NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 770 770
 Michael_Moore said:
none of that was proven scientific fact not to mention the whole article was so bias/slanted Perez Hilton might as well have written it........they have inherited in quotes for goodness sakes...

If you believe homos3xuality is a choice then is heteros3xuality a choice also?
 6 years ago '04        #42
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
 slapaho said:
the craziest sh*t about hiphop/usa now is.. sayin "n*gga" is ok no matter the race nobody seems to give a sh*t anymore,but if you say "f*ggot" get ready to be on fox news or cnn explaining yourself.

even on this board n*gga isnt censored but f*ggot is.
I get what you're trying to say but your example is pretty fallacious

" n*gga " is okay because it's taken on a double meaning as a term of endearment

but I dont really know where it's okay or accepted to say " ****** " (n-i-g-g-e-r) outside of a purely racist setting, ( Edit : See ?? You can't even post the N word with ER on here, it gets shown as " ****** " while " f*ggot " only has one letter censored lol ) there's alot fewer places where you can get away with saying "******" than "f*ggot" in this country.

f*ggot has not been embraced as a term of endearment by the gay community so that's why you won't hear it being accepted, you dont see gay ppl walking around like " what up my f*g !".

Everybody pretty much agrees nowadays that discriminating against blacks is wrong, but discriminating against gay ppl is accepted because alotta conservatives have the religious crutch to fall back on.

Like I said before I dont agree with the homos3xual lifestyle but I'm just telling it how it is.

Last edited by psylence2k; 09-27-2011 at 11:21 AM..
 09-27-2011, 11:18 AM         #43
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TinyTankX said:
What's ironic about this thread is Michael Moore is the biggest f*ggot on boxden...
Originally Posted by TinyTankX

I think this is what's keeping me from meeting girls...if you've read my threads in the streets you know I have low self esteem issues and a whole gang of other problems...I feel like if I can some how improve my confidence it can directly affect my social anxiety and improve my life overall.

I don't think I'm ugly but that seems to be the only girls I attract...I'm not trying to sound full of myself with this statement but the only girls who approach me are ones I don't care for...I'm scared of approaching girls because I feel like rejection would send my already low self esteem even lower and that's the last thing I need.

I actually approached a girl for the first time a week or two ago and things seemed to be going good but she said "she wants to be friends for now until I get to know you better" I was like fine but not once has she showed any signs of wanted to get to know me...sent her a text yesterday and she didn't respond...so automatically I'm thinking "wtf did I do?" this put a dent in my already low confidence.

There's been cases where cute girls give me looks..but I'm not sure what to make of it...it's like maybe they think I'm cute but maybe they're looking because something is wrong with me..I'm 19 years old and a virgin so something needs to happen fast...I'm tired of being like this.Also for the people who post in the streets and think I'm a troll...f**k off.

6 years ago '04        #44
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,670 | Props total: 5361 5361
 hayday12 said:

If you believe homos3xuality is a choice then is heteros3xuality a choice also?
Hetero is natural ... Homo is not .. 2 men , or 2 women cant produce anything ... Stop it with that shyt .. The world's acceptance of something so unnatural is sickening , but it has to happen so that the prophecies be fulfilled .. But thats a whole 'nother discussion , so I'll stop there .
 6 years ago '11        #45
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Michael_Moore said:
Any chance you have the link to the thread he posted that in?
 09-27-2011, 11:29 AM         #46
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
Any chance you have the link to the thread he posted that in?
he deleted the thread, but madd posters on here remember when he posted it...

6 years ago '11        #47
Viviana 12 heat pts12
space
space
$358 | Props total: 60 60
 Aesop730 said:
Hetero is natural ... Homo is not .. 2 men , or 2 women cant produce anything ... Stop it with that shyt .. The world's acceptance of something so unnatural is sickening , but it has to happen so that the prophecies be fulfilled .. But thats a whole 'nother discussion , so I'll stop there .
whats so unnatural about a small percentage of the worlds population being homos3xual? its not like the majority is or will ever be in that case. You have to look beyond your simple mindedness to understand how nature works. Regardless of how constant a majority may be, there will always be some flawed minority that takes away from the majority being a 100% certainty. This is called NATURE...a perfect example of this will be albinos in african culture.

and before you try to discredit my saying, how about you dwelved deeper in the animal kingdom. Did you know there a also small percentages of homos3xual animals within different groups of species!? If being heteros3xual is the absolute natural truth, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY explain homos3xuality within the animal kingdom (especially when they are more "natural" than us humans will ever be)?

step outside your small box and go do your research. The world/nature is bigger than your feeble human perspective

Last edited by Viviana; 09-27-2011 at 11:37 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #48
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,097 | Props total: 18950 18950
 DrX said:
lol at how PC hiphop has become....liberals got everybody shook to speak the truth
i'd rather Hip-Hop be liberal and progressive than fu*king conservative and stagnant... real speak...
 6 years ago '06        #49
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2652 2652
 D.C. said:
It's 2011, almost 2012 : We should be past looking down on people due to things they can't control. Gays are a minority just like all other non-straight white people. If you're a minority and have issues with homos3xuals, you really should rethink your stance on the issue. If you don't enjoy people hating on you because of something you can't control, you shouldn't do it to others.

Props to Styles. I completely expected something different from him.
Bullsh*t... Im black... As soon as i walk out my house in the morning and you make any type of glance at me, you know im black and already judging my character by the way i look. If someone is gay you dont know until they do some homo sh*t, tell you, or just flaming... I dont give a fu*k if you gay or not, but dont be running around the street flaming like a man on fire... that sh*t aint needed... you can never compare being gay to being black or any other race... I dont give a fu*k what you say, we all have free will, the right to act anyway we want... if you wanna fu*k dudes then that is your decision... you choose to act that way... i like f!ghting, but i dont go around picking f!ghts and sh*t, because i choose not to act on those thoughts...
 6 years ago '06        #50
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25867 25867
i seriously dont understand why being gay is a big deal it doesnt effect me in no way shape or form i like pus*y i'm comfortable in my own skin and that's that do what you want
 6 years ago '11        #51
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
1. Explain homos3xuality in animals.

2. If being straight is not a choice and it's naturally who you are then how do people choose to be gay? If they are making a choice then that means they started off straight and choose to be gay. This obviously contradicts your statement that heteros3xuality is natural and not a choice. If a person is straight and then decided to live the rest of their life as a gay then they were never truly straight to begin with because a true straight person would never turn gay.
 6 years ago '04        #52
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 datVAkid said:
Bullsh*t... Im black... As soon as i walk out my house in the morning and you make any type of glance at me, you know im black and already judging my character by the way i look. If someone is gay you dont know until they do some homo sh*t, tell you, or just flaming... I dont give a fu*k if you gay or not, but dont be running around the street flaming like a man on fire... that sh*t aint needed... you can never compare being gay to being black or any other race... I dont give a fu*k what you say, we all have free will, the right to act anyway we want... if you wanna fu*k dudes then that is your decision... you choose to act that way... i like f!ghting, but i dont go around picking f!ghts and sh*t, because i choose not to act on those thoughts...

Its cause they are trying to push the " gay is the new black " , and make them out to be minorities .. And compare their struggle to our struggle .. This shows you how they view us a black americans .. its deeper than people think , but w/e ..
 6 years ago '04        #53
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 hayday12 said:
1. Explain homos3xuality in animals.

2. If being straight is not a choice and it's naturally who you are then how do people choose to be gay? If they are making a choice then that means they started off straight and choose to be gay. This obviously contradicts your statement that heteros3xuality is natural and not a choice. If a person is straight and then decided to live the rest of their life as a gay then they were never truly straight to begin with because a true straight person would never turn gay.
You're comparing animals to humans ? Enough said ..
 6 years ago '11        #54
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
Good job at avoiding my response. Dumb fu*k.
 6 years ago '04        #55
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
Imagine if the whole world turned gay ?

the human race would become extinct without any type of scientific intervention

just a thought

Last edited by psylence2k; 09-27-2011 at 11:58 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #56
Brezzzy 
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 7900 7900
 Aesop730 said:
Humans ARE animals.

only thing that distinguishes us from other animals is our intelligence.

[video - click to view]

psylence2k said:
Imagine if the whole world turned gay ?

the human race would become extinct without any type of scientific intervention

just a thought
if the world was to become gay, without any type of scientific intervention. we wouldn't just let our species die out.

a gay man and woman can still procreate.

Last edited by Brezzzy; 09-27-2011 at 12:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #57
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space

hayday12 said:
Good job at avoiding my response. Dumb fu*k.

You mad .. ? Thats like me saying , since my dog eat shyt , it's ok for me to do it .. Or since animals lick their private areas I should as well .. C'mon son .. come hard or go home ..
 6 years ago '10        #58
Brezzzy 
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 7900 7900
different animals do different things. we are all animals not even the same species.
 6 years ago '04        #59
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Brezzzy said:
Humans ARE animals.

only thing that distinguishes us from other animals is our intelligence.

if the world was to become gay, without any type of scientific intervention. we wouldn't just let our species die out.

a gay man and woman can still procreate.

No we're not .. You believe what you want , I have dominion over animals ..I'm not an animal , Im a Man .. My dog is an animal , Lions, Tigers , Bears [ oh my !}.. Those are animals
 6 years ago '04        #60
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23555 23555
i'll give these f*ggots french kiss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy