Styles P comments on Gays in Hip-Hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 nando said:
Yeah and you're a complete idiot. I'm sure you didn't choose to be straight or choose to be black! You did choose to be a complete moron though. Gays are born just like blacks, whites, disabled, spanish, tall, fat, skinny, not made!!! Why would gay people choose to be hated and discriminated against! Get educated u stupid fu*k
That's the bullsh*t right there...
Gays struggles are no where NEAR the struggles of real minorities or the truly opressed...motha fu*kas keep trying to jump in the SAME boat with us and sh*t

Comparing a s3xual preference to races of people who have been ERADICATED due to just that..THEIR RACE is beyond fu*kin ridiculous...

stl12188 said:
@ people still not believing in evolution

and who cares if someone else is gay and how they became/become that way? If it's really affecting your life or you honestly give a fu*k then maybe you got some issues to deal with.

^^^
Hey bruh, yes it DOES affect my lifestyle and in a major way...to help teach understanding and tolerating homos3xuality is one thing and it's all love there...but to subliminally FORCE it on my kids DIRECTLY involves me. Homos3xuality isn't "normal", if it was it would be no big deal....but to come at kids on televison and thru music and magazines aimed DIRECTLY at children to not only force acceptance but make them think it's "normal" is something seriously fu*king wicked...so yes it fu*kS with my life....Do you have kids? How old are you? How much of the world have you traveled and seen? Im not a conspiracy theorist in the slightest but if you don't there is "SOMETHING" going on behind scences then you have some serious haze over eyes...

Im not gay bashing at all, but of you can't see that there are people who are taking gays movement into acceptance and tolerance and are trying to twist and capitlize off it, mold into something more suitable for their taste, and convience...then ya'll need some more real life experiences in your young lives.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 09-27-2011 at 02:30 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #102
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Cutty Olds said:
That's the bullsh*t right there...
Gays struggles are no where NEAR the struggles of real minorities or the truly opressed...motha fu*kas keep trying to jump in the SAME boat with us and sh*t

Comparing a s3xual preference to races of people who have been ERADICATED due to just that..THEIR RACE is beyond fu*kin ridiculous...
Gays are being k!lled all across this world just for being gay. It wasn't until the 60's where homos3xuality became a issue in America. If gays came out during the 1800's you can sure as hell believe their a.ss would hanging from trees right along side black people.
 6 years ago '04        #103
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 Aesop730 said:
... I did and do choose to be straight .. Why you so mad son ? They want to continue living in their sick lil gay lives and be coochie lickers and a.ss stickers .. ...Why do criminals continue to risk going to jail ,and keep committing crimes ,after they get caught ? So Im not educated cause I dont believe you were born gay ? .. Its all good , I love you and so does Yah , and Yahoshua ...
So you did choose to be straight. So being gay was in the running for you?? It could have went either way with you?? You're not educated because you are voicing your opinion on something you have done zero research on. a.ssuming you're black, its as if a white person is explaining to you what it is to be black, never having talked to a black person. If you'd like to be educated on it, find several gay people and talk to them.
 6 years ago '04        #104
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
 LilEscobar said:
So you did choose to be straight. So being gay was in the running for you?? It could have went either way with you?? You're not educated because you are voicing your opinion on something you have done zero research on. a.ssuming you're black, its as if a white person is explaining to you what it is to be black, never having talked to a black person. If you'd like to be educated on it, find several gay people and talk to them.
If you not gay , then yes you choose to be straight .. Just like you choose to be good and not bad .. Its not that you consider being gay , but you choose to lead a normal heteros3xual lifestyle .. I dont have to do research on no gays , wtf is thos anthropology class ? fukk outta here ..
 6 years ago '04        #105
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 hayday12 said:
Gays are being k!lled all across this world just for being gay. It wasn't until the 60's where homos3xuality became a issue in America. If gays came out during the 1800's you can sure as hell believe their a.ss would hanging from trees right along side black people.
No where in the history of this green Earth will you find gays being slaughtered and massacred to the degree of

The Hutu and Tutsi conflict
The Triangle Trade
Tuskegee Expirement
The trail of tears
The Holocaust

hell even when Catholics had Europe in an damn choke hold will you EVER find anything CLOSE to comparison.

I understand what your saying tho, I really do...but it's TOO many other countries that practiced and do homos3xual acts on the reg for them ride on the same bus as the rest. Hopefully though they will never have to. That would be TRULY fu*ked up
 6 years ago '05        #106
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Cutty Olds said:

^^^
Hey bruh, yes it DOES affect my lifestyle and in a major way...to help teach understanding and tolerating homos3xuality is one thing and it's all love there...but to subliminally FORCE it on my kids DIRECTLY involves me. Homos3xuality isn't "normal", if it was it would be no big deal....but to come at kids on televison and thru music and magazines aimed DIRECTLY at children to not only force acceptance but make them think it's "normal" is something seriously fu*king wicked...so yes it fu*kS with my life....Do you have kids? How old are you? How much of the world have you traveled and seen? Im not a conspiracy theorist in the slightest but if you don't there is "SOMETHING" going on behind scences then you have some serious haze over eyes...

Im not gay bashing at all, but of you can't see that there are people who are taking gays movement into acceptance and tolerance and are trying to twist and capitlize off it, mold into something more suitable for their taste, and convience...then ya'll need some more real life experiences in your young lives.
calm down "bruh" I'm 23 and I don't have kids. Guess I didn't realize how in your face the gay agenda is. Don't know how old your kids are but by the time they hit 10 they're going to have the internet around them 24/7 anyways. Everything in the media and on television is bad for kids these days. You gotta be confident in your parenting skills and not worry about everything else the world is going to subject your kids to. Hip-hop is in your face 24/7 promoting s3x and drugs, you going to get pissed at hip-hop too? And what if one of your kids turned out to be gay? You going to love them any less? If the answer is yes than you're a fu*ked up parent anyways. Oh, and you ever watch lesbian pr0n? Bet you don't have a problem with that do you?

I'm not religious either at all and don't believe in God in the slightest so for everyone who says its a religious thing I guess that's understandable, but even churches these days don't really give a fu*k. It's 2011, it is what it is. Be a good parent and teach your kids the best you can and everything will be alright.

oh and ive been to Canada, Italy, Mexico, and the Grand Caymans
 09-27-2011, 03:01 PM         #107
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
If you not gay , then yes you choose to be straight .. Just like you choose to be good and not bad .. Its not that you consider being gay , but you choose to lead a normal heteros3xual lifestyle .. I dont have to do research on no gays , wtf is thos anthropology class ? fukk outta here ..
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #108
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lol styles sold out hes dancing around the subject like a mother fu*ker
 6 years ago '04        #109
eza 
space
space
At the end of the day hip hop has gay people in it hip hop originates from heteros3xual culture so the likeliness of acceptance of gays in hip hop is never going to happen in pop music yes but its never going to happen. I am not being homophobic because if hated someone I dont need to be p.c I say what I mean. Its like dancehall music in Jamaica has a certain culture which identical to hip hop no matter what people think should happen it will never change. There are gays in hip hop missy elliot queen pen and queen latifiah but these artist keep it on the low low even though they are pretty open they don't go shouting out on camera or anything because they know it will never be accepted.

If someones gay its there choice but bring gay culture in hip hop is never going to happen
 6 years ago '04        #110
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
Nicki Minaj is opening the door for gays in hip-hop right now...
right or wrong thats what is happening.
 6 years ago '04        #111
eza 
space
space
Nicki Minaj is opening the door for gays in hip-hop right now...
right or wrong thats what is happening.
Thats a stupid statement to say for starters nicki minaj is not hip hop she is a pop artist that happens to rap give or take another lp or two she wont rap again. Hip hop is from the streets and from urban areas yes there are gay people in the inner city but in Black culture we do not really support it. Thats not homophobic is just a fact all this bullsh*t propaganda is nonsense its never going to happen.
 6 years ago '05        #112
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 doomzmaster said:
Political correctness is for f*ggots
ur sig
 09-27-2011, 04:48 PM         #113
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brezzzy said:
What I implied by that is, if you don't believe we evolved why would you even begin to think we're animals. we once resembled what we would view as beast. we had what we would call now fur.

and just because something is complex doesn't mean something with intelligence has to create it. you would prob say god create the crystal structure in rock you would see form infront of your eyes from lava in hawaii a geologist would disagree, many of them.

I came to the realization that there was no point in disscussing that with someone who doesn't believe that evolution happened. as evident by the post i quoted.

and i think it takes the same leap of faith and logic to believe that a big bang happen as a intelligent designer. how did this intelligent designer come to be?.
if you can't wrap your mind around what I said earlier..you never will...go about your business & believe what you want...
 6 years ago '04        #114
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 eza said:
Thats a stupid statement to say for starters nicki minaj is not hip hop she is a pop artist that happens to rap give or take another lp or two she wont rap again. Hip hop is from the streets and from urban areas yes there are gay people in the inner city but in Black culture we do not really support it. Thats not homophobic is just a fact all this bullsh*t propaganda is nonsense its never going to happen.
its not 1988 "hip-hop" is dead bro
u gotta look at sh*t for what it is
nicki minaj is a rapper - which is the music of hip hop, so yeah she is hip hop whether she breakdances, does graffiti, dj's and raps is beyond me

as far as black people not accepting gays - that is well known, but their are a lot of gay black people... everyone in the hood knows a n*gga whos gay but will swear up and down that he's not...

and to say rap is from the hood and urban areas
those days r dying as well

eminem is from a trailor park
wiz khalifa bounced around from military base to military base and settled down in pittsburgh
mac miller is a jewish nerd who's parents were very wealthy
tommy hilfiger's son raps now
drake was a child-tv star from canada
j. cole went to college
tyler the creator is an upper middle class black kid (although he is a 1/4 white)
rick ross is a former correctional officer

nobody's break dancin to cassette mixes anymore bro times have changed
 6 years ago '10        #115
Brezzzy 
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 7899 7899
 Michael_Moore said:
if you can't wrap your mind around what I said earlier..you never will...go about your business & believe what you want...
ditto. and i can.

some scientist can hardly wrap their mind around the direct events after the big bang.

you believe god was just there but find it "the earth and everything around it simply manifested on it's own" asinine.

the big bang doesn't suggest that at all. it's processes over trillions of years.

Last edited by Brezzzy; 09-27-2011 at 05:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #116
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 stl12188 said:
calm down "bruh" I'm 23 and I don't have kids. Guess I didn't realize how in your face the gay agenda is. Don't know how old your kids are but by the time they hit 10 they're going to have the internet around them 24/7 anyways. Everything in the media and on television is bad for kids these days. You gotta be confident in your parenting skills and not worry about everything else the world is going to subject your kids to. Hip-hop is in your face 24/7 promoting s3x and drugs, you going to get pissed at hip-hop too? And what if one of your kids turned out to be gay? You going to love them any less? If the answer is yes than you're a fu*ked up parent anyways. Oh, and you ever watch lesbian pr0n? Bet you don't have a problem with that do you?

I'm not religious either at all and don't believe in God in the slightest so for everyone who says its a religious thing I guess that's understandable, but even churches these days don't really give a fu*k. It's 2011, it is what it is. Be a good parent and teach your kids the best you can and everything will be alright.

oh and ive been to Canada, Italy, Mexico, and the Grand Caymans
It doesn't matter if tv and the internet is bad now a days for kids or not...that's not the point I was trying here. It's the fact that they are using these mediums to influence kids for an ulterior motive... and they're using it on the ones who are most susceptible to this type of influence. I don't care how over drugged and s3xed wack a.ss hip hop is, hahaha we know it's bookoo trash out there, But I don't listen to most of that bullsh*t anyhow, And I don't get mad at Hip Hop....I get mad at lame a.ss artists like I always have, and my kids aren't subjected to it around me and my wife we monitor it....But, It's no different than with with rock and roll and r&b and hip hop in the 80's and 90's when I grew up....

The point is, my children will be able to make up their OWN minds, come up with their own theories, and have their own outlook being trained and raised from me FIRST, then from what they see and experience in life and not from some bullsh*t agenda from a dirty media and a jaded outside influence 1st. That's the point.

Why would I love MY kids any less if they we're gay??? What does that have to do with anything? Do you think im anti gay because I don't agree with your p.o.v.

And as for lesbian pr0n...that sh*t does NOTHING for me...I've never been interested in that sh*t...it's pretty damn pointless to me. But that does bring another point...

It's seems that you like it....but your not gay (I don't think you said you were right? ), however, your turned on by lesbo s3x scenes, so uhmmm...What makes you different than a guy who is turned on by 2 men paid to fu*k each other? We're you born to like lesbo s3x?...I doubt it? Is that guy who likes 2 dudes born that way?...I doubt it as well...Everybody wants to HIDE under the "They are born this way" umbrella but as you just proved, not everybody fits under that bi*ch can they?!

It's a bit of a "thing" that you just happen to like huh?
Not sh*tting on you, but, can you now see where this is going or can go?
Some things run a little "deeper" than what you see on the surface

23 was a good age for me...Canada is a dope place...been thru there a few times, as well as a few spots in Italy....Ain't been to Mexico tho....well I'll be there next year hopefully...
Keep doing your thing man
 09-27-2011, 05:57 PM         #117
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
It doesn't matter if tv and the internet is bad now a days for kids or not...that's not the point I was trying here. It's the fact that they are using these mediums to influence kids for an ulterior motive... and they're using it on the ones who are most susceptible to this type of influence. I don't care how over drugged and s3xed wack a.ss hip hop is, hahaha we know it's bookoo trash out there, But I don't listen to most of that bullsh*t anyhow, And I don't get mad at Hip Hop....I get mad at lame a.ss artists like I always have, and my kids aren't subjected to it around me and my wife we monitor it....But, It's no different than with with rock and roll and r&b and hip hop in the 80's and 90's when I grew up....

The point is, my children will be able to make up their OWN minds, come up with their own theories, and have their own outlook being trained and raised from me FIRST, then from what they see and experience in life and not from some bullsh*t agenda from a dirty media and a jaded outside influence 1st. That's the point.

Why would I love MY kids any less if they we're gay??? What does that have to do with anything? Do you think im anti gay because I don't agree with your p.o.v.

And as for lesbian pr0n...that sh*t does NOTHING for me...I've never been interested in that sh*t...it's pretty damn pointless to me. But that does bring another point...

It's seems that you like it....but your not gay (I don't think you said you were right? ), however, your turned on by lesbo s3x scenes, so uhmmm...What makes you different than a guy who is turned on by 2 men paid to fu*k each other? We're you born to like lesbo s3x?...I doubt it? Is that guy who likes 2 dudes born that way?...I doubt it as well...Everybody wants to HIDE under the "They are born this way" umbrella but as you just proved, not everybody fits under that bi*ch can they?!

23 was a good age for me...Canada is a dope place...been thru there a few times, as well as a few spots in Italy....Ain't been to Mexico tho....well I'll be there next year hopefully...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #118
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Michael_Moore said:
there's chromosomes that determine whether one has blond hair/blue eyes..black hair/brown eyes...

point out the chromosome that makes a person gay?
This...I just find it funny at how many people make it seem as if someone can be born gay. Like there's really some kind of gay gene...Then if you don't agree with that, they get all defensive and start calling you names (f*ggot to be more specific)..
 6 years ago '04        #119
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
nvm off topic like a motha fu*ka

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 09-27-2011 at 06:04 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #120
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Cutty Olds said:

it's all good man, I respect your opinion and the fact that you got kids and are looking out for them. Maybe if and when I do have kids I'll care more about stuff like this. However, since I have no kids, I still couldn't give a fu*k less what gay people want to do or how the media and pop culture want to spin them.

1 question though...if lesbian pr0n does NOTHING for you, what does do it for you?

Last edited by Philly B; 09-27-2011 at 06:13 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy