The Official -FIFA 12 Thread- Discussions, Comments, Q's & A's, ps3/360 Id's

most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
how do you play ranked games?
I'd have a great record if all my games weren't unranked
 6 years ago '06        #42
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 443 443
What camera do u guys use for Be a pro mode? And I can't use the game face either. After I put the picture and everything I get to the screen that says "create my gameface" and it's Greyed out and icant click on it
 6 years ago '04        #43
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
 ILayLowFoShow said:
Thats wht is k!lling me...it seems like everyone has some uber fast guy they just lob it up to...and I get CRUSHED...
word of advice
when you play cheesers like that (guys who do that sh*t every possession) just have your CPU guy guard who is on the ball and have the guy you control stay back. its pretty easy to tell who players like that are going to pass the ball to so just cover that area. i can tell it frustrates the hell out of them

and when youre on the ball, if youre facing some d!ck who just charges at you full speed every time youre on the ball, just relax, pass the ball around and most importantly use your skill moves (when you learn how to use them)

EVERY opponent ive faced so far besides Dy-lan has been some cheeser. they usually score first but I have yet to lose. just be patient and feel them out. its easy as hell to pick them apart and score. just dont lose your cool b/c i know how frustrating it can be when you play against someone like that

ive k!lled Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Man U, RM and Barca all using Paris Saint Germain and Marsaille. if youre a good player it doesnt matter who youre playing against
 6 years ago '10        #44
Chai 
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
I agree with ernie b. Its easy to beat people like that. One thing I can't do is the cross pass. I need to keep practicing that.
 6 years ago '10        #45
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,859 | Props total: 20831 20831
Defense is greatly improved. Maybe I just suck, but even on Professional the AI is no joke. It doesn't help that I'm using CD Guadalajara in Career Mode , but damn the AI don't play. The moves I'm getting a little better at but I'm sticking to the basic dribble moves so I don't lose the ball
 6 years ago '07        #46
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
What's the likes of Valencia, Sevilla, PSG, Malaga's ratings?
 6 years ago '08        #47
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
down for some real/non cheesing matches online

XBL: Unbannable1

I like to switch it up and use all diff types of teams from diff leagues, so if interested get at me
 6 years ago '08        #48
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
Also, I wanna start a Manager Mode w/ a 2nd divison team from either 2nd division Italian, French, or German league, whats a 2nd division team w/ some guap/dope unis/that is on the come up? yall know of any, i dont really follow the secondary leagues like that
 6 years ago '04        #49
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
 Welsh! said:
What's the likes of Valencia, Sevilla, PSG, Malaga's ratings?
I took pics of the rosters for you
I'll upload them in a few hours when I get back home
 6 years ago '09        #50
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,704 | Props total: 6199 6199
 ErnieB said:
every motherfu*ker online is a cheeser who plays with Man u, Barca, RM or Arsenal
casual fans taking the fun outta playing online
Who do you want them to pick? if its a ranked match they will want to win so they aint gonna pick Sc*nthorpe Utd
 6 years ago '04        #51
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Who do you want them to pick? if its a ranked match they will want to win so they aint gonna pick Sc*nthorpe Utd
you know how many non 5 star teams are in the game right?
 6 years ago '08        #52
Dy-lan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
 El Fuerte said:
Also, I wanna start a Manager Mode w/ a 2nd divison team from either 2nd division Italian, French, or German league, whats a 2nd division team w/ some guap/dope unis/that is on the come up? yall know of any, i dont really follow the secondary leagues like that
I only follow some lower league English football. In fifa11 for some reason Vitesse (Dutch club) had racks (like 40M) but not that much wage allowance so you had to spend smartly, ie young players with a lot of potential but on small wages. Havent looked at all the teams financial situation in 12 yet.


Ill probly be on later tonight if anyone wants a match xbl: DC5 Drizzy

Ill play with any star teams man, i usually wait for my opponent to pick one and then match them.
 6 years ago '08        #53
Dy-lan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
And btw if u play on worldclass and above against the AI its like they know when youre gonna tackle them and avoid you easily. Stoke City knocking the ball around on my a.ss like they Barcelona
 6 years ago '06        #54
Frontz 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 ErnieB said:
word of advice
when you play cheesers like that (guys who do that sh*t every possession) just have your CPU guy guard who is on the ball and have the guy you control stay back. its pretty easy to tell who players like that are going to pass the ball to so just cover that area. i can tell it frustrates the hell out of them

and when youre on the ball, if youre facing some d!ck who just charges at you full speed every time youre on the ball, just relax, pass the ball around and most importantly use your skill moves (when you learn how to use them)

EVERY opponent ive faced so far besides Dy-lan has been some cheeser. they usually score first but I have yet to lose. just be patient and feel them out. its easy as hell to pick them apart and score. just dont lose your cool b/c i know how frustrating it can be when you play against someone like that

ive k!lled Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Man U, RM and Barca all using Paris Saint Germain and Marsaille. if youre a good player it doesnt matter who youre playing against
good lookin out. definitely gon try this
 6 years ago '04        #55
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
i'm on xbox.. holla at ya folk..
 6 years ago '04        #56
Bossalinie 
space
avatar space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
played it all day yesterday then played it all day again today with my cousin.. im gonna have a real problem getting anything productive done in the next month
 6 years ago '04        #57
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
 El Fuerte said:
Also, I wanna start a Manager Mode w/ a 2nd divison team from either 2nd division Italian, French, or German league, whats a 2nd division team w/ some guap/dope unis/that is on the come up? yall know of any, i dont really follow the secondary leagues like that
AS Monaco from French Ligue 2
Im pretty sure they have pretty of money to spend in the game because the owner has mad guap in real life and they had a sizable amount to spend i last years game. I was able to buy mad players
 6 years ago '04        #58
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
 Welsh! said:
What's the likes of Valencia, Sevilla, PSG, Malaga's ratings?
Heres Valencia and Paris Saint-Germain
I had pics of Malagas and Sevillas but the uplaods fu*ked up

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #59
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
yo good games Ernie, it was madd funny, I was showing my roomate the message you sent me on XBL and he was madd hype that I was playing "Ernie B from boxden" lol, all my n*ggas know about them Jeeko stories from that 1 thread in the S&R lol classic sh*t

but yea ima def hit u up, good comp, I had to get tight w/ the D towards the end of both of those to hold off them comeback attempts lol
 6 years ago '07        #60
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 ErnieB said:
Heres Valencia and Paris Saint-Germain
I had pics of Malagas and Sevillas but the uplaods fu*ked up

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

4.5 stars, shame hoping they would have been 4 star, ah well guess I'll see what teams are around 4 stars then haha.

Cheers mate.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy