosen

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

murs-roxy reynolds

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

anybody else?
 6 years ago '08        #166
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Nalin Palin
 6 years ago '10        #167
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,853 | Props total: 8216 8216
This thread is straight comedy! I fux wit dat bi*ch tho. I would definitely beat. sh*t shouldnt be hard for dat n*gga.She a ho and he a celebrity. bi*ches fu*k these n*ggaz for the attn.Dis iz nuthin new.
 6 years ago '04        #168
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Nyuzi said:
my sentiments exactly.
 6 years ago '10        #169
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
her top game is on point

[pic - click to view]

and she can ride the d!ck proper

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #170
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 KeithClark said:
My n*gga I'm from CENTRAL Florida so we both can agree. These Boxden n*ggaz don't know sh*tt about the pr0no game I'll keep it official cuz I do know a sh*tload more but this will be my last post on this topic.

Yall remember Holly Halston? The blonde milf from Brazzers? She got out of pr0n so she could focus on finalizing her divorce and spend more time with her children. Plus she was a victim of lack of wages due to people downloading her movies instead of paying for them a MAJOR victim. Now If I don't know what I'm talking about go and try to Google that motherfu*kers...
Epic thread.

You got any Jayden James stories?
 6 years ago '11        #171
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Is it me or her a.ss nasty looking.

I still would fu*k though but yall are overrating her. Atleast 20 bi*ches in the pr0n game ill take before her.
 6 years ago '11        #172
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
I can't be mad at Chris for this. she's fine as fu*k. There's a bunch of entertainers always hitting up, and fu*king with these pr0n broads.
 09-29-2011, 05:31 PM         #173
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt ttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd ddddddddddddd

I would fu*k Lisa Ann too
 6 years ago '06        #174
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2652 2652
do yaw know fu*king a pr0nstar is basically saying fu*k it, let me go get burnt.... smh
 6 years ago '05        #175
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,149 | Props total: 2733 2733
how much he pay tho? plus i wouldnt fu*k a pr0n star, sh*t half of them got herpes
 6 years ago '11        #176
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 dizzle trizzle said:
how much he pay tho? plus i wouldnt fu*k a pr0n star, sh*t half of them got herpes
Half of pr0nstars don't have herpes...75% of them have a form on gonorrhea. I promised I wouldn't post again but this sh*t is too ridiculous no I don't have any Jayden James stories but Gianna is an as*hole and Deauxma is cool as fcuk.
 6 years ago '04        #177
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,049 | Props total: 4842 4842
John Legend tried to hit Lisa Ann n failed. True story..
 6 years ago '10        #178
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8299 8299
 DCballer40 said:
Social status meaning a GOOD WOMAN with class, whether rich or poor! pr0n wh0ores have accepted the fact that they are wh0ores and dont care about their status. They have traded that in for money and or fame to some degrees. They even call themselves wh0ores. What woman calls themself that.

There is a difference between me and you and the president or the king of some country. Bring a wh0ore into your mother's house and then bring a WOMAN regardless of class into her house and see who gets respected more. That is what social status is. You said social status means nothing to a dead man?...what about to the kids and his family name he leaves behind. Kid yourself or not but you care about your social status...if you dont and if your black what the hell was the use for the Civil Rights era
Man fukkk all that dumb sh*t, at the end of the day the only difference between me and you and the president is dollar signs. Barack a n*gga just like me . My mom and your mom have friends that they know are wh0ores and they still friends. Its 2011, bi*ches barely get wifed at all anymore, who cares about a ho's social status? You acting you not gonna get invited to brunch on sunday at the country club if you took this bi*ch out on a date.

And social status means nothin to a dead man, because he's dead. You on that singing negro spirituals sh*t family, civil rights leaders would bring back colored's only water fountains if they could fukk hoes like sara jay and lisa ann

If i brought lisa ann to my family's bbq or my moms house, women gonna do what women do and thats hate, for one she a prime piece of white meat and you know she cant hide them big t*tties and fat a.ss,. So every woman there gonna hate automatically.

But If i brought her around my n*ggas and the males in my family it would be looking like draft day in that bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #179
bran9413 
space
space
$579 | Props total: 121 121
 KeithClark said:
Half of pr0nstars don't have herpes...75% of them have a form on gonorrhea. I promised I wouldn't post again but this sh*t is too ridiculous no I don't have any Jayden James stories but Gianna is an as*hole and Deauxma is cool as fcuk.
Can you share your story about Gianna? And I would love to pipe Lisa Ann if I ever got the opportunity.
 6 years ago '11        #180
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
 KREW said:
John Legend tried to hit Lisa Ann n failed. True story..

I see what you did there!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy