The Official -FIFA 12 Thread- Discussions, Comments, Q's & A's, ps3/360 Id's

most viewed right now
 112
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
 ErnieB said:
word of advice
when you play cheesers like that (guys who do that sh*t every possession) just have your CPU guy guard who is on the ball and have the guy you control stay back. its pretty easy to tell who players like that are going to pass the ball to so just cover that area. i can tell it frustrates the hell out of them

and when youre on the ball, if youre facing some d!ck who just charges at you full speed every time youre on the ball, just relax, pass the ball around and most importantly use your skill moves (when you learn how to use them)

EVERY opponent ive faced so far besides Dy-lan has been some cheeser. they usually score first but I have yet to lose. just be patient and feel them out. its easy as hell to pick them apart and score. just dont lose your cool b/c i know how frustrating it can be when you play against someone like that

ive k!lled Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Man U, RM and Barca all using Paris Saint Germain and Marsaille. if youre a good player it doesnt matter who youre playing against
Thanks for the Advice!!!! It Works.....I played 3 Ultimate Team online games last night and won 2 of the three and had a draw in the 3rd....I get ALOT more interceptions and more pressure on the Ball..And I figured out the skill Moves (well just a few,lol) that helped me get past people.....Starting to come around a little bit....Feels good
 6 years ago '04        #62
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9656 9656
 El Fuerte said:
yo good games Ernie, it was madd funny, I was showing my roomate the message you sent me on XBL and he was madd hype that I was playing "Ernie B from boxden" lol, all my n*ggas know about them Jeeko stories from that 1 thread in the S&R lol classic sh*t

but yea ima def hit u up, good comp, I had to get tight w/ the D towards the end of both of those to hold off them comeback attempts lol


and yeah man hit me up. its nice to play against someone who actually knows how to play

on a side note: this quitting sh*t is getting outta hand
i just had the 3rd person quit on me. cheesing a.ss fool was getting schooled by Atletico Madrid. couldnt even get a shot off
 6 years ago '06        #63
Frontz 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 ErnieB said:
word of advice
when you play cheesers like that (guys who do that sh*t every possession) just have your CPU guy guard who is on the ball and have the guy you control stay back. its pretty easy to tell who players like that are going to pass the ball to so just cover that area. i can tell it frustrates the hell out of them

and when youre on the ball, if youre facing some d!ck who just charges at you full speed every time youre on the ball, just relax, pass the ball around and most importantly use your skill moves (when you learn how to use them)

EVERY opponent ive faced so far besides Dy-lan has been some cheeser. they usually score first but I have yet to lose. just be patient and feel them out. its easy as hell to pick them apart and score. just dont lose your cool b/c i know how frustrating it can be when you play against someone like that

ive k!lled Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Man U, RM and Barca all using Paris Saint Germain and Marsaille. if youre a good player it doesnt matter who youre playing against

I tried this and it works I won 2 out the 5 games I played and tied 1 game.

props
 6 years ago '07        #64
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
would love to play Ernie and destroy his sorry a.ss

the game is amazing... my first match was the hardest one..I was completely clueless and after that I started rapping noobs left to right

adapted really quick

teams in heavy rotation : psg, juve, santos, roma, napoli, cska, zenit, anzhi

pissing off noobs by doing rabonas lol
 6 years ago '09        #65
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
the new defensive system takes a bit to get used to. They got rid of the A/X defense press button during online ranked games and turned it into the Contain option which is fu*ked up

The shooting is much different and lil harder which is great imo. Actually takes skills to make a nice goal

The crossing is a little more difficult, not like Fifa 11 where every other goal would be from a cross.

overall great fukin game


edit: You can change the defense from the new tactical way to the old one on the Controller option, but wont work for Online ranked
 6 years ago '09        #66
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I forgot to say, after a few games yesterday it gave me this error everytime I played online ranked

"We have detected you squad file does not match that of your opponent and have cancelled the match to prevent unfair play. Should your squad be corrupted or tampered with, you will need to delete your online squad file and redownload."
 6 years ago '09        #67
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
create your own custom tactic and put your defensive deep with offside trap and narrow distance. He will not get through you at all.

spiffy151 xbl
 6 years ago '07        #68
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
 Spiffy said:
I forgot to say, after a few games yesterday it gave me this error everytime I played online ranked

"We have detected you squad file does not match that of your opponent and have cancelled the match to prevent unfair play. Should your squad be corrupted or tampered with, you will need to delete your online squad file and redownload."
you can't change your team formation and you can't sub players before the game

it is what it is ...I'm pissed as well
 6 years ago '09        #69
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Ole-G said:
you can't change your team formation and you can't sub players before the game

it is what it is ...I'm pissed as well
are you sure? even when I left everything @ default it said the same error. Only way it let me play was unranked matches.
 6 years ago '07        #70
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
weird because I got that error only if I made changes

pretty damn confused right now
 6 years ago '04        #71
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9656 9656
 Ole-G said:
would love to play Ernie and destroy his sorry a.ss

the game is amazing... my first match was the hardest one..I was completely clueless and after that I started rapping noobs left to right

adapted really quick

teams in heavy rotation : psg, juve, santos, roma, napoli, cska, zenit, anzhi

pissing off noobs by doing rabonas lol
oh hell no
PLEASE tell me that you have a 360 so I can play you
 6 years ago '08        #72
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Spiffy said:
I forgot to say, after a few games yesterday it gave me this error everytime I played online ranked

"We have detected you squad file does not match that of your opponent and have cancelled the match to prevent unfair play. Should your squad be corrupted or tampered with, you will need to delete your online squad file and redownload."
This is a known issue, seen a bunch of dudes over on the Operation Sports Fifa forum talmbout they were having the same issues online, hopefully something they fix soon
 6 years ago '04        #73
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Anyone who's used their online pass want to scan their code so I can get one from EA (i'll photoshop your code out so it isn't disabled)?
Someone look out for a fellow BX family member
 6 years ago '04        #74
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9656 9656
how do I play a ranked game?
I'd b like 21-1-2 if I could figure out how to play ranked games
 6 years ago '09        #75
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
^Xbox live, head to head
 6 years ago '07        #76
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
 ErnieB said:
oh hell no
PLEASE tell me that you have a 360 so I can play you
unfortunately I don't
 6 years ago '07        #77
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
btw does anyone know if juninho pernambucano is in fifa 12 ?

he's playing for Vasco da Gama now
 6 years ago '06        #78
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
anybody wants to run a game later on xbox just add me: acawn62
 6 years ago '04        #79
Bossalinie 
space
avatar space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
 Ole-G said:
btw does anyone know if juninho pernambucano is in fifa 12 ?

he's playing for Vasco da Gama now
yea hes a 76 i think.. i aint checked him out yet but i gotta imagine hes gonna be crucial for free kicks
 6 years ago '04        #80
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9656 9656
 Spiffy said:
^Xbox live, head to head
i didnt even know that those were ranked matches. played a few games and i like how the system goes with promotion and sh*t.

ended up facing Santos 5 times and a row. sh*t is annoying as hell
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy