Sep 28 - Facebook is watching you - even when you're NOT logged in

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
Lol I'd like to welcome all you new comers to the internet and congratulate you on your discovery of cookies and sessions.
 6 years ago '06        #42
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
This is nothing new. I'm done trying to figure things out
 6 years ago '06        #43
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
Once they signed the Patriot Act, all of your privacy went out the window.
 09-28-2011, 07:51 PM         #44
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not about race its about money.

white man paranoid smh.

all that info they gather is worth a fortune.
 6 years ago '11        #45
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah they watching us.. but I don't have nothing to hide....
 6 years ago '04        #46
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 1nonly said:
^^^ and Facebook is not the only site that does this
Nope bx does this also, no big deal that Ronnie knows I like pr0n...:greetings10:
 6 years ago '04        #47
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 palogee said:
Black people work everywhere Joe..... But they don't run sh*t...

Not at Facebook, Google, Lockheed Martin, Shell, BP, Exxon, Sony, Warner Brothers, Disney, Walmart, Target, Sears, Macy's, BET(They are no longer black owned), FOX, CNN, TIME Magazine, General Electric, Johnson & Johnson, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Chrysler, Bank Of America, Citi Group, Wells Fargo, John Deere.........

Yeah fam. What some see as racist, I see as truth. Even in the face of historical discrimination and alienation, black men are half the reason that black men are in prison. I don't blame whitey for that ignorant n*gga that robbed a store and shot 3 people, or that dude that just forced the other guy to suck his d!ck at gunpoint.... That was a black man's fault.

But when I point the finger at what's really going on, I'm labeled a stupid racist.

So with our police officers feeling this way, I can't ask why white people, the owners and inventors of all this treacherous sh*t that is eating our liberties away, are so paranoid???

Or is all of that stupid also????
 6 years ago '05        #48
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Like they really closely moinitoring 750 Million People.......fu*k that....
 09-28-2011, 08:45 PM         #49
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knew this, cookies are not new, but fu*k FACEBOOK FOR REAL!
 6 years ago '10        #50
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
babylon strike again
 6 years ago '04        #51
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
How else is FB worth $68 billion without membership fees...
 6 years ago '04        #52
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
facebook starting to p!ss me off

what happens to my life when facebook exposes my fapping habits to my girl
 6 years ago '06        #53
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
[QUOTE=palogee;20757188
So with our police officers feeling this way, I can't ask why white people, the owners and inventors of all this treacherous sh*t that is eating our liberties away, are so paranoid???

Or is all of that stupid also????[/QUOTE]

The actions of a few represent the sentiments of many, because all white people are clearly paranoid

You seem pretty educated in most of your posts, but this is ignorance at its finest.

By that same token, since you are paranoid of white people being so paranoid (otherwise you wouldn't be in this thread in the first place), why are all black people so paranoid about this whole facebook thing (excluding the fact that this affects white people too, who are also paranoid by this gross invasion of our civil liberties and privacy)?
 6 years ago '04        #54
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 palogee said:

You say we like you actually have contributed... Man shut your trailer park a.ss up and go play gangstas
Even though i hate senseless discussions about race, i like this answer. Every random white person who starts talking that "we" sh*t needs to be reminded of just how insignificant they truly are in the grand scheme of things. Props to you.

Now back to your retarded-ass argument.
 09-28-2011, 09:56 PM         #55
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh no! A website has a dropped a cookie in your computer to help the performance of their ads! This isn't new or something that will be stopped. EVERYTHING you do online is monitored
 6 years ago '11        #56
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Cookies are automatically detected by my AV in scans .... and Deleted .
 6 years ago '05        #57
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,086 | Props total: 10767 10767
I'm about to be done with social networking altogether.
 6 years ago '04        #58
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13087 13087
 palogee said:
Black people work everywhere Joe..... But they don't run sh*t...

Not at Facebook, Google, Lockheed Martin, Shell, BP, Exxon, Sony, Warner Brothers, Disney, Walmart, Target, Sears, Macy's, BET(They are no longer black owned), FOX, CNN, TIME Magazine, General Electric, Johnson & Johnson, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Chrysler, Bank Of America, Citi Group, Wells Fargo, John Deere.........

Yeah fam. What some see as racist, I see as truth. Even in the face of historical discrimination and alienation, black men are half the reason that black men are in prison. I don't blame whitey for that ignorant n*gga that robbed a store and shot 3 people, or that dude that just forced the other guy to suck his d!ck at gunpoint.... That was a black man's fault.

But when I point the finger at what's really going on, I'm labeled a stupid racist.

Or is all of that stupid also????
Google was the FIRST place I checked to confirm your statement. Here's what I found:

[pic - click to view]

David C. Drummond
Senior Vice President, Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer

David Drummond joined Google in 2002, initially as vice president of corporate development. Today as senior vice president and chief legal officer, he leads Google’s global teams for legal, government relations, corporate development (M&A and investment projects) and new business development (strategic partnerships and licensing opportunities).

David was first introduced to Google in 1998 as a partner in the corporate transactions group at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich and Rosati, one of the nation’s leading law firms representing technology businesses. He served as Google’s first outside counsel and worked with Larry Page and Sergey Brin to incorporate the company and secure its initial rounds of financing. During his tenure at Wilson Sonsini, David worked with a wide variety of technology companies to help them manage complex transactions such as mergers, acquisitions and initial public offerings.

David earned his bachelor’s degree in history from Santa Clara University and his JD from Stanford Law School.

.... at one of the largest businesses in the world.... FIRST place I checked. He has say. I think you're being too cynical. I'm not trying to take away from your points, because with some I agree. BUT--you see ONLY in black and white. When in all reality, you need to start working in some grey areas.
 09-28-2011, 11:54 PM         #59
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Why do white people have to know everything? Are you that sh*tty on the inside that the paranoia of Karma has forced you to watch everyone?
Why do black people have to act like ignorant fools by speaking broken english and sagging their pants to their ankles? see i can be a dumbass racist as well.
 6 years ago '05        #60
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,987 | Props total: 10685 10685
 regularjoe said:
Google was the FIRST place I checked to confirm your statement. Here's what I found:

[pic - click to view]

David C. Drummond
Senior Vice President, Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer

David Drummond joined Google in 2002, initially as vice president of corporate development. Today as senior vice president and chief legal officer, he leads Google’s global teams for legal, government relations, corporate development (M&A and investment projects) and new business development (strategic partnerships and licensing opportunities).

David was first introduced to Google in 1998 as a partner in the corporate transactions group at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich and Rosati, one of the nation’s leading law firms representing technology businesses. He served as Google’s first outside counsel and worked with Larry Page and Sergey Brin to incorporate the company and secure its initial rounds of financing. During his tenure at Wilson Sonsini, David worked with a wide variety of technology companies to help them manage complex transactions such as mergers, acquisitions and initial public offerings.

David earned his bachelor’s degree in history from Santa Clara University and his JD from Stanford Law School.

.... at one of the largest businesses in the world.... FIRST place I checked. He has say. I think you're being too cynical. I'm not trying to take away from your points, because with some I agree. BUT--you see ONLY in black and white. When in all reality, you need to start working in some grey areas.
AT the end of the day...

Black man has to report to white man....

White man (Brin & Paige) report to themselves....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy