NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2011, 12:31 PM         #81
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdakidd44 said:
DID THEY JUST INTERVIEW A n*gga WHO HAS A WIFE DAT LOOKS LIKE MAN...WTF IS DA WORLD COMING DIS sh*t SUSPECT

[pic - click to view]

09-27-2011, 12:33 PM         #82
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #83
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
this cant be the inventor of the a.ss BAG talking like this
 09-27-2011, 12:35 PM         #84
rafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

first thing that came to my mind when i saw the thread title
 6 years ago '11        #85
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Aesop730 said:
Yall defending the gays cause yall are probably gay yourselves .. And thats ok , Im not mad @ you for that .. That is your lifestyle choice .. But dont say you were born that way , like an autistic child is , or a child with cleft lip , or a child with a REAL MENTAL HANDICAP ... Im just saying ..
You don't really believe that if you defend gay people you are gay do you?
 6 years ago '04        #86
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 psylence2k said:
I get what you're trying to say but your example is pretty fallacious

" n*gga " is okay because it's taken on a double meaning as a term of endearment

but I dont really know where it's okay or accepted to say " ****** " (n-i-g-g-e-r) outside of a purely racist setting, ( Edit : See ?? You can't even post the N word with ER on here, it gets shown as " ****** " while " f*ggot " only has one letter censored lol ) there's alot fewer places where you can get away with saying "******" than "f*ggot" in this country.

f*ggot has not been embraced as a term of endearment by the gay community so that's why you won't hear it being accepted, you dont see gay ppl walking around like " what up my f*g !".

Everybody pretty much agrees nowadays that discriminating against blacks is wrong, but discriminating against gay ppl is accepted because alotta conservatives have the religious crutch to fall back on.
ive heard gay people say gay derogatory words to each other before both in a good way and bad way

i doubt highly white bi*ch mob fat joe or necro will ever have to explain their use of the word n*gga on fox news people got into such an uproar of rappers using the word "f*ggot" or "gay" that rappers had to censor it on records,but i dont think ive heard any rapper who said "n*gga" who isnt black gettin his cd banned by the NAACP or some sh*t. unless i bleach my skin a car fulla KKK members will know i am indeed black. s3xual preference and skin color should never be equated.

homos3xuals werent always called gay or f*ggot its a general term when the flinstones had "a gay old time" as a kid you didnt think rainbows and glitter.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by slapaho; 09-27-2011 at 12:46 PM..
 09-27-2011, 12:38 PM         #87
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
in the interview Styles says he's got gay family members as well...clearly he was making reference to his wife....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #88
gm0ney 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 2028 2028
i think he kept it 100
who gives a fu*k what other people do
 09-27-2011, 12:47 PM         #89
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't watch but I kno he didn't say anything negative about them or his real thoughts....at the end of the day gays and Jews run the entertainment biz it would be career suicide to talk negative about them
 6 years ago '04        #90
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 Aesop730 said:
The gay mofo's run the industry ,so of course he wont speak out against them .. And I was born black , a gay man isnt born that way .. He chooses to live his life that way ...
Yeah and you're a complete idiot. I'm sure you didn't choose to be straight or choose to be black! You did choose to be a complete moron though. Gays are born just like blacks, whites, disabled, spanish, tall, fat, skinny, not made!!! Why would gay people choose to be hated and discriminated against! Get educated u stupid fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #91
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 The N said:
he stabbed buttcheeks
In Turkey, if you stab someone above the waist, it is considered an attempt at murder. To bypass the charge, but also teaching someone a lesson, a Turkish Revenge is when someone is stabbed below the belt, i.e. the a.ss. Coined in the movie "Midnight Express."

also

SP: "why on tv is it alright to be gay"
 6 years ago '04        #92
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
I really dont give a sh*t either......I mean I may personally not agree with it but I got to much sh*t going on to be worried about or mad at another persons s3xual preference. I know some gay people...work with some....men and women and have never had any kind of problems with any of them.
 09-27-2011, 01:15 PM         #93
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brezzzy said:
you believe a supreme being put us here out of nowhere 10,000 or so years ago, it's no use.
makes a hell of a lot more sense to me to believe in an intelligent designer creating something as complex as planets,the sun..the food we eat than some "big bang" that came out of nowhere creating everything...listen something as complicated as the human circulatory system could not have been created simply by chance planning and thought had to have taken place to determine everything about the human body & how it's supposed to function...everything and I mean everything in this world happens due to some reason...this post wouldn't have been put together unless I used "hands" to type it....plants would not grow unless someone watered them..so forth and so forth...so for one to suggest that the earth and everything around it simply manifested on it's own is nothing short of asinine
 6 years ago '04        #94
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,670 | Props total: 5361 5361
 nando said:
Yeah and you're a complete idiot. I'm sure you didn't choose to be straight or choose to be black! You did choose to be a complete moron though. Gays are born just like blacks, whites, disabled, spanish, tall, fat, skinny, not made!!! Why would gay people choose to be hated and discriminated against! Get educated u stupid fu*k
... I did and do choose to be straight .. Why you so mad son ? They want to continue living in their sick lil gay lives and be coochie lickers and a.ss stickers .. ...Why do criminals continue to risk going to jail ,and keep committing crimes ,after they get caught ? So Im not educated cause I dont believe you were born gay ? .. Its all good , I love you and so does Yah , and Yahoshua ...
 6 years ago '11        #95
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Aesop730 said:
... I did and do choose to be straight .. Why you so mad son ? They want to continue living in their sick lil gay lives and be coochie lickers and a.ss stickers .. ...Why do criminals continue to risk going to jail ,and keep committing crimes ,after they get caught ? So Im not educated cause I dont believe you were born gay ? .. Its all good , I love you and so does Yah , and Yahoshua ...
Went to MSN, and this is the top story

Again, why would ANYONE choose to be gay?
 6 years ago '06        #96
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #97
Brezzzy 
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 7900 7900
 Michael_Moore said:
makes a hell of a lot more sense to me to believe in an intelligent designer creating something as complex as planets,the sun..the food we eat than some "big bang" that came out of nowhere creating everything...listen something as complicated as the human circulatory system could not have been created simply by chance planning and thought had to have taken place to determine everything about the human body & how it's supposed to function...everything and I mean everything in this world happens due to some reason...this post wouldn't have been put together unless I used "hands" to type it....plants would not grow unless someone watered them..so forth and so forth...so for one to suggest that the earth and everything around it simply manifested on it's own is nothing short of asinine

What I implied by that is, if you don't believe we evolved why would you even begin to think we're animals. we once resembled what we would view as beast. we had what we would call now fur.

and just because something is complex doesn't mean something with intelligence has to create it. you would prob say god create the crystal structure in rock you would see form infront of your eyes from lava in hawaii a geologist would disagree, many of them.

I came to the realization that there was no point in disscussing that with someone who doesn't believe that evolution happened. as evident by the post i quoted.

and i think it takes the same leap of faith and logic to believe that a big bang happen as a intelligent designer. how did this intelligent designer come to be?.
 09-27-2011, 01:48 PM         #98
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
Went to MSN, and this is the top story

Again, why would ANYONE choose to be gay?
if I choose to k!ll someone & get life in prison...just because I don't like the outcome of the actions that I CHOSE that doesn't make it any less of a choice for me to have become a murderer...
 6 years ago '05        #99
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
@ people still not believing in evolution

and who cares if someone else is gay and how they became/become that way? If it's really affecting your life or you honestly give a fu*k then maybe you got some issues to deal with.
 6 years ago '06        #100
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
how the fu*k are you born gay? that sh*t has never been scientifically proven... it's a personality trait that someone inherits as you grow up... it's a preference not genetic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy