Styles P comments on Gays in Hip-Hop

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-28-2011, 02:48 AM         #141
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"kill that f*ggot"
 09-28-2011, 07:27 AM         #142
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol, n*gga stfu, you sound like an ignorant a.ss 20 yr old taking his first business advertising class in college...

SP is an older cat nowadays, a lot of the music you're referencing he made in his youth...if you know anything about life you would know that someone is not the same person they were in they late teens, early twenties as they are in they late 20's and 30's... at some point ppl grow up..you evolve..you see really ignorant ppl hate on others who are different for no fu*kin reason whatsoever and you just be like, fu*k, I hope I wasn't lookin like that back in the day, and then boom, you realize you prolly did...

Gay ppl are here...and to keep it 100% honest, nah, I ain't 100% comfortable w/ em', but I also know that I ain't gonna be hatin nobody for nuthin', over nuthin'..

hate = fear... i will never fear gay ppl, or any type of ppl for that matter.. it goes against who I am..

to me, to hate shows weakness and fear and those two things are the antithesis of a true human...
fu*kin' idiot...you say Styles P's lyrical content has changed from being a youth and he's "older/wiser" now and has shown growth... and the music I was referencing was made when he was younger right?...

"The thirty-six holes leave you bleedin' fam
Word to them 36oz in a kilogram
Blunt tip, orange like Caviar
Wild n'out, fishtailin' Subaru Rally car
Out the passenger, Lettin' the automatty off
A egg of that girl I'll knock ya Mommy and ya Daddy off
F-ck around and knock the emblem on the caddy off
Four shooters buggin' out, blickin at ya caddy doors
Did I mention guns from, Red Dead Redemption
Nine mils, fifty clip extensions
Hope it like a mattress in the hood, I'm flippin' on it
And the money's like a chair, I'm sittin' on it"

that was last year..that was a 35 year old Styles P talkin' to you...talkin' 'bout he's a different man...get the fu*k outta here dumbass...

[video - click to view]

Gay ppl are here...and to keep it 100% honest, nah, I ain't 100% comfortable w/ em', but I also know that I ain't gonna be hatin nobody for nuthin', over nuthin'..

that's your whole problem stupid you think it's nothing...the gay agenda is just another facet to a much larger goal...it's unfortunate that you're just too stupid to see that..

hate = fear... i will never fear gay ppl, or any type of ppl for that matter.. it goes against who I am..
if you actually read the Bible with proper context & understanding you'd know that it teaches you to hate the sin not the sinner...I don't hate these ppl anymore than I don't hate anybody else who sins..
 09-28-2011, 08:03 AM         #143
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If no n*gga is trying to blow me the fu*k would I need to be concerned for? I'll only be concerned if dogg trying to do that. Otherwise, I don't give a fu*k what another prefers. Y'all making it sound like y'all worried as if your kids or some sh*t gonna become gay, and if so then go on ahead and make sure they don't turn out that way then.

and y'all saying "Oh he don't wanna mess his paper up, that's why he's saying that", well no sh*t, who would when you're in an industry where gay influenced fashion styles are still currently dominant in hiphop. Plus the dude said he in a time in his life where he don't give a fu*k bout anothers life choices and why should he? There's far more important sh*t I'm giving a fu*k about b4 a lifestyle I don't even participate in/nor giving into because the media is popularizing it.

Last edited by GOD999; 09-28-2011 at 08:37 AM..
 09-28-2011, 08:29 AM         #144
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Moore spends more timing worrying about "f*ggots," and more time thinking about the gay s3x they're having, than most gay people do
 09-28-2011, 09:02 AM         #145
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 monyemoney said:
real spit on the hate the sin not the sinner...cosign of all cosigns..thats all im sayin and im outta here...opinions are like as*holes..no pun intended everyone has one...i dont hate people because they live a certain way that im not living but at the same time dont force your lifestyle upon people...like adding homos3xual history to school curriculums and things of that nature...or bombarding the youth with gay imagery in their cartoons and so forth...its like in many different aspects of media..they are trying to convert peoples beliefs and desensitize people to things that arent right..period...i have no time to hate..when i can continue to love my family and help my family grow and teach my children to have strong minds and not be blinded by the mind pollution thats got the masses in confusion
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy