"Drive" is the movie of the year, does anyone disagree with this?

most viewed right now
 116
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 rek0nize said:
People will rave for the most terrible sh*t I swear.

Dude where's my car? In your top 10 too?


that's towards you not your message
 6 years ago '08        #82
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 Da Gooneyz said:
Attack the Block is utter cringe. I couldn't make it past 15 minutes on that film.
explain
 6 years ago '07        #83
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 rek0nize said:
People will rave for the most terrible sh*t I swear.

Dude where's my car? In your top 10 too?
Look mom! an attention wh0ore!


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #84
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Was expecting more. Still pretty good though.
 6 years ago '10        #85
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
Just watched the entire series of Sons of Anarchy this weekend, so I'm definitely on some "Ron Pearlman is a badass" type sh*t. May download the screener and watch now. I was gonna see what Rotten Tomatoes says, but fu*k it...I'ma test y'all BX n*ggas credibility
 6 years ago '07        #86
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Just watched the entire series of Sons of Anarchy this weekend, so I'm definitely on some "Ron Pearlman is a badass" type sh*t. May download the screener and watch now. I was gonna see what Rotten Tomatoes says, but fu*k it...I'ma test y'all BX n*ggas credibility
Its like 90 something on RT
 09-28-2011, 11:54 PM         #87
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at people still taking RT meter serious.
 6 years ago '07        #88
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 youknowmystelo said:
at people still taking RT meter serious.
With RT I usually check it but still watch it anyway if I feel like I'd enjoy the movie. I only really use RT for a consensus.
 09-28-2011, 11:59 PM         #89
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
With RT I usually check it but still watch it anyway if I feel like I'd enjoy the movie. I only really use RT for a consensus.
I always question the received reality. The consensus reality is often intentionally misleading.
 6 years ago '07        #90
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Definitely not movie of the year for me.

But in my top 3, thus far.
 6 years ago '04        #91
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 10129 10129
just watched....good but i dunno bout movie of year....great soundtrack...gotta download
 6 years ago '07        #92
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 390 390
 youknowmystelo said:
I always question the received reality. The consensus reality is often intentionally misleading.
lol we're talking about movies. it's not that serious.
 6 years ago '04        #93
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 youknowmystelo said:
I always question the received reality. The consensus reality is often intentionally misleading.
Yeah, most of the audience reviews are just wanna be professional movie critics. Most of them just sheep.
 6 years ago '07        #94
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 hockeythug said:
Yeah, most of the audience reviews are just wanna be professional movie critics. Most of them just sheep.
man you are straight up talking about the dude you quoted

Ive watched this movie 4 times. I absolutely love it

I can see this being in my favortie 10 of all time.
 6 years ago '04        #95
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
Biggest over-hyped piece of trash in recent memory.

Do not let the positive reviews fool you. There is nothing cool, deep, or edgy about this film.

Hollow direct-to-DVD plot line with paper-thin characters. Horrible casting, and cartoon-like performances by the villains.

What is so great about this movie? The long boring shots of the Driver staring out the window? The way he mutters a word every 10 minutes? That is supposed to be deep or something? The movie had no depth, and really just didn't work in my opinion. I know what the director was going for with the 80's themed soundtrack but it just didn't play out.

The autistic homo in the Scorpion jacket all of a sudden turns into The Transporter half way through the film. The violence is completely unrealistic. This movie sucked

4/10 max
 09-30-2011, 04:40 PM         #96
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Tell wat u really think
 09-30-2011, 05:19 PM         #97
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 silentmurder2 said:
Biggest over-hyped piece of trash in recent memory.

Do not let the positive reviews fool you. There is nothing cool, deep, or edgy about this film.

Hollow direct-to-DVD plot line with paper-thin characters. Horrible casting, and cartoon-like performances by the villains.

What is so great about this movie? The long boring shots of the Driver staring out the window? The way he mutters a word every 10 minutes? That is supposed to be deep or something? The movie had no depth, and really just didn't work in my opinion. I know what the director was going for with the 80's themed soundtrack but it just didn't play out.

The autistic homo in the Scorpion jacket all of a sudden turns into The Transporter half way through the film. The violence is completely unrealistic. This movie sucked

4/10 max
props
 6 years ago '07        #98
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 silentmurder2 said:
Biggest over-hyped piece of trash in recent memory.

Do not let the positive reviews fool you. There is nothing cool, deep, or edgy about this film.

Hollow direct-to-DVD plot line with paper-thin characters. Horrible casting, and cartoon-like performances by the villains.

What is so great about this movie? The long boring shots of the Driver staring out the window? The way he mutters a word every 10 minutes? That is supposed to be deep or something? The movie had no depth, and really just didn't work in my opinion. I know what the director was going for with the 80's themed soundtrack but it just didn't play out.

The autistic homo in the Scorpion jacket all of a sudden turns into The Transporter half way through the film. The violence is completely unrealistic. This movie sucked

4/10 max
I took you seriously until autistic homo which was funny but made no sense. That's when it sounded like you were mad about something else.
 09-30-2011, 05:41 PM         #99
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I took you seriously until autistic homo which was funny but made no sense. That's when it sounded like you were mad about something else.
It made me laugh.
 09-30-2011, 05:59 PM         #100
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 silentmurder2 said:
Biggest over-hyped piece of trash in recent memory.

Do not let the positive reviews fool you. There is nothing cool, deep, or edgy about this film.

Hollow direct-to-DVD plot line with paper-thin characters. Horrible casting, and cartoon-like performances by the villains.

What is so great about this movie? The long boring shots of the Driver staring out the window? The way he mutters a word every 10 minutes? That is supposed to be deep or something? The movie had no depth, and really just didn't work in my opinion. I know what the director was going for with the 80's themed soundtrack but it just didn't play out.

The autistic homo in the Scorpion jacket all of a sudden turns into The Transporter half way through the film. The violence is completely unrealistic. This movie sucked

4/10 max

Lol this is actually a thoughtful review.

Oh well, movie is still a favorite of mine.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy