Hits Daily Double: Cole World projected to sell 225-250K COLE WON

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
This n*gga cole flopped

09-28-2011, 06:20 PM         #142
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okplayboy2001 lost
 6 years ago '07        #143
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
 DoMieD said:
Do I really have to tell u the difference?? ****.
ima ****

As Ive stated i bought the album

n*ggas mad because i said he flopped

From this day forth then when someone sells 200k the thread should be filled with nothing but celebration.
 6 years ago '05        #144
Left Hook 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1668 1668
 J Rob said:

Been trying to tell n*ggas

But damn, not even I expected this...wow. I was thinking he would do about 80-90K......120K max. This is crazy. I have a feeling that this is the turning point that we've been waiting for when it comes to mainstream hip hop. I hope this send a message to labels that a rapper doesn't need gimmicks to sell.
Cole World, make way for the chosen one
 6 years ago '04        #145
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 874 874
 TooMuchSulli said:
fu*k THE HATERS

[pic - click to view]

COLE WORLD

[pic - click to view]

I stopped reading just to see the gifs and i wasnt disappointed

BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

yo what is this from...had me dam near fallin outta my chair, and everybody in my office askin whats wrong...
 6 years ago '07        #146
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
People aren't hating on the fact that Wayne sold a milli. It's the fact that the album was garbage. I didn't think it would sell that much and it suprised me when the numbers came in. That's good for Wayne & hip-hop in general.

The album itself had no real content or meaning to most of the songs, just Wayne rapping about random bullsh*t and believe it or not, not everybody likes to hear that n*gga ramble on about random sh*t for 70-80 minutes.
thats not a valid reason at all....wayne coulda dropped a gem and n*ggas woulda still hated.

J.Cole is a known name and 200k isnt impressive at all. His singles flopped while he put his best choice for a single on FNL. Bad decisions have his sales this low.

In the Morning which recieved more love than both his singles & radio play like crazy woulda got him 400k+
 6 years ago '05        #147
space
space
And the haters make no sense. We actually DON'T care about sales, we've BEEN saying that for the longest time now. The only reason why we're celebrating is because we know YOU care about sales and you said Cole had no buzz. Well there you go, since you care about sales, we're telling you that you're wrong even about the only thing you had going for your hate.

"Cole has no buzz", "Cole isn't marketable", "Cole will flop", "Jay-Z abandoned Cole", "Cole is NyQuil", "Cole will do 5K max", "Cole will do way less than Wiz and Lupe". Bla bla bla. And when it comes down to the wire, instead of congratulating the man who sold this many copies on his own accord, y'all STILL don't wanna congratulate him.

This thread is a mirror for all your hate. Fu*k, some of you are so damn bitter it's sad.

Get out of your fu*king house, people actually know J. Cole. In fact, 200-250K of them decided to buy his album.
 6 years ago '11        #148
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 9859 9859
 jesusplay said:
250K means something now?
You're acting like it doesn't mean nothing for a debut album? This is crazy numbers considering people were expecting 50-80 k
 6 years ago '05        #149
space
space
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
You're acting like it doesn't mean nothing for a debut album? This is crazy numbers considering people were expecting 50-80 k
Ignore the troll/hater.

"J. Cole doesn't have a 'My Last' or a 'Black and Yellow'."

lmao, who cares. Dude sold 250K without a hit, that's all I'm saying. These guys STILL don't wanna give Cole props. It's aight though, they're clearly in the minority
 6 years ago '11        #150
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
thats not a valid reason at all....wayne coulda dropped a gem and n*ggas woulda still hated.

J.Cole is a known name and 200k isnt impressive at all. His singles flopped while he put his best choice for a single on FNL. Bad decisions have his sales this low.

In the Morning which recieved more love than both his singles & radio play like crazy woulda got him 400k+
Not at all. If Wayne's album was good, I wouldn't have hated at all. If Tha Carter 2 sold a million I would be saying this is a great day for hip-hop. But Tha Carter 4 was so terrible in my eyes. Wiz Khalifa only sold 175 k in a week, and he's a bigger name than Cole. How do you sound right now?
 6 years ago '11        #151
space
space
 Left Hook said:
Ignore the troll/hater.

"J. Cole doesn't have a 'My Last' or a 'Black and Yellow'."

lmao, who cares. Dude sold 250K without a hit, that's all I'm saying. These guys STILL don't wanna give Cole props. It's aight though, they're clearly in the minority
F them we eating
 6 years ago '05        #152
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
250 does mean something and has always meant something especially for a n*gga with no number 1 single ...its almost too high to believe
 6 years ago '07        #153
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:

yea in the morning would have made cole world sell the same amount as WTT
with KANYE WEST & JAY-Z seriously are you fu*kin' retarded
 6 years ago '10        #154
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1985 1985
 Left Hook said:
And the haters make no sense. We actually DON'T care about sales, we've BEEN saying that for the longest time now. The only reason why we're celebrating is because we know YOU care about sales and you said Cole had no buzz. Well there you go, since you care about sales, we're telling you that you're wrong even about the only thing you had going for your hate.

"Cole has no buzz", "Cole isn't marketable", "Cole will flop", "Jay-Z abandoned Cole", "Cole is NyQuil", "Cole will do 5K max", "Cole will do way less than Wiz and Lupe". Bla bla bla. And when it comes down to the wire, instead of congratulating the man who sold this many copies on his own accord, y'all STILL don't wanna congratulate him.

This thread is a mirror for all your hate. Fu*k, some of you are so damn bitter it's sad.

Get out of your fu*king house, people actually know J. Cole. In fact, 200-250K of them decided to buy his album.
This, right here.
 6 years ago '07        #155
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 clipse_designz said:
yea in the morning would have made cole world sell the same amount as WTT
with KANYE WEST & JAY-Z seriously are you fu*kin' retarded
are you fu*kin stupid....nvm can have a convo with idiots

ima hater but i own a copy of his album, i supported his movement and good music
 6 years ago '10        #156
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
Props for him selling this much. I wasn't even expecting this much. He may actually reach gold certification before next summer.
 6 years ago '11        #157
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Millerionaire87 said:
Hov Bought Half Of Those Records
Don't know why n*ggas can't see that. Like Roc Nation was gonna let him fall on his face. Isn't he the first artists to drop an album on the Roc Nation label(not management)?
 6 years ago '07        #158
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
are you fu*kin stupid....nvm can have a convo with idiots

ima hater but i own a copy of his album, i supported his movement and good music
I never said you were a hater

In the morning would not have made coles sales nearly double like YOU stated.
 6 years ago '10        #159
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534
:applause: Score one for Hip Hop
 6 years ago '04        #160
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Not at all. If Wayne's album was good, I wouldn't have hated at all. If Tha Carter 2 sold a million I would be saying this is a great day for hip-hop. But Tha Carter 4 was so terrible in my eyes.
I was about to say the same thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc