The Big Ghostface Review for Cole World: The Sideline Story

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414

[pic - click to view]

sh*t had its moments i cant even hate
 6 years ago '04        #42
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
how can ppl say that he has lame lines on all the songs.... you guys DO realize that this album has more lyrical content than C4 and all that other bs that came out this year... this guys review WAS funny but damn...i really think coles album is a breath of fresh air
 6 years ago '10        #43
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Benny_0505 said:
how can ppl say that he has lame lines on all the songs.... you guys DO realize that this album has more lyrical content than C4 and all that other bs that came out this year... this guys review WAS funny but damn...i really think coles album is a breath of fresh air
the lines were corny b
 6 years ago '08        #44
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
Then this n*gga get on some Borat sh*t durin the hook when he singin "Got a hundred fifty bi*ches in the club starin' at me/ How that feel? Very happy!" Yall listen to this sh*t tho..."How that feel? VERY HAPPY". Son...thats some "no speaky inglish" type sh*t yo. This joint starts out wit the line "it took me all day to find some inspiration"...ayo maybe you shoulda put it back where you found it son. Cos apparently you found that sh*t in the back of a gypsy caravan or some sh*t b.

6 years ago '08        #45
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
Cheer Up - I dont even kno if this joint is really a bonus track forreal yo...n I aint heard it...but thats a funny a.ss song title comin from this n*gga b.
im done...
 6 years ago '04        #46
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
ok ppl really hate him eh ? lol wow... tell me you guys didn't think albums like c4 is better than this...
i loved wayne...but 1: when i saw him yell at fans for screaming during nightmares of the bottom and getting them kicked out.... i lost all respect for him
2: C4 was metaphor after metaphor after metaphor.....nothing made sense
but sideline story... is on some more mature ish plus he doesn't only rap about bi*ches and drugs and gang banging ...
 6 years ago '05        #47
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 refuze said:
"I aint too proud to tell you that I cry sometimes...I cry sometimes about it...."

some of the joints on this album are emo as sh*t but it aint like j. cole was trying to be a hard n*gga anyway. he aint built like that

6 years ago '04        #48
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
L-ton John

This song is like a dime broad witta 5 inch ortho shoe on b

we get it son. You aint ashamed to cry

This sh*t softer than chinchilla bellies yo. You could pollinate your flower garden wit this sh*t b.

n*ggas stay eatin the bark off the trees over here par. You talkin to some official titanium beard n*ggas who rock iron headbands n throw Suzuki jeeps at n*ggas for steppin on our footwear nahmean.

ghost goin off
 6 years ago '11        #49
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,238 | Props total: 1265 1265

:cya:
 6 years ago '06        #50
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
is there any album this n*gga doesn't hate on?
 6 years ago '08        #51
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322
You talkin to some official titanium beard n*ggas who rock iron headbands n throw Suzuki jeeps at n*ggas for steppin on our footwear nahmean.

fu*kin
 6 years ago '04        #52
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
Ghostfase has is one of the funniest celeb fakes ever.
 09-27-2011, 09:01 PM         #53
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i hear is ghostface voice when i try reading that sh*t xD
 6 years ago '05        #54
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3240 3240
 Bouncer said:
is there any album this n*gga doesn't hate on?
Um..that's the point of the fu*kin blog.
 6 years ago '06        #55
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I hate all these fake a.ss f*ggots like Drake and J Cole. The music industry knows hip hop fans are stupid as fu*k so they figure if they come out with someone who's part white and part black, all they gotta do is make them sound like they had some kind of tough upbringing and create some fake hype around them, before you know it you gotta #1 itunes album. Just take a look at Rick Ross dude is literally a former corrections officer rapping about sellin coke and how he knows noreaga and the fans love it.
 09-27-2011, 09:27 PM         #56
BCannonThaMc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"You talkin to some official titanium beard n*ggas who rock iron headbands n throw Suzuki jeeps at n*ggas for steppin on our footwear nahmean."

I was fu*king DEAD
 6 years ago '05        #57
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
I was dead by the time i got to the panda picture
 6 years ago '06        #58
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
these ain't really ghostface reviews but they funny as hell to read.. u know dude is gonna sh*t on take care.
 6 years ago '05        #59
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
In The Morning (ft The Kitten Whisperer)

this little n*gga Cole aka L-ton John STILL gon find a way to squeeze in the lamest bar on this sh*t wit "no strings attached, like a cordless phone" Son...when was the last time you seen a phone that DID have a cord yo? You write this verse in 1987 g? Cmon son...its 2011 yo. Cordless phones? That sh*ts like sayin "word...I got these condoms that aint made outta lamb intestines son" or "word....I gotta TV that aint black n white at my crib namsayin" or "word....I like broads who dont got mustaches or d!cks yo". Stop it Jermaine...

What you gon do tho? These beige n*ggas jus love to croon on they sh*t b. But yo...I aint mad at this sh*t like that baby pa. The n*gga gettin his feet wet in the game still...its cool...broads gon more or less love this like a fat kid love cake n all that.It jus aint the gods cuppa tea namsayin. Staten n*ggas be drinkin from golden goblets b. We dont drink no Ovaltines namsayin. We drink broken glass son. n*ggas stay eatin the bark off the trees over here par. You talkin to some official titanium beard n*ggas who rock iron headbands n throw Suzuki jeeps at n*ggas for steppin on our footwear nahmean

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #60
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 493 493
In The Morning (ft The Kitten Whisperer)

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago