Nick Cannon continues to take L's - Deadmau5 beef now?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15523 15523
 #1nasfan said:
Nick doesn't have to clear sh*t if he's not selling it Deadmau5 is kinda being a whiny as*hole
i think he's more peeved at the fact nick cannon didn't know how to handle business properly. it's cool or whatever when an unknown artist samples some sh*t but when you've been in the music industry for that long, you should know how the process works with your label
 09-28-2011, 11:19 PM         #22
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
i think he's more peeved at the fact nick cannon didn't know how to handle business properly. it's cool or whatever when an unknown artist samples some sh*t but when you've been in the music industry for that long, you should know how the process works with your label
Yeah he basically said he put him on blast so that he knows he has to get clearance first before trying to put it on an album or whatever...

I can care less about that part, the funny part to me was how Nick was trying to be cool with him like "let's make a song together" and dude was like "WW3"....
 6 years ago '04        #23
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 refuze said:
I understand him feeling some type of way about it but really n*ggas sample sh*t all the time on free songs and im sure they don't even contact that artist.
 6 years ago '04        #24
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
I understand him feeling some type of way about it but really n*ggas sample sh*t all the time on free songs and im sure they don't even contact that artist.
i agree.. but if you were a producer, would you really want nick cannon stealing one of your beats?
 09-28-2011, 11:27 PM         #25
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kinda reminds me of the situation w/ Pitbull and Mr. Vegas many years back. Mr. Vegas had a song out called "Pull Up" and Pitbull straight jacked it and that record was actually his first hit "Culo"... the hook is very similar. Mr. Vegas had words about it, Pitbull released a diss song basically telling Mr. Vegas him that he and his people were going to break his jaw whenever they saw him and then Pitbull's debut drops w/ Mr. Vegas on the official remix.
 6 years ago '04        #26
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 Gramz said:
Kinda reminds me of the situation w/ Pitbull and Mr. Vegas many years back. Mr. Vegas had a song out called "Pull Up" and Pitbull straight jacked it and that record was actually his first hit "Culo"... the hook is very similar. Mr. Vegas had words about it, Pitbull released a diss song basically telling Mr. Vegas him that he and his people were going to break his jaw whenever they saw him and then Pitbull's debut drops w/ Mr. Vegas on the official remix.
:dancingcool: they both got paid
 6 years ago '06        #27
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
the original tuff tho bruh
 09-28-2011, 11:33 PM         #28
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:

[pic - click to view]

+

$500 million net worth

Nick Cannon >>> whoever the fu*k this blowhard is
n*gga, you showing me a picture from 1960?

The bi*ch now looks like one of those prehistoric creatures that your future retarded kids will learn about in school .

[pic - click to view]

09-28-2011, 11:35 PM         #29
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
the original tuff tho bruh
 6 years ago '11        #30
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 495 495
 illicitx said:
n*gga, you showing me a picture from 1960?

The bi*ch now looks like one of those prehistoric creatures that your future retarded kids will learn about in school .

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #31
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1277 1277
 illicitx said:
Nick Cannon getting punked by Techno DJ's....
 6 years ago '04        #32
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 refuze said:
i agree.. but if you were a producer, would you really want nick cannon stealing one of your beats?
Steal my beat. No, but I would have no problem at all with him rapping on it for the hell of it, for fun basically, free promotion for me, for example, Wiz rapped over Empire Of The Sun, he didn't say anything about it being EOTS but I found out one way or another and I'm a fan of EOTS.
 09-28-2011, 11:47 PM         #33
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at Deadmau5 tweeting Eminem with "Sup?" during the whole beef fiasco on twitter.....

09-28-2011, 11:49 PM         #34
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:

fu*k u tho

but on some REAL sh*t, Mariah is just thick now, if u cant deal with $500 million, downtown condos in Paris, LA, NYC and mansions sprinkled across the world...fine

Nick still wins tho. Thick Mariah is s3xy...
no coming back after that my n*gga......
 6 years ago '07        #35
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
deadmau5 is wack as fu*k..that original "i remember" sounds wack as hell and this is my 1st time ever peeping it..
 6 years ago '04        #36
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
lol deadmau5 and eminem about to collab on a diss track to nick cannon. OH sh*t!!! hahaah but yo on some real sh*t. deadmau5 doesn't have a filter, he will tell u what the fu*k he feels. i wouldn't want a fake like nick cannon rappin on my sh*t either. fu*k that! it aint doin nothin but making my song be part of the fakeness that is nick cannon. that mothafu*ka dont know nothing about no electro. or dubstep.
 6 years ago '07        #37
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
I understand the whole beat jacking thing but seriously one guy is saying he'd rather have deadmau5 girl instead of Mariah You must just hate Nick Cannon deep down
 6 years ago '10        #38
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21123 21123
Kaskade Remix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[video - click to view]

09-29-2011, 01:29 AM         #39
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it, another banger....this sh*t in the club........

[video - click to view]

09-29-2011, 01:30 AM         #40
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
I understand the whole beat jacking thing but seriously one guy is saying he'd rather have deadmau5 girl instead of Mariah You must just hate Nick Cannon deep down
Mariah is old as fu*k now n*gga. The architectural looseness in her v*gina is too much of a liability risk.

Deadmau5's bi*ch is only his bi*ch because he is a DJ. That white girl pus*y is fu*king fresh n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy