Styles P comments on Gays in Hip-Hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 maxnn said:
You are right, there is no scientific evidence that is co-signed across the board right now. But I just can't see somebody choosing to be gay. Can't see someone making a choice that can make you an outcast, lose friends, be discriminated against.
We all make choices in life regardless of what it is..So do you mean to tell me that someone can choose what type of female they wanna fu*k, but can't choose to be gay? That doesn't make sense...
 6 years ago '05        #122
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,902 | Props total: 30148 30148
He might be funny style the way he be telling n*ggas suck his d!ck on records
 6 years ago '04        #123
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Brezzzy said:
Humans ARE animals.

only thing that distinguishes us from other animals is our intelligence.

if the world was to become gay, without any type of scientific intervention. we wouldn't just let our species die out.

a gay man and woman can still procreate.
You do know that if a gay man has s3x with a woman and procreates that makes him a bi-s3xual right? Same thing applies to women...
 6 years ago '04        #124
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 LilEscobar said:
So you did choose to be straight. So being gay was in the running for you?? It could have went either way with you?? You're not educated because you are voicing your opinion on something you have done zero research on. a.ssuming you're black, its as if a white person is explaining to you what it is to be black, never having talked to a black person. If you'd like to be educated on it, find several gay people and talk to them.
I know this comment is not directed to me, but why does someone always have to do some kind of research, when most of the time the sh*t is common fu*kin sense? You don't need to reasearch something that is common sense.

Most people that always wanna research something that doesn't need to be researched, are so stuck in their selfish ways that they either lack common sense or don't want to give the other person a chance to express themselves...
 6 years ago '04        #125
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 LilEscobar said:
So you did choose to be straight. So being gay was in the running for you?? It could have went either way with you?? You're not educated because you are voicing your opinion on something you have done zero research on. a.ssuming you're black, its as if a white person is explaining to you what it is to be black, never having talked to a black person. If you'd like to be educated on it, find several gay people and talk to them.
I know this comment is not directed to me, but why does someone always have to do some kind of research, when most of the time the sh*t is common fu*kin sense? You don't need to research something that is common sense.

Most people that always wanna research something that doesn't need to be researched, are so stuck in their selfish ways that they either lack common sense or don't want to give the other person a chance to express themselves...
 6 years ago '04        #126
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
its not 1988 "hip-hop" is dead bro
u gotta look at sh*t for what it is
nicki minaj is a rapper - which is the music of hip hop, so yeah she is hip hop whether she breakdances, does graffiti, dj's and raps is beyond me

as far as black people not accepting gays - that is well known, but their are a lot of gay black people... everyone in the hood knows a n*gga whos gay but will swear up and down that he's not...

and to say rap is from the hood and urban areas
those days r dying as well

eminem is from a trailor park
wiz khalifa bounced around from military base to military base and settled down in pittsburgh
mac miller is a jewish nerd who's parents were very wealthy
tommy hilfiger's son raps now
drake was a child-tv star from canada
j. cole went to college
tyler the creator is an upper middle class black kid (although he is a 1/4 white)
rick ross is a former correctional officer

nobody's break dancin to cassette mixes anymore bro times have changed

Your talking fu*king nonsense you think hip hop is dead because you listen to commercial junk on the radio if hip hop was dead I wouldn't be listening to it I can name artist now how have great lps Roc Marciano- Marcberg Evidence-Cats and Dogs median the sender. Do not make sweeping statements which are bullsh*t if you want me to recommend you some hip hop just ask. The whole hip hop is dead term was coined by Nas whose career has been dead since it was written so how the fu*k am I supposed to take that clown serious. Nas disses the south then works with them and artist like lil wayne and the game. So if the basis of your weak argument is based upon a statement from a rapper who hasnt had a classic in years then I do not care to hear your opinions.
 6 years ago '04        #127
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I am tired of people saying hip hop is dead just because they do not have taste When ATCQ was dropping music who was big at the time??? MC hammer he sold way more than them they didnt bi*ch or moan they made music and the fans supported them so stop talk b.s,
 6 years ago '04        #128
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 eza said:
I am tired of people saying hip hop is dead just because they do not have taste When ATCQ was dropping music who was big at the time??? MC hammer he sold way more than them they didnt bi*ch or moan they made music and the fans supported them so stop talk b.s,
And exactly how long did MC Hammer last in the game? MC Hammer sold records, but he doesn't have the longevity that Tribe Called Quest does...Nelly sold records, Lil Jon sold records and where are they now? Just saying...
 6 years ago '11        #129
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 knowughetto said:
I know this comment is not directed to me, but why does someone always have to do some kind of research, when most of the time the sh*t is common fu*kin sense? You don't need to research something that is common sense.

You do research so you can understand what the fu*k you're discussing. If this sh*t was common sense there wouldn't be so many stupid a.ss replies from people who think homos3xuality is a choice.
 6 years ago '06        #130
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,663 | Props total: 8610 8610
I don't hate gays just disagree with that sh*t.

I can co-exist with gay people in the world.

I'm not going to yell out f*g if I see one.

I just don't agree with people being gay.

fu*k what society think I have my own morals and values on what I belief.

Now my belief might not right to some people in the world but I say this I can get along with gay people thats about it.
 6 years ago '06        #131
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
 Michael_Moore said:

kept in real how? he just pandered to the gay community like the rest of these scary a.ss rappers because he's scared to fu*k up his money...have you heard styles p's music dummy? the styles p in the music is a completely different styles p than the one that just gave this interview....
lol, n*gga stfu, you sound like an ignorant a.ss 20 yr old taking his first business advertising class in college...

SP is an older cat nowadays, a lot of the music you're referencing he made in his youth...if you know anything about life you would know that someone is not the same person they were in they late teens, early twenties as they are in they late 20's and 30's... at some point ppl grow up..you evolve..you see really ignorant ppl hate on others who are different for no fu*kin reason whatsoever and you just be like, fu*k, I hope I wasn't lookin like that back in the day, and then boom, you realize you prolly did...

Gay ppl are here...and to keep it 100% honest, nah, I ain't 100% comfortable w/ em', but I also know that I ain't gonna be hatin nobody for nuthin', over nuthin'..

hate = fear... i will never fear gay ppl, or any type of ppl for that matter.. it goes against who I am..

to me, to hate shows weakness and fear and those two things are the antithesis of a true human...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 09-27-2011 at 09:47 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #132
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
lol, sum you fools must have close family members that came out the closet and yall forced yaself to love them :lachen001:...gays get no love from me, fu*k all that otha shyt
 6 years ago '04        #133
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 hayday12 said:
You do research so you can understand what the fu*k you're discussing. If this sh*t was common sense there wouldn't be so many stupid a.ss replies from people who think homos3xuality is a choice.
You do know that a homos3xual can change and choose to be straight right? You don't believe me, I gotta little story to tell....

I have a friend that I used to go to college with (still keep in contact with to this day), used to be gay. I didn't know about this until after he graduated. One day he was at my crib playing Madden and he told me that he was gay..It had NOTHING to do with him being born. He told me about how he grew up being the only boy in his family and that he had no male role model or father figure in his life...Did it make me hate him? NO. He said he was confused because of how he grew up with no father, and all of the other influences around him..No one taught him about women, or how to treat women. He wanted to know how it would feel to be with and love a women. I gave him some advice on women and how to treat them. After that, he moved to Memphis to start a job. I've continued to stay in contact with him to make sure he was doing alright..

A couple of years later (never stopped contacting my friend), he called me to let me know that he's about to get married and he expects to have a son...Called me for an invite to the wedding and also to thank me for that conversation we had years ago and the advice that I gave him...He told me that he never wants to go back to that lifestyle, and he's happy with the way his life is right now. No disrespect to those that CHOOSE to live that lifestyle..

I knew a female who was straight damn near all her life, but then ended up being a lesbian about a year ago...but that's another story.

You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, but that was a true story....and to say that someone is born gay is not true at all. If a gay person tells you that they are born gay, its a lie..More than likely they are saying that because someone with no common sense told them that. The choices that we make in life are based on how you were raised and your influences. Has nothing to do with some bullsh*t homos3xual chromosomes or genes.

How is it that a person can choose to go to college, r*pe people, watch pr0n, but can't choose to be gay? How can a heteros3xual choose to turn gay, but yet a person can be born gay? Just doesn't make sense..And you do not need to research everything to understand what you're discussing..On some topics yes, but others do not need to be researched. If someone has to do research on the most simplest things that doesn't need to be researched, that lets me know that person lacks common sense..
 6 years ago '04        #134
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5336 5336
 knowughetto said:
You do know that a homos3xual can change and choose to be straight right? You don't believe me, I gotta little story to tell....

I have a friend that I used to go to college with (still keep in contact with to this day), used to be gay. I didn't know about this until after he graduated. One day he was at my crib playing Madden and he told me that he was gay..It had NOTHING to do with him being born. He told me about how he grew up being the only boy in his family and that he had no male role model or father figure in his life...Did it make me hate him? NO. He said he was confused because of how he grew up with no father, and all of the other influences around him..No one taught him about women, or how to treat women. He wanted to know how it would feel to be with and love a women. I gave him some advice on women and how to treat them. After that, he moved to Memphis to start a job. I've continued to stay in contact with him to make sure he was doing alright..

A couple of years later (never stopped contacting my friend), he called me to let me know that he's about to get married and he expects to have a son...Called me for an invite to the wedding and also to thank me for that conversation we had years ago and the advice that I gave him...He told me that he never wants to go back to that lifestyle, and he's happy with the way his life is right now. No disrespect to those that CHOOSE to live that lifestyle..

I knew a female who was straight damn near all her life, but then ended up being a lesbian about a year ago...but that's another story.

You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, but that was a true story....and to say that someone is born gay is not true at all. If a gay person tells you that they are born gay, its a lie..More than likely they are saying that because someone with no common sense told them that. The choices that we make in life are based on how you were raised and your influences. Has nothing to do with some bullsh*t homos3xual chromosomes or genes.

How is it that a person can choose to go to college, r*pe people, watch pr0n, but can't choose to be gay? How can a heteros3xual choose to turn gay, but yet a person can be born gay? Just doesn't make sense..And you do not need to research everything to understand what you're discussing..On some topics yes, but others do not need to be researched. If someone has to do research on the most simplest things that doesn't need to be researched, that lets me know that person lacks common sense..
 6 years ago '05        #135
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 knowughetto said:

[pic - click to view]

09-27-2011, 10:26 PM         #136
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unknown Dude said:
lol, sum you fools must have close family members that came out the closet and yall forced yaself to love them :lachen001:...gays get no love from me, fu*k all that otha shyt

knowughetto said:

:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #137
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
i gotta stop participating in these kinds of threads
ppl get way too offended.
 6 years ago '04        #138
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 MegaTON said:
i gotta stop participating in these kinds of threads
ppl get way too offended.
People get too offended when someone doesn't agree with them. So they have to resort to name calling. You can't even share your thoughts, facts, or opinions on here without someone catching feelings and name calling. Its a damn shame...
 6 years ago '10        #139
blackenedmiles 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 4 4
There's a movement going on right now in the media to demasculinize the black male. I can't flip the channels without seeing the black man in pumps or with feminine characteristics from Lil Wayne wearing leggings to every black male you see in today's reality t.v. world.

It makes me wonder how many people that are gay, are only gay because of media influence. In America anything goes and that has proved to be both a beauty and a curse.
 6 years ago '04        #140
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6619 6619
 stl12188 said:
it's all good man, I respect your opinion and the fact that you got kids and are looking out for them. Maybe if and when I do have kids I'll care more about stuff like this. However, since I have no kids, I still couldn't give a fu*k less what gay people want to do or how the media and pop culture want to spin them.

1 question though...if lesbian pr0n does NOTHING for you, what does do it for you?
I feel you bruh, and regular pr0n was cool for me back in the day joe...every now and then I'll peep it still ...I just don't look at it a whole lot anymore though...Once I got out of selling flicks over seas for a side hustle I kinda just went away from it
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago