most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
funny a.ss troll review. hahaha
 6 years ago '04        #62
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,142 | Props total: 2289 2289
i can't look at a pic of drake and not think "kitten whisperer"... rofl:
 6 years ago '04        #63
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 Benny_0505 said:
ok ppl really hate him eh ? lol wow... tell me you guys didn't think albums like c4 is better than this...
i loved wayne...but 1: when i saw him yell at fans for screaming during nightmares of the bottom and getting them kicked out.... i lost all respect for him
2: C4 was metaphor after metaphor after metaphor.....nothing made sense
but sideline story... is on some more mature ish plus he doesn't only rap about bi*ches and drugs and gang banging ...
Learn how to take a joke.
 6 years ago '08        #64
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,783 | Props total: 12290 12290
n*gga said Memphis Cole
 6 years ago '04        #65
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,142 | Props total: 2289 2289

6 years ago '04        #66
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,672 | Props total: 5364 5364
"You talkin to some official titanium beard n*ggas who rock iron headbands n throw Suzuki jeeps at n*ggas for steppin on our footwear nahmean."

Suzukis .. LMAO .. cats do need to stop being so damn sensitive , yall acting like it's you who made the album ..
 6 years ago '05        #67
Hook 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 1 1
He laughing at you old n*ggas, Red Fox.
 6 years ago '09        #68
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19433 19433
fu*k this review
 6 years ago '07        #69
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 thechef said:

Rick Ross - God Forgives, I Don't

1. From C.O. to C.E.O. [Intro]
2. Real n*ggaz Don't Die(t) (feat. DJ Khaled)
3. $75,000 Shades On (feat. D.A. from Chester French & French Montana)
4. Dupont Registry Music
5. Audemars Music
6. Chandeliers On My Wrist (feat. Kanye West & Wale)
7. Who's The Bawse? [Interlude] (feat. Tony Danza)
8. Sports Bra Music
9. Maybach Music 12 (feat. T-Pain, Birdman & Lil Wayne)
10. Bugatti Music (feat. Diddy)
11. 100" Flatscreen Music (feat. Meek Mill & Pill)
12. Grand Slam Breakfast Music
13. Weed Carriers (feat. Torch, Gunplay & Memphis Bleek)
14. A Thousand Keys In The Trunk [Interlude]
15. Yayo In My bi*ch's a.ss (feat. Pill)
16. fu*kboy Music (feat. Phil Collins)
17. McGriddles Music
18. C.O.C.A.I.N.E [Choosin Our Careers As Ignorant n*ggas Errryday] (feat. Meek Mill & Asher Roth)

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #70
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #71
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
N even tho Young Angel droppin bars bout ridin stallions n shootin lotion outta his finger tips... this little n*gga Cole aka L-ton John STILL gon find a way to squeeze in the lamest bar on this sh*t wit "no strings attached, like a cordless phone" Son...when was the last time you seen a phone that DID have a cord yo? You write this verse in 1987 g? Cmon son...its 2011 yo. Cordless phones? That sh*ts like sayin "word...I got these condoms that aint made outta lamb intestines son" or "word....I gotta TV that aint black n white at my crib namsayin" or "word....I like broads who dont got mustaches or d!cks yo". Stop it Jermaine...

This still jus some sh*t for broads that eat ice cream under the covers n keep candy bars in they glove box...but its cool for what it is yo.

6 years ago '06        #72
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
Aw man you guys on this site are SO sensitive... no wonder you get mad at these reviews! LOL! Anyway, I'm not even lookin' forward to HEARING Drake's new album... I'm looking forward to Big Ghost's review! Haha
 6 years ago '04        #73
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$701 | Props total: 47 47
I like this album but these reviews are fu*king
 6 years ago '06        #74
Jayday00 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 4 4
If this is Ghost, which I doubt.. but if it is.. This is the second review I've read of his.. First being Jay and Kanye's album.. This dude critique's sh*t like he the greatest rapper ever, with mad classics.. The way he judges intro's and outro's.. Hard tracks, soft tracks.. Like yo.. If you got the mother fu*kin recipe, I would like to hear a lot more from you.. and a lot better albums...

J.Cole's album wasn't THAT BAD, especially for a first effort..

I feel it was WASTED.. You got guys like PAPOOSE, who we STILL haven't gotten a debut album from...

and then they put THIS out... Cole was getting good steam.. Building a decent fan base.. They should have been more patient with him...

Now the album is out.. No crazy single... No great guest appearances (god damn Jay.. you care about this music thing don't you? This is your new young gun.. and THAT IS THE TRACK YOU GIVE HIM? THATS THE TRACK YOU DO WITH HIM??? COME ON)

It's whatever tho...

Ghostface.. or whoever blogs for him.. I wanna hear your review of your next album
 6 years ago '04        #75
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
 Jayday00 said:
If this is Ghost, which I doubt.. but if it is.. This is the second review I've read of his.. First being Jay and Kanye's album.. This dude critique's sh*t like he the greatest rapper ever, with mad classics.. The way he judges intro's and outro's.. Hard tracks, soft tracks.. Like yo.. If you got the mother fu*kin recipe, I would like to hear a lot more from you.. and a lot better albums...

I feel it was WASTED.. You got guys like PAPOOSE, who we STILL haven't gotten a debut album from...

and then they put THIS out... Cole was getting good steam.. Building a decent fan base.. They should have been more patient with him...

Now the album is out.. No crazy single... No great guest appearances (god damn Jay.. you care about this music thing don't you? This is your new young gun.. and THAT IS THE TRACK YOU GIVE HIM? THATS THE TRACK YOU DO WITH HIM??? COME ON)

It's whatever tho...

Ghostface.. or whoever blogs for him.. I wanna hear your review of your next album
it's not really ghostface n*gga

and he already fried wu-tang anyway.. he made a tracklist to cuban linx III a while back
Ayo whattup its ya boy P-Tone aka Typhoon Hands Deini namsayin. The god back wit more exclusives for yall n*ggas nahmean. I kno yall gettin restless n been waitin on n*ggas to come smash yall over the head wit that marvelous sh*t. Jus wanna let yall kno off top that the wait is almost over yo....n the Cuban Linx III tracklist is now available exclusively rite here son. That sh*t gon be ridiculous so watch for it. I can tell yall right now firsthand that that n*gga Chef bout to deliver those succulent type meals once again nahmean. Son got all the burners on his his stove cookin up that fly sh*t. My n*gga got cakes n pies flyin across the room landin in stacks n sh*t. He got plates spinnin on his fingers...he jugglin knives n sh*t nahmean. Son got pots n pans twirlin in the air n sh*t yo. Im tellin yall...watch for that sh*t son. Or or or if you dont Imma come see you nahmean. Word n Imma hit you wit bout 2 tons of pressure per slap for sleepin on n*ggas yo. Thats my word. But yo thats neither here nor there namsayin. Nobody gon need they fingers broke jus yet. Word.... I also came across a couple a tracklists for some other joints. There been songs droppin by these dudes over the last few months but it dont seem like a lot a them sh*ts made the final cut for they albums n sh*t son. Which is good cos that means we gon get some fresh bangers from these n*ggas namsayin. But I guess we gon see in the end nahmean. Anyhow hope yall dig these sh*ts the way I be diggin em. I think all these n*ggas is bout to drop some classics b. Word is bond.
Aight peace.

Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...Pt III

1. Legend of the Iron Lobster (feat. Popa Wu)
2. The Egyptian Rigatoni Files (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks)
3. Electric Sun Tans (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks)
4. Thor Molecules [Tony Starks Interlude]
5. Leather Umbrella Episodes (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks & Blue Raspberry)
6. Bulletproof Midgets (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks & Method Man aka Johnny Blaze)
7. Confidential Watermelonz [skit]
8. Divine Ovary Smugglers (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks, U-God aka Golden Arms, RZA aka Bobby Steels, GZA aka Maximillion & Masta k!lla aka Noodles)
9. Tandoori Foreplay (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks & Nas aka Nas Escobar)
10. Lava Jacuzzi n*ggaz (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks & Justin Bieber aka Swollen Knuckles)
11. Magnetic Tuxedos [skit]
12. Pelligrino Viking Essays (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks & Inspectah Deck aka Rollie Fingers)
13. Barbwire Sunglasses (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks & Beanie Sigel aka Mack Mittens)
14. Fishnet Polo Mamis (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks & Cappadonna aka Cappachino)
15. Titanium Beard Syndrome (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks, & Rick Ross aka Albert Anastasia)
16. Velvet Laptops (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks & Lloyd Banks aka Blue Hefner)
17. The Rootbeer Aquarium [Tony Starks solo joint]
18. Executive Barbell Syndromes (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks & Jadakiss aka Montega Jada)
19. Bunk Bed Politics (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks & Mary J. Blige)
20. Saltwater Infants [outro] (feat. Papa Wu)

21. Lesbian Acrobat Therapy (feat. Ghostface aka Tony Starks & Game aka Butterfly Cheeks) [Bonus Track]
it's all in good fun
 6 years ago '10        #76
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
The switch from those crazy a.ss stories to reviews was good a choice
 6 years ago '05        #77
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,984 | Props total: 3270 3270
 Jayday00 said:

It's whatever tho...

The point of the blog is for it to be a joke..and it's funny. It serves its purpose.
 6 years ago '10        #78
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,677 | Props total: 2830 2830
 Greece said:

[pic - click to view]

Yall be k!llin me wit these
 6 years ago '11        #79
knuckleHeads2 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 601 601
"Kinda forgot that Aubrey sounds like a rapist on this sh*t tho nahmean. I think the n*gga talmbout how he use to fu*k horses when he was a kid in his verse or some sh*t son. N even tho Young Angel droppin bars bout ridin stallions n shootin lotion outta his finger tips... "
....But furreal tho, this fool needs to fu*kin chill, i mean the album wasnt a classic but fu*k dawg it wasnt that badd.
 6 years ago '10        #80
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
lmao this dude is a genius
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy