Who's the most arrogant and the most humble player in the NFL?

most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #61
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
Most arrogant - Tom Brady, DeSean Jackson, Chris Johnson
Most humble - Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Andre Johnson, Troy Polamalu
 7 years ago '07        #62
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,205 | Props total: 17950 17950
 renagade281 said:
roethlisburger...even tho i dont like him

rivers and schaub bout on the same level

rivers is top 10 not top 5

eli manning also better than rivers


fu*k no
 7 years ago '05        #63
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 409 409
Lemme chime in... Alot of dudes suggesting that players that had hard lives or humble. I get the idea but that doesn't mean they'll humble. A humble player to me wouldn't bypass a chance on helping a community out because THEY want to or give a fan an autograph.


Arrogant = DeSean is a no brainer

Humble = Christopher Jason Witten
 7 years ago '05        #64
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,376 | Props total: 4430 4430
 lboog1423 said:
again confused wit confidence imo. Eli said somehing similar, but what the fk else is he supposed to say, "im not as good as Brady". Is D Jax supposed to say "Im not as good as Fitz", hell no. There isnt a wide receiver in the NFl that will put Fitz above themselves. If there is, i dont want him on my team thats for damn sure. Being confident in ur ability and being able to back that confidence on the field wit production thats not being arrogant. Like i said, if D JAx wasnt producing on the field I would be here bashing him just like yall.
Everything about Desean is arrogant..doesn't really matter what he does on the field. Arrogance is if you're completely full of yourself. Desean has been since at least the day he stepped foot in the league..probably well before then. Every interview this dude has done he's gloating and every time he makes a catch that's more than 5 yards hes showboating. Never had a problem with any of the other Eagles..Desean is just the most arrogant in the league.
 7 years ago '10        #65
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,241 | Props total: 18789 18789
 Switchc2390 said:
Everything about Desean is arrogant..doesn't really matter what he does on the field. Arrogance is if you're completely full of yourself. Desean has been since at least the day he stepped foot in the league..probably well before then. Every interview this dude has done he's gloating and every time he makes a catch that's more than 5 yards hes showboating. Never had a problem with any of the other Eagles..Desean is just the most arrogant in the league.
again just a diff of opinion. If he was full of himself and fk'n sucked id agree, but thats not the case. Plenty of Rb's and WR celebrate big catches, some celebrate damn near every first down.

Lemme ask u this, would u consider Ali arrogant? He showboated and talked way more sh*t than Desean ever has. He talked about how great he was all the time, but we call that confidence. But since its Desean and no one outside of Philly fan base likes him he's just an arrogant jerk.
 09-28-2011, 09:42 PM         #66
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
again confused wit confidence imo. Eli said somehing similar, but what the fk else is he supposed to say, "im not as good as Brady". Is D Jax supposed to say "Im not as good as Fitz", hell no. There isnt a wide receiver in the NFl that will put Fitz above themselves. If there is, i dont want him on my team thats for damn sure. Being confident in ur ability and being able to back that confidence on the field wit production thats not being arrogant. Like i said, if D JAx wasnt producing on the field I would be here bashing him just like yall.
You're actin like DeSean only does all his talkin through the plays he makes on the field, when in reality he does it all w/ his mouth and conduct.

You ignored what I said about Revis though. and according to your post, you wouldn't want him on your team? Anyways, it comes down to a difference of opinion. At the end of the day, alot of these cats are friends. And what I see most is players showing respect to other players rather than always putting themselves in a category of their own.


 Jaiden05 said:
Lemme chime in... Alot of dudes suggesting that players that had hard lives or humble. I get the idea but that doesn't mean they'll humble. A humble player to me wouldn't bypass a chance on helping a community out because THEY want to or give a fan an autograph.


Arrogant = DeSean is a no brainer

Humble = Christopher Jason Witten
Maaan fu*k Witten. After practice one day I had his jersey for him to sign along w/ a large group of other fans and he straight snubbed us. Yeah his fam was around, but there was just a lockout. That gave him more time than usual to spend w/ those scrubs.

 7 years ago '07        #67
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 lboog1423 said:
again just a diff of opinion. If he was full of himself and fk'n sucked id agree, but thats not the case. Plenty of Rb's and WR celebrate big catches, some celebrate damn near every first down.

Lemme ask u this, would u consider Ali arrogant? He showboated and talked way more sh*t than Desean ever has. He talked about how great he was all the time, but we call that confidence. But since its Desean and no one outside of Philly fan base likes him he's just an arrogant jerk.


Bro, 50 people have called Jackson arrogant. You can tell by the way he acts, talks, and carries himself in general. It is exaggerated more than ANYONE in the league. I have not seen anyone else seem as full of his or her self as much as Jax.


While 50 people call him arrogant, you can have your opinion.
 7 years ago '06        #68
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$14,732 | Props total: 1820 1820
arrogant Deangelo Hall
humble Bress
 09-28-2011, 10:22 PM         #69
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Rivers being arrogant
 7 years ago '05        #70
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,376 | Props total: 4430 4430
 lboog1423 said:
again just a diff of opinion. If he was full of himself and fk'n sucked id agree, but thats not the case. Plenty of Rb's and WR celebrate big catches, some celebrate damn near every first down.

Lemme ask u this, would u consider Ali arrogant? He showboated and talked way more sh*t than Desean ever has. He talked about how great he was all the time, but we call that confidence. But since its Desean and no one outside of Philly fan base likes him he's just an arrogant jerk.
Ali was arrogant as hell..he would tell you that himself. Granted he could back up the claims that he made..but it didn't stop him from being outright obnoxious and overly c*cky.

The difference is people didn't mind Ali being arrogant as much because he almost never lost and he was the BEST at what he did...Desean isn't the best at what he does yet he acts like he is.
 7 years ago '06        #71
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
 Dro889 said:
most arrogant? justin tuck.
seriously??
 09-28-2011, 11:14 PM         #72
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
seriously??
Yeah I didn't get that either.
 7 years ago '05        #73
Dat 1 Dude 
space
avatar space
space
$3,571 | Props total: 319 319
Arrogant is by far Desean Jackson

Humble Drew Brees, the Mannings, Andre Johnson...
 09-28-2011, 11:56 PM         #74
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate humble athletes...its so fake


humble = larry fitz

arrogant = derelle revis
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy