Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Brezzzy 
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 7899 7899
 Aesop730 said:
No we're not .. You believe what you want , I have dominion over animals ..I'm not an animal , Im a Man .. My dog is an animal , Lions, Tigers , Bears [ oh my !}.. Those are animals
because we have dominion over other animals makes us less of* one?

because we're smarter? at one point loins k!lled us by the hundreds from africa to europe. we were prey at one point. now that we have them in zoos that makes us less than animals?

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family: Hominidae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: H. sapiens

Last edited by Brezzzy; 09-27-2011 at 12:14 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #62
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Rubix said:
There was a study that showed that men who classified themselves as "homophobic" showed higher rates of arousal to gay pr0n than men who were accepting of the gay community. Now I'm not calling all homophobes closet homos3xuals or nothing but just food for thought...

Personally, I'm not opposed to same s3x relationships cuz that sh*t doesn't affect my pockets or my pus*y..
What I never understood about that study is WHY IN THE F*CK would a straight man watch gay pr0n Whoever agreed to watch that sh*t was blatantly sweet.
 09-27-2011, 12:09 PM         #63
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
i seriously dont understand why being gay is a big deal it doesnt effect me in no way shape or form i like pus*y i'm comfortable in my own skin and that's that do what you want
because the pushing of the acceptance of the gay agenda is just a small facet to a grander scheme so to speak..you don't find it odd or peculiar that all the most powerful media outlets that are backed by our corrupt politicians want everyone to be down with the gay lifestyle?
 6 years ago '10        #64
Brezzzy 
space
space
Ahh. "The Gay agenda". what may that entail?

I imagine you'd say population control and what not. those sneaky gays.
 6 years ago '05        #65
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Aesop730 said:
Hetero is natural ... Homo is not .. 2 men , or 2 women cant produce anything ... Stop it with that shyt .. The world's acceptance of something so unnatural is sickening , but it has to happen so that the prophecies be fulfilled .. But thats a whole 'nother discussion , so I'll stop there .
There are genetic factors involved. There's hormonal factors involved. Gay people don't just go gay because they wake up and feel like stuffing their mouths with c*cks. Its a part of nature just like how there are homos3xual animals as well. Who are we to condemn them? Should we condemn autistic children or people born with missing limbs because its "unnatural?" Gtfo.
 09-27-2011, 12:12 PM         #66
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
classic shyt I remember that
 6 years ago '04        #67
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
 Brezzzy said:
because we have dominion over other animals makes us less than one?

because we're smarter? at one point loins k!lled us by the hundreds from africa to europe. we were prey at one point. now that we have them in zoos that makes us less than animals?
Like i said bro , you believe what you want to . I'll go on in mine as well .. I believe in the word , and go by the word .. Lions k!lled us ? Ok so what does that mean , we k!lled Lions , still doesnt make me an animal .. I'm done debating this nonsense with you ..
 09-27-2011, 12:15 PM         #68
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
Its cause they are trying to push the " gay is the new black " , and make them out to be minorities .. And compare their struggle to our struggle .. This shows you how they view us a black americans .. its deeper than people think , but w/e ..
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #69
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Rubix said:
There are genetic factors involved. There's hormonal factors involved. Gay people don't just go gay because they wake up and feel like stuffing their mouths with c*cks. Its a part of nature just like how there are homos3xual animals as well. Who are we to condemn them? Should we condemn autistic children or people born with missing limbs because its "unnatural?" Gtfo.
SMH .. No you comparing autistic kids and , babies being born w/o limbs to GAY'S , my brother ? ... .. Im done ..
 6 years ago '04        #70
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
DID THEY JUST INTERVIEW A n*gga WHO HAS A WIFE DAT LOOKS LIKE MAN...WTF IS DA WORLD COMING DIS sh*t SUSPECT
 6 years ago '04        #71
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 Aesop730 said:
No we're not .. You believe what you want , I have dominion over animals ..I'm not an animal , Im a Man .. My dog is an animal , Lions, Tigers , Bears [ oh my !}.. Those are animals
So if being gay is a choice, when did you choose to be straight? The fact that it occurs in nature makes it natural. If you really want to find out the truth, find a gay person and ask them about it.
 6 years ago '10        #72
Brezzzy 
space
space
I was conveying that at one point loins had dominion over us. and I'm done too, you believe a supreme being put us here out of nowhere 10,000 or so years ago, it's no use.
 6 years ago '05        #73
Rubix 
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
SMH .. No you comparing autistic kids and , babies being born w/o limbs to GAY'S , my brother ? ... .. Im done ..
I compare them because they have something in common: there's a genetic influence for their condition you simple minded fu*k. Go to school dammit.
 6 years ago '04        #74
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 LilEscobar said:
So if being gay is a choice, when did you choose to be straight? The fact that it occurs in nature makes it natural. If you really want to find out the truth, find a gay person and ask them about it.
Being gay is a choice cause you veer from the norm .. Just like being a criminal is a choice as well .. Just like dropping out of school is a choice .. See where Im heading with this ?
 09-27-2011, 12:18 PM         #75
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hayday12 said:
Good job at avoiding my response. Dumb fu*k.
he's right just because there's similarities in our physicality with animals that doesn't make us like them...would you ever appoint a monkey or gorilla to be a supreme court justice or to any other human occupation simply because of our similarities with them?
 6 years ago '04        #76
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Rubix said:
I compare them because they have something in common: there's a genetic influence for their condition you simple minded fu*k. Go to school dammit.
.. Now Im a simple minded fukk cause I dont agree with you ? Grow up ,and become a man ... A genetic influence ? Ok , right ,
 6 years ago '10        #77
Brezzzy 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
he's right just because there's similarities in our physicality with animals that doesn't make us like them...would you ever appoint a monkey or gorilla to be a supreme court justice or to any other human occupation simply because of our similarities with them?

and you wouldn't let just anybody fill that position. like many things in life there are qualifications.

you wouldn't let a quadriplegic person work as a janitor, or a insane person a judge. doesn't make them less of a human.

you don't put "I'm a human, hire me" on your resume . that point is moot.

Brezzzy said:
Humans ARE animals.

only thing that distinguishes us from other animals is our intelligence.
just to clarify for the d!ckhead a post below. I am not a homos3xual and if i was,doesn't make your argument valid....I'm just sayin...

Last edited by Brezzzy; 09-27-2011 at 12:26 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #78
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
Yall defending the gays cause yall are probably gay yourselves .. And thats ok , Im not mad @ you for that .. That is your lifestyle choice .. But dont say you were born that way , like an autistic child is , or a child with cleft lip , or a child with a REAL MENTAL HANDICAP ... Im just saying ..
 6 years ago '05        #79
Rubix 
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
.. Now Im a simple minded fukk cause I dont agree with you ? Grow up ,and become a man ... A genetic influence ? Ok , right ,
If u choose to be ignorant then that's you. But answer this, how does the next man being with another man affect u at all? Being gay doesn't give anybody privileges they otherwise wouldn't have, so why u so fearful?
 6 years ago '04        #80
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Rubix said:
If u choose to be ignorant then that's you. But answer this, how does the next man being with another man affect u at all? Being gay doesn't give anybody privileges they otherwise wouldn't have, so why u so fearful?
Ok , how do you get me being fearful in anything that I wrote , and how am I ignorant , cause I dont want to agree with you , cause I dont want to accept what you do ? Right , read the post above yours... Im tired of people saying they were born this way and then comparing gay struggle for rights to blacks struggle for rights .. Understand ..?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago