The Official -FIFA 12 Thread- Discussions, Comments, Q's & A's, ps3/360 Id's

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,160 | Props total: 9588 9588
 acAWN said:
anybody wants to run a game later on xbox just add me: acawn62
ill add you when i get on later. h2oproof2k7
 6 years ago '09        #82
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 ErnieB said:
i didnt even know that those were ranked matches. played a few games and i like how the system goes with promotion and sh*t.

ended up facing Santos 5 times and a row. sh*t is annoying as hell
santos? your lucky. You usually run into Real Madrid or Barca every round. People scared of their records so they choose 5 star teams. Only 5 star I play with is Chelsea and thats cuz of Drogba and el nino. I usually pick athletico (before forlan left) FC Porto, Roma, and Liverpool
 6 years ago '06        #83
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
Defense is still hard for me, everyone just dribbles right by me. And I can barely move the ball on offense without it getting stolen
 6 years ago '04        #84
space
space
 acAWN said:
Defense is still hard for me, everyone just dribbles right by me. And I can barely move the ball on offense without it getting stolen
when taking on a dribble, hold LT to square up with them and fall back a little. try to anticipate their move
most ppl online usually go the opposite of the way they move towards (if that makes any sense)
the more you play the easier itll be to stop them
 6 years ago '04        #85
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
does anyone good play virtual pro?

every pro club ive joined is full of scrubs so far... my guys not really rated that high yet but I've been playing fifa for years...
 6 years ago '05        #86
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Game is really dope, nice to see EA actually did a good job on the PC version to
Love how improved the defense is, alot more realistic, takes some time to master it htough
 6 years ago '05        #87
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Done fixing up the Gunners.... time to start my season in career mode....

Szczesny
Sagna - Mertesacker - Vermaelen - Dani Alves
Song - Arteta - Wilshere
Gervinho - van Persie - Neymar

Top subs: Gibbs, Oxlade-Chamberlain (main developmental project), Walcott, Koscielny, Ramsey

Probably going to try and acquire Falcao in year 2 and use RvP as a sub as he gets older. The only thing missing from my squad is a young striker.... so I could go that route and develop one instead of going after Falcao. Depends on how well RvP plays this season for me.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 09-29-2011 at 08:35 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #88
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
^Nice team, this time around im trying to develope my own youth rather then buy players. So far the only starter ive bought is Greg van der Wiel.

I added Ross Barkley to my team and hes a 70overall half way through year 1. I added Kenneth Zohore from Kobenhaven aswell 6'5 17 year old.

So far 2 kids i scouted for a while put on the youth team and then signed have turned out ot have low a.ss ratings but what can you expect i guess
 6 years ago '06        #89
Frontz 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
so my season is an offline version of ultimate player, and you can create your team??
 6 years ago '04        #90
space
space
in ranked games it supposed to match you up against similar teams, but I picked Lorient and I had to play againts some f*g who wanted to cheese with Eto'o with Anzhi.....held that fool to a scoreless draw
 6 years ago '07        #91
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 El Fuerte said:
picked it up yesterday

much tougher than last years

D is different, n not as much fouling is my only gripe

[pic - click to view]

PPAAUUUUSSEEEE!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #92
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Yo Dy-lan, sh*t was fun playing against you last night, still mad i let you tie up the game late like that though.

Im still getting used to this manager mode, last one I played was fifa 10 so they switched up alot of things, got my Man U squad setup

Atletico wants to give me 32 mil for carrick (just waiting for carricks decision)
Trying to pick up a good strong/fast striker and solid midfielder but all the decent players cost too damn much (Man City asking 25 mil for Milner even though he's priced at 18 or 19 )

Decided to send 3 good scouts out to brazil, italy and england, hopefully find the next C ronaldo!
 6 years ago '08        #93
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

PPAAUUUUSSEEEE!!!!!
??? u fail 5
 6 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 JuElz CaM said:
so in ranked games u cant see who the other person picked before you pick your team? or am i not seeing something?
yeah
that sh*t had me like WTF at first two, but they make sure that they match you up with a team that is similar in ratings (or so they say)
 6 years ago '09        #95
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
^That sh*t is wack as fu*k. I picked the black uniform for chelsea yesterday, played Man City who also had black.

btw, I downloaded the squad update yesterday and it fixed that squad corrupt file fyi for anyone else

the defending on the game is much harder and going to take time to adjust. I was so used to pressing
 6 years ago '04        #96
space
space
Lorient is THE squad. Everytime I pick them I get a team that's way better and I still show out
fu*ked up Sao Paolo 2-0
this game is too fun

has anyone downloaded any Creation Centre teams? They let fans upload logos this year
 6 years ago '08        #97
Dy-lan 
space
space
^I had someone use London FC on me last night I didnt know what to expect so I picked Lyon and made them quit lol.

ThaNostalgic1 said:
Yo Dy-lan, sh*t was fun playing against you last night, still mad i let you tie up the game late like that though.
Lol no doubt man, im still getting used to this. I played so differently on 11. I pressed alot like someone else said, but if u do that in 12 and you mistime it a little you pay big time.
 6 years ago '06        #98
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
what is ultimate team? I've seen it in last years game but i never really checked it out
 6 years ago '05        #99
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 Dy-lan said:
^I had someone use London FC on me last night I didnt know what to expect so I picked Lyon and made them quit lol.

Lol no doubt man, im still getting used to this. I played so differently on 11. I pressed alot like someone else said, but if u do that in 12 and you mistime it a little you pay big time.
Yeah man me too, but i think the whole Tactical Defending clicked for me today. its all about trying to block off passing lanes and forcing the player to move in a non-threatening area, particularly the middle.

When I played you I rarely pressed the tackle button, I just waited til a good time to close in when you had the ball, and just let the animation kick in for me to take the ball.

I gotta admit there were 1 or 2 goals that I got lucky on cause the ball bounced perfectly to my people who were in position. But you had Chelsea and I had bolton i think so I was like w/e i guess the game making it even lol
 6 years ago '08        #100
Dy-lan 
space
space
Yeah i noticed the nice bounces but thats part of the game sometimes lol. Serves me right for picking CFC, i was pissed when i couldnt go back after realizing who u picked.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now