Hits Daily Double: Cole World projected to sell 225-250K COLE WON

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 30552 30552
 Millerionaire87 said:

[pic - click to view]

While Wearing A YMCMB Hoody ! .... :laughing0:
Read the fine print

YallMadColeMuchBetter

6 years ago '05        #62
Left Hook 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1672 1672
 Arson said:
just as n*ggas was resurrecting after c4 made em k!ll themselves, this happens
Bring Kid Cunner in, that dude will be happy as hell to see this thread after he made the C4 thread last time
 6 years ago '05        #63
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25094 25094
 SmoothTay said:
Read the fine print

YallMadColeMuchBetter

...Shots Fired
 6 years ago '04        #64
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
you know the game is just right now. everybody that is somewhat known for the past month has outsold him
 09-28-2011, 02:13 PM         #65
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
definitely not upset

I'm just laughing at this thread being one big circle jerk of cole stans
Well you right in the middle of it....gtfo
 09-28-2011, 02:14 PM         #66
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good job Cole

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #67
space
space
I'm out, but before I leave I have an obligatory Kanye reference to make...

This sh*t cray
 6 years ago '10        #68
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
200k - 250k

Yea...I said it

Where all you motherfu*kers at??

09-28-2011, 02:27 PM         #69
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes heating it up like leftover lasagna and n*ggas really cant out fart him?
[pic - click to view]

Like I say anytime an album sales good for him an his family and hip hop....I more than likely wont be hearing any of it anytime soon but hey, good for that kid and this is a win for hip hop music...We need more "underdog" type people to sell and more of the "big names" to fall off so we can see some progression.
 6 years ago '07        #70
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Cole World

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #71
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
 BastardChild said:
ok...

[pic - click to view]

hater...

haters are the foulest of people... you would snitch on somebody for makin money...tell a bi*ch something about another dude so you can get the pus*y ... just an all around snake..

so keep hatin homie...
Lmao I am literally crying at this gif But yeah Cole World
 6 years ago '10        #72
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 Phicmagic said:
Hes heating it up like leftover lasagna and n*ggas really cant out fart him?
[pic - click to view]

Like I say anytime an album sales good for him an his family and hip hop....I more than likely wont be hearing any of it anytime soon but hey, good for that kid and this is a win for hip hop music...We need more "underdog" type people to sell and more of the "big names" to fall off so we can see some progression.
Exactly.

When we get the sales figures next tuesday it will be a great day for hip-hop & that's what people keep forgetting. People get lost in clowning on artists on the net & saying he's boring, he's this, he's that, that they forget hip-hop needs this. Not too long ago he was considered the return of 90's rap & the "savior", now he's Nyquil Cole on forums. Like what gives? I'm sure when Krit & Gibbs sell their 10k mo'fu*kers are gonna say people aren't buying "real" albums & they the same ones DL'ing for free.

It's a god damn shame yo.
 6 years ago '04        #73
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
didnt even notice it lmao.. damn
This.
 6 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Exactly.

When we get the sales figures next tuesday it will be a great day for hip-hop & that's what people keep forgetting. People get lost in clowning on artists on the net & saying he's boring, he's this, he's that, that they forget hip-hop needs this. Not too long ago he was considered the return of 90's rap & the "savior", now he's Nyquil Cole on forums. Like what gives? I'm sure when Krit & Gibbs sell their 10k mo'fu*kers are gonna say people aren't buying "real" albums & they the same ones DL'ing for free.

^ Nothing but the truth.
 09-28-2011, 02:38 PM         #75
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Exactly.

Exactly....I personally havent downloaded, or heard any of Coles album...besides In the Morning and Lights please(Cause their old)....I havent even heard the Workout unfortunately. I havent heard Carter 4, Games R.E.D Album....barely made it through Watch The Throne and havent heard a single song off Bad Meets Evil.....Im not saying all that to be cool, a n*gga just doesnt have time to sit and listen to music like I used to...

But what I Will say is this....as a fan of Hip hop we NEED people to sell...regardless of whether or not we like the sh*t or not...it opens the market up, makes it possible for people to get releases out...We wouldnt see quality acts like a Gibbs or Krit releasing music on a mainstream retail level if it werent for other acts selling.

I honestly have barely heard any of Lil Wayne or Drakes catalogue....I Admit it...ive literally heard less than 12-15 Drake songs in my entire life...But What I do know is I appreciate the kid...First of all he brought somewhat half decent rapping ability back to mainstream hip hop for teeny boppers...That terminated the Soulja Boy effect....and the fact that he was able to sell while doing that means labels arent going to be afraid of anyone trying to actually rhyme....Instead of just dancing and saying "Swag"

So once again Good for Cole an his family....Im definitely not listening to an album where n*ggas spit punchlines about outfarting other people....but atleast an act with some sort of talent is doing #s.
 09-28-2011, 02:44 PM         #76
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Killa said:
Phic!!

[pic - click to view]

LOL This crazy a.ss n*gga be having me dying fam
 6 years ago '05        #77
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Wow. This is impressive. Cole did his dance on em.
 6 years ago '12        #78
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Millerionaire87 said:
its amazing how n*ggas on BX come in here giving full credit to Cole and his fanbase for selling all these records but then are quick to say "Birdman Bought Most Of C4".....craaaaaaazy sh*t but i guess thats the definition of "HATERS"....but anyways as im now listening to Cole World rightnow as we speak...i must say its GREAT album...he taps into numerous of topics that i can really relate to in my life !!!
I really think this dude is retarded lol
 6 years ago '11        #80
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9945 9945

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy