Sep 28 - Facebook is watching you - even when you're NOT logged in

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
It bet they moniter me I i dont even have a facebook
 6 years ago '04        #82
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
You retarded f*ggots are so attached to Facebook, so eager to put every single aspect of your private lives online, that you can't see that this is more than just the average "Oh they placed a cookie" situation. Yeah sure, that's why the FTC is ready to investigate and the internet is up in arms, because it's the just the same old sh*t that every site does. Goddamn at least do a little research before you start playing know-it-all

And seeing ads from another website that you visited has nothing to do with Boxden or whatever site you're on, it's called remarketing (Google it) and it's nowhere near the level of tracking that Facebook has in place.

Last edited by BeatTycoon; 09-29-2011 at 09:45 AM..
 09-29-2011, 09:44 AM         #83
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyh0mpb said:
The actions of a few represent the sentiments of many, because all white people are clearly paranoid

You seem pretty educated in most of your posts, but this is ignorance at its finest.

By that same token, since you are paranoid of white people being so paranoid (otherwise you wouldn't be in this thread in the first place), why are all black people so paranoid about this whole facebook thing (excluding the fact that this affects white people too, who are also paranoid by this gross invasion of our civil liberties and privacy)?
Yes you are paranoid. Across this whole war no white country has been deemed a terrorist state. No white country is being hit with UAV missles, and no white country has a multitude of military personnel k!lling people. Yes you are fu*king paranoid. Ever since this whole thing popped off its been the whites against the Arabs.

And I am not paranoid of white people sir. I just read TRUE HISTORY and I see your race for what it is. Its not my fault your ancestors were develish heathens to pretend to be the martyrs of democracy.

Black people are paranoid because at one point in time, we were slaves. Everything we did, everywhere we went, was tracked by a WHITE PERSON. History tells us that white people are not to be trusted when they know everything about you but you know nothing about them. Every time black people are silly enough to believe we are just being paranoid bad sh*t continues to happen.

One last thing.... I have never been to prison, take care of my kids, don't pimp women, and not a gang banger... Yet I get bombarded with questions from WHITE PEOPLE about why "Black people do this" or "Why is it black men do this"... I have to deal with being put in a group because of a few on a daily basis.

You had the nerve to start your post off by calling me ignorant for something white people are known for. Putting people into groups.

IronMaiden said:
Why do black people have to act like ignorant fools by speaking broken english and sagging their pants to their ankles? see i can be a dumbass racist as well.
Case and point.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 09-29-2011 at 09:47 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #84
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
facebook sucks anyway.
 09-29-2011, 09:56 AM         #85
Rizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint nun but da police on facebook
 6 years ago '07        #86
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Maaaan... if yall think Facebook is f*cked up, wait till yall find out how bad Google got your @sses. Everything you've ever typed in a Google search is on record. And if you use Google + or Gmail, you better believe you're information is getting r*ped more.
 09-29-2011, 10:16 AM         #87
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
Maaaan... if yall think Facebook is f*cked up, wait till yall find out how bad Google got your @sses. Everything you've ever typed in a Google search is on record. And if you use Google + or Gmail, you better believe you're information is getting r*ped more.

Thats why you don't search for embarrassing things

I would advise other BX members to do the same.
 6 years ago '08        #88
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12266 12266
 36 Nine said:
Thats why you don't search for embarrassing things

I would advise other BX members to do the same.

you're silly for that one.
 6 years ago '09        #89
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
everytime I log onto facebook mobile my location turns on which I find weird, it never did before until after their latest update
 6 years ago '04        #90
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5101 5101
ad muncher ------->>>> your daily blocker.
 6 years ago '06        #91
showersongs 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 1 1
Amazon does this. Google reads your email. The only thing you can take comfort in is the sheer HUGE numbers. Anonymity due to sheer magnitude is your only hope.

I feel that it's best not to worry about sh*t like this and keep living life. There's enough perverts, crooks, and loonies out there so that no one can actually pay attention to your sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #92
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
i dont really care lol
 09-29-2011, 12:31 PM         #93
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint nothing but cops and bootleg sneakers on facebook anyways
fu*k mark zwhateverburger and justin timberlake
 6 years ago '11        #94
PlayMeSumPimpin 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 513 513
 09-29-2011, 02:42 PM         #95
Eximious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
firefox. what are ads?
 6 years ago '10        #96
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,303 | Props total: 5246 5246
Facebook is preparing to go public, so investors are about to become rich off everyone that uses it, it would be great if as many people would just stop supporting them
 6 years ago '10        #97
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,303 | Props total: 5246 5246
And people are in here race bating

for what
 6 years ago '05        #98
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
never had a profile, never will. i have known about this for a minute and don't want anyone to know where i am or what i am doing. call me a weirdo but i am not really into talking to queers from high school that i never liked.
 6 years ago '06        #99
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Scoop said:
firefox + addons (requestpolicy + noscript + adblock plus + ghostery + privacysuite) + legit proxy ftw...

Just like my setup and also....
FoxTor This program will help hide your computer behind different proxies, changing your IP address as you surf different websites on the internet.
 6 years ago '04        #100
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 380 380
 cboi3523 said:

Just like my setup and also....
FoxTor This program will help hide your computer behind different proxies, changing your IP address as you surf different websites on the internet.
can you get a set up exactly like this with Chrome?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy