Who's the most arrogant and the most humble player in the NFL?

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,178 | Props total: 5292 5292
Arrogant: DeSean Jackson

Humble: Donald Driver
 6 years ago '10        #42
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 15680 15680
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Eli is humble, get the fu*k out of here.. You try to defend D Jax which is bad enough, than you say Eli is arrogant? Just think about that for a second, I mean really really think about what you said.. You Cant possibly believe that sh*t.. That its the most biased post I've seen on boxden, and I read the entire Matt Ryan vs Aaron rodgers thread
i clearly stated the example as to y i said Eli

and D jax is arrogant for celebrating ...ud b happy as sh*t to get a td in theNFL also

edit: I think ppl get arrogance and confidence confused all to often. If Desean was doin all that show boating and not doin sh*t on the field then yes that would be arrogance. This dude had backed up everythin he has done with back to back 1,000+ yd season. Ppl call floyd arrogant but he has backed his actions up with a perfect 42-0 record. Arrogance is an exaggeration of ones own self worth, basically hypin urself up. If u are backin up the hype wit numbers that is confidence not arrogance

Last edited by lboog1423; 09-28-2011 at 08:28 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #43
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14589 14589
 lboog1423 said:
i clearly stated the example as to y i said Eli

and D jax is arrogant for celebrating ...ud b happy as sh*t to get a td in theNFL also

edit: I think ppl get arrogance and confidence confused all to often. If Desean was doin all that show boating and not doin sh*t on the field then yes that would be arrogance. This dude had backed up everythin he has done with back to back 1,000+ yd season. Ppl call floyd arrogant but he has backed his actions up with a perfect 42-0 record. Arrogance is an exaggeration of ones own self worth, basically hypin urself up. If u are backin up the hype wit numbers that is confidence not arrogance
Depends. I don't think Desean Jackson is arrogant now Vick, yes.
 6 years ago '10        #44
space
space
 TH35 said:
Depends. I don't think Desean Jackson is arrogant now Vick, yes.
i guess i cnt complain abt that
 6 years ago '06        #45
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
I guess we just gotta disagree, which is fine.. I just see constant showboating and sh*t talking as arrogance...
 6 years ago '07        #46
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
I guess we just gotta disagree, which is fine.. I just see constant showboating and sh*t talking as arrogance...
If that's the criteria I'd say about 80% of the league is arrogant. I'm just speaking in general. Eli would be in the humble category but others that make gestures after TDs wouldn't fall in that category.
 6 years ago '10        #47
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
I mean whats the diff from wat Desean does and what defensive players do after they make big plays. I can name countless defensive players that have signature moves after making plays. Td's, sacks, Int's arent easy to come by in the NFL. Nuthin wrong wit celebrating making a play. Players that choose to not boast abt it that is there decision. Doesnt make them any more humble than anyone else. Football is an emotional sport and some just show it more than others
 6 years ago '07        #48
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
n*ggas is saying eli is arrogant cause of some sh*t decades ago

get over the fact yall lost (you know who you are)

arrogant - Harrison

humble - champ bailey

champ been in the league how long now and still aint got a ring
 6 years ago '10        #49
space
space
 mastahkillah said:
n*ggas is saying eli is arrogant cause of some sh*t decades ago

get over the fact yall lost (you know who you are)

arrogant - Harrison

humble - champ bailey

champ been in the league how long now and still aint got a ring
same as n*ggas saying Vick is arrogant from his ATL days
 6 years ago '06        #50
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
Let me clarify a little, desean backpeddles into the end zone, runs along the goalline, and falls at the one yardline into the endzone.. These are not things that all players do.. I just don't really see how you can deny it.. But again its my opinion.. If you were a fan of another team I think you would be a little more objective
 09-28-2011, 10:03 AM         #51
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
arrogant- tom brady

humble- andre johnson
 6 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Let me clarify a little, desean backpeddles into the end zone, runs along the goalline, and falls at the one yardline into the endzone.. These are not things that all players do.. I just don't really see how you can deny it.. But again its my opinion.. If you were a fan of another team I think you would be a little more objective

All backed up by numbers.

912 rec yds

1,156 yds

1056 yds

has nothing to do wit me being an Eagles fan. I said people get the 2 confused all the time and I gave u another example in Floyd Mayweather. IMO showboating doesnt mean a person is arrogant. U see showboating in all major sports. Ali did it, Jordan did it, Babe Ruth did it the list goes on. like u said tho, we just have a diff of opinion
 6 years ago '07        #53
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
same as n*ggas saying Vick is arrogant from his ATL days
When I said it I meant now.

NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
I don't think falling into the end zone is different from any other type of showboating after a TD. I don't even like DeSean Jackson like that.
 6 years ago '04        #54
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,409 | Props total: 521 521
Arrogant. D jax. D hall.

Humble Andre johnson. Troy p. D ware.

Shocked im the only person that mentioned ware
 09-28-2011, 11:18 AM         #55
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hands down DeSean, then most humble Andre Johnson.

EDIT: n*ggas tryin to refute D-Jax though...must have forgot the whole situation about him being in the same WR class with Larry Fitzgerald (notice I said WR and not playmaker). So if that isn't arrogant I don't know what is.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-28-2011 at 11:21 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #56
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

EDIT: n*ggas tryin to refute D-Jax though...must have forgot the whole situation about him being in the same WR class with Larry Fitzgerald (notice I said WR and not playmaker). So if that isn't arrogant I don't know what is.
Confidence (if you use that example) because then Eli is too for saying he's in the same class as Brady. Hands down to me is Harrison.

Last edited by TH35; 09-28-2011 at 11:28 AM..
 09-28-2011, 11:33 AM         #57
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Confidence because then Eli is too for saying he's in the same class as Brady. Hands down to me is Harrison.
His @ss is too don't get me wrong. I haven't liked him from day 1 after the draft BS. I just don't see how arrogant and DeSean's form of showboating (which he does the most of) don't go hand in hand though. I say it's his form b/c he does it to sh*t on the other team, not just b/c he's happy for getting in the endzone.

To me, Harrison's more of an @sshole than arrogant.

I also think you can be confident but not brash. I remember Revis calling Nnamdi the best corner in the league. Now of course he thinks he's actually the best, but didn't feel the need to let everyone know that.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-28-2011 at 11:38 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #58
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

again confused wit confidence imo. Eli said somehing similar, but what the fk else is he supposed to say, "im not as good as Brady". Is D Jax supposed to say "Im not as good as Fitz", hell no. There isnt a wide receiver in the NFl that will put Fitz above themselves. If there is, i dont want him on my team thats for damn sure. Being confident in ur ability and being able to back that confidence on the field wit production thats not being arrogant. Like i said, if D JAx wasnt producing on the field I would be here bashing him just like yall.
 6 years ago '08        #59
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
troy p is the most humble of all time..

dude even prays before every snap lol
 09-28-2011, 01:09 PM         #60
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most arrogant? justin tuck.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy