The Official -FIFA 12 Thread- Discussions, Comments, Q's & A's, ps3/360 Id's

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 Dy-lan said:
Yeah i noticed the nice bounces but thats part of the game sometimes lol. Serves me right for picking CFC, i was pissed when i couldnt go back after realizing who u picked.
lol its alright at first i was like wow why you picked them but it was cool. i though we were just doing random decent teams..next time we should use french teams (league 1 is probably THE most balanced out of all the major leagues)

btw what kindve people you picked up in Manager mode? I picked up a few random people and Gomis from Lyon. One of my scouts found a brazillian thats potential is between 64 and 91 so i snatched his a.ss up. I didnt bring him up to the senior squad yet, idk if it makes a difference or not.
 6 years ago '05        #102
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
Got mine yesterday(havnt played it much yet), AI on fifa is way too easy and this doesnt seem much different though im not sure wat setting i played on......

scored nearly every shot, online is another story but i usually dnt fu*k with online till way later.......
 6 years ago '08        #103
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
picked it up yesterday but haven't played a full match yet. seems good tho
 6 years ago '06        #104
Frontz 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 acAWN said:
what is ultimate team? I've seen it in last years game but i never really checked it out
Only the greatest game mode of all time!!! your dream team with all your fav players!

theres more to it but its a lot to explain
 6 years ago '11        #105
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
If anyone is trying to play, 360 gamertag UNCtarheelsblue
 6 years ago '06        #106
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
got Lucio in a gold packkkkkkkkkkkkk
 6 years ago '04        #107
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
Anyone got any advice on how to attack on legendary difficulty or when facing good defensive teams?

I've been working on defense for a bit and it's pretty decent, but I can't seem to get close enough to take a decent shot, even when controlling the pace and incrementally moving up..

Then again, I am playing against Barcelona most of the time..
 6 years ago '05        #108
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 akademiks said:
Anyone got any advice on how to attack on legendary difficulty or when facing good defensive teams?

I've been working on defense for a bit and it's pretty decent, but I can't seem to get close enough to take a decent shot, even when controlling the pace and incrementally moving up..

Then again, I am playing against Barcelona most of the time..
In general if they give you a space around the box then you should take a shot, this year it seems that even the slowest of shots can go in depending on if the goalie is flat-footed or not. Plus theres the possibility of getting a rebound shot.
 6 years ago '09        #109
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 JuElz CaM said:
i picked bayern munich and they had me play an opponent who was barcelona this sh*t is wackkkk
Dont you pick teams at the same time? he is gonna pick a weaker team he doesnt play with to suit you. If Barcelona are so good pick them
 6 years ago '05        #110
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
In general if they give you a space around the box then you should take a shot, this year it seems that even the slowest of shots can go in depending on if the goalie is flat-footed or not. Plus theres the possibility of getting a rebound shot.
yup, all kinds of bullsh*t shots go in........usually come in from the wings, dummy a defender then shoot......

how do i upload goals, ill show u.......

just played it for like 2hours str8, sh*t is cool, i still get whooped but i can tell once i got the hang of it, it'll be easy.......

all the old fifas, i got to a point where i could pretty much win everysingle game in legendary without even trying, im hoping this year is different cos the game turns sh*t at that point
 6 years ago '04        #111
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
Thanks for the advice.. Messi is a beast in the game.. Dude is incredibly fast and it seems like any time there's a through ball he can get past the defense and get to it before the goalie does..

But I'm still looking for an online pass LOL..

None of ya'll willing to look out for a brother and hook me up with a scan so I can scam EA
 6 years ago '04        #112
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
I'm done playing ranked games
can't even have fun playing against those mothafu*kas
 10-02-2011, 05:33 AM         #113
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
games are intense.... defending is so much harder this year
 6 years ago '11        #114
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,581 | Props total: 3631 3631
who the fu*k are those 2 guys on the usa cover?

game is too easy
killing motherfu*kers left and right
bout 30 games in, scored about 110 goals. playing on pro. bumping up to legendary today

the deadline day sh*t is mad creative.

playing as arsenal, sold all the dead weight: arshavin, chamakh, rosicky, almunia, squllaci, diaby, mertesacker (dude is too slow in the game, foreal)

my youth squad is the sh*t too, all players got a minimum of 87 in max potential.
that dude song is pulling a fabregas on me tho, in the beginning of the season the rumors came that he wanted to leave, but he told me them was lies and sh*t and that he enjoyed playing for me (im still playing him regulary), then the day before the january window dude hits me with the "just wanted to let you know that i want to leave the club, and i hope you respect this and i wont sign a new contract"

i was sitting there like:
 6 years ago '06        #115
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
^^^^^yup Cech did the same sh*t to me saying he is happy here, then the owners sold him to Barca and I had no choice LOL. Couldn't even pick the price
 6 years ago '08        #116
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
 ThaNostalgic1 said:

btw what kindve people you picked up in Manager mode? I picked up a few random people and Gomis from Lyon. One of my scouts found a brazillian thats potential is between 64 and 91 so i snatched his a.ss up. I didnt bring him up to the senior squad yet, idk if it makes a difference or not.
I added Greg van der wiel (i dont like bosingwa), Ross barkley (Young CM from everton who went up 4 points my first year, and only cost about 4M). Im trying to build my youth squad so im not buying to much. If you can land Cristian Eriksen he becomes like a 86-87 in one year -___- i like him but Neymar is still on santos in my game and is a 89 now. Ima put in a cheeky bid i think.

Btw i like how they generally bumped up the player rating scale, having messi and ronado at 88 or what ever limited everyone else.

Last edited by Dy-lan; 10-02-2011 at 12:26 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #117
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 Grown Man Ish said:
yup, all kinds of bullsh*t shots go in........usually come in from the wings, dummy a defender then shoot......

how do i upload goals, ill show u.......

just played it for like 2hours str8, sh*t is cool, i still get whooped but i can tell once i got the hang of it, it'll be easy.......

all the old fifas, i got to a point where i could pretty much win everysingle game in legendary without even trying, im hoping this year is different cos the game turns sh*t at that point

^link on how to upload pics and videos...

on that note, I was playing manager mode with Man U, and i did this nice cutback around the box with Nani, made the defender stumble forward for about 5 yrds and then i curled it in the top right corner... thats my player
 6 years ago '06        #118
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
I hate playing people with countries when I have a club on ranked matches
 6 years ago '09        #119
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
am I the only one who plays online only? Even on madden I play online only, i dont even know what that manager mode or career mode thing is
 6 years ago '11        #120
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Spiffy said:
am I the only one who plays online only? Even on madden I play online only, i dont even know what that manager mode or career mode thing is
you have it for 360?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago