Who's the most arrogant and the most humble player in the NFL?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Most arrogant - Tom Brady, DeSean Jackson, Chris Johnson
Most humble - Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Andre Johnson, Troy Polamalu
 6 years ago '07        #62
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15072 15072
 renagade281 said:
roethlisburger...even tho i dont like him

rivers and schaub bout on the same level

rivers is top 10 not top 5

eli manning also better than rivers

fu*k no
 6 years ago '05        #63
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Lemme chime in... Alot of dudes suggesting that players that had hard lives or humble. I get the idea but that doesn't mean they'll humble. A humble player to me wouldn't bypass a chance on helping a community out because THEY want to or give a fan an autograph.

Arrogant = DeSean is a no brainer

Humble = Christopher Jason Witten
 6 years ago '05        #64
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3258 3258
 lboog1423 said:
again confused wit confidence imo. Eli said somehing similar, but what the fk else is he supposed to say, "im not as good as Brady". Is D Jax supposed to say "Im not as good as Fitz", hell no. There isnt a wide receiver in the NFl that will put Fitz above themselves. If there is, i dont want him on my team thats for damn sure. Being confident in ur ability and being able to back that confidence on the field wit production thats not being arrogant. Like i said, if D JAx wasnt producing on the field I would be here bashing him just like yall.
Everything about Desean is arrogant..doesn't really matter what he does on the field. Arrogance is if you're completely full of yourself. Desean has been since at least the day he stepped foot in the league..probably well before then. Every interview this dude has done he's gloating and every time he makes a catch that's more than 5 yards hes showboating. Never had a problem with any of the other Eagles..Desean is just the most arrogant in the league.
 6 years ago '10        #65
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15698 15698
 Switchc2390 said:
Everything about Desean is arrogant..doesn't really matter what he does on the field. Arrogance is if you're completely full of yourself. Desean has been since at least the day he stepped foot in the league..probably well before then. Every interview this dude has done he's gloating and every time he makes a catch that's more than 5 yards hes showboating. Never had a problem with any of the other Eagles..Desean is just the most arrogant in the league.
again just a diff of opinion. If he was full of himself and fk'n sucked id agree, but thats not the case. Plenty of Rb's and WR celebrate big catches, some celebrate damn near every first down.

Lemme ask u this, would u consider Ali arrogant? He showboated and talked way more sh*t than Desean ever has. He talked about how great he was all the time, but we call that confidence. But since its Desean and no one outside of Philly fan base likes him he's just an arrogant jerk.
 09-28-2011, 10:42 PM         #66
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
again confused wit confidence imo. Eli said somehing similar, but what the fk else is he supposed to say, "im not as good as Brady". Is D Jax supposed to say "Im not as good as Fitz", hell no. There isnt a wide receiver in the NFl that will put Fitz above themselves. If there is, i dont want him on my team thats for damn sure. Being confident in ur ability and being able to back that confidence on the field wit production thats not being arrogant. Like i said, if D JAx wasnt producing on the field I would be here bashing him just like yall.
You're actin like DeSean only does all his talkin through the plays he makes on the field, when in reality he does it all w/ his mouth and conduct.

You ignored what I said about Revis though. and according to your post, you wouldn't want him on your team? Anyways, it comes down to a difference of opinion. At the end of the day, alot of these cats are friends. And what I see most is players showing respect to other players rather than always putting themselves in a category of their own.

Jaiden05 said:
Lemme chime in... Alot of dudes suggesting that players that had hard lives or humble. I get the idea but that doesn't mean they'll humble. A humble player to me wouldn't bypass a chance on helping a community out because THEY want to or give a fan an autograph.

Arrogant = DeSean is a no brainer

Humble = Christopher Jason Witten
Maaan fu*k Witten. After practice one day I had his jersey for him to sign along w/ a large group of other fans and he straight snubbed us. Yeah his fam was around, but there was just a lockout. That gave him more time than usual to spend w/ those scrubs.

6 years ago '07        #67
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 lboog1423 said:
again just a diff of opinion. If he was full of himself and fk'n sucked id agree, but thats not the case. Plenty of Rb's and WR celebrate big catches, some celebrate damn near every first down.

Lemme ask u this, would u consider Ali arrogant? He showboated and talked way more sh*t than Desean ever has. He talked about how great he was all the time, but we call that confidence. But since its Desean and no one outside of Philly fan base likes him he's just an arrogant jerk.

Bro, 50 people have called Jackson arrogant. You can tell by the way he acts, talks, and carries himself in general. It is exaggerated more than ANYONE in the league. I have not seen anyone else seem as full of his or her self as much as Jax.

While 50 people call him arrogant, you can have your opinion.
 6 years ago '06        #68
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1423 1423
arrogant Deangelo Hall
humble Bress
 09-28-2011, 11:22 PM         #69
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Rivers being arrogant
 6 years ago '05        #70
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3258 3258
 lboog1423 said:

Ali was arrogant as hell..he would tell you that himself. Granted he could back up the claims that he made..but it didn't stop him from being outright obnoxious and overly c*cky.

The difference is people didn't mind Ali being arrogant as much because he almost never lost and he was the BEST at what he did...Desean isn't the best at what he does yet he acts like he is.
 6 years ago '06        #71
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 444 444
 Dro889 said:
most arrogant? justin tuck.
seriously??
 09-29-2011, 12:14 AM         #72
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
seriously??
Yeah I didn't get that either.
 6 years ago '05        #73
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
Arrogant is by far Desean Jackson

Humble Drew Brees, the Mannings, Andre Johnson...
 09-29-2011, 12:56 AM         #74
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate humble athletes...its so fake

humble = larry fitz

arrogant = derelle revis
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago