Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33 OP
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
steve bartman is our very own sasquatch
 6 years ago '09        #82
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
That last bit gon' hurt a few Cubs fans...

"The Cubs win it all....."
 6 years ago '06        #83
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1211 1211
It was very well done. bartman smh they did him wrong lmao
 6 years ago '08        #84
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
Damn I almost shed a tear for Bartman. sh*t wasnt his fault and he dont owe no one an apology. I wonder if he really feels that bad about it. If he really hasnt gotten over the sh*t by now, he needs mental therapy. I never blamed him for the sh*t, and if he was strong enough to face the public and tell his side of the story this sh*t wouldnt be the myth that it has become. He didnt do sh*t that plenty of others would have done, as yall saw others were going for the ball too. If his life is as hard as they trying to make it out to be he has no one to blame but himself. This n*gga coulda made plenty of money off of this and turned this into a minor and funny incident. He is very weak minded and a coward if he really feels the need to hide himself after all this time. Dont blame him for hiding after the first 1 year or went by tho. lol

Last edited by PEK; 09-27-2011 at 09:58 PM..
 09-27-2011, 09:46 PM         #85
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When the dude waved at the camera...

I got stoned right then, sh*t was like a fu*king movie.

"Be careful for what you wish for..."
 6 years ago '09        #86
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
lol @ the dude on actually made 100K bank on the foul ball and nobody know who dude is but everybody got Bartman under the scope.
 09-27-2011, 10:06 PM         #87
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody who blames Bartman or made threats to him is a fu*kin loser

It's really sad how pathetic people can be. Ruined this dude's life. He didn't do anything that 99% of people wouldn't have done if they were in his position.
 6 years ago '04        #88
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451
I am not a cubs fan but fu*k dat n!gga man
fu*k you bartman!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #89
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,355 | Props total: 13016 13016
 PEK said:
Damn I almost shed a tear for Bartman. sh*t wasnt his fault and he dont owe no one an apology. I wonder if he really feels that bad about it. If he really hasnt gotten over the sh*t by now, he needs mental therapy. I never blamed him for the sh*t, and if he was strong enough to face the public and tell his side of the story this sh*t wouldnt be the myth that it has become. He didnt do sh*t that plenty of others would have done, as yall saw others were going for the ball too. If his life is as hard as they trying to make it out to be he has no one to blame but himself. This n*gga coulda made plenty of money off of this and turned this into a minor and funny incident. He is very weak minded and a coward if he really feels the need to hide himself after all this time. Dont blame him for hiding after the first 1 year or went by tho. lol
Pick a side. You started by saying you shed a tear for dude, and ended calling him a coward.
 6 years ago '08        #90
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 regularjoe said:
Pick a side. You started by saying you shed a tear for dude, and ended calling him a coward.
I felt bad for him when the sh*t first happened. i always thought it was unfair to blame him. But if he is still hiding out after 8 years and afraid to show his face, do an interview, and tell his side, he is a fu*king coward. He has been offered forgivness and invited to Wrigley plenty of times and has turned it down. He has been forgiven. At this point people just laugh about the sh*t and try to apologize for giving him a hard time. It seems to me he just likes playing victim at this point. I hate people like that. What the fu*k does he need a legal team for when asked for an interview? I wasnt mad at him when it happened, but after seeing this documentary and how cowardly he is I'm glad this ruined his life.
 6 years ago '08        #91
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i didnt get to see, but seeing that mans face as he sat in the stands, you knew he was headed to deep depression.
 6 years ago '04        #92
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,347 | Props total: 11547 11547
I watched this sh*t I was crying laughing @ the look on his face I know n*ggas wanted to beat his a.ss glad he did that back then when the internet wasnt poppin like that cuz n*ggas wouldve went and found where he stayed and fu*ked his sh*t up lol
 6 years ago '07        #93
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 DJ Maximum said:
I watched this sh*t I was crying laughing @ the look on his face I know n*ggas wanted to beat his a.ss glad he did that back then when the internet wasnt poppin like that cuz n*ggas wouldve went and found where he stayed and fu*ked his sh*t up lol
They found out where he worked. That sh*t was overblown. There were a few reasons why the Cubs lost that game not just because of Steve Bartman.
 6 years ago '07        #94
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Funny thing about the show was some of the people they were interviewing. The guy next to Bartman who was tryin his a.ss off to grab the ball but missed... He sure was enjoying the attention, loved being on the show, when he was a few inches away from being in Bartman's shoes.

Footage of super heated cubs fans walking over and throwing beer. Home videos from people in the stands, etc

Crazy thing was the security lady saying Bartman was asking what happened after the foul ball, how many runs were scored, etc. Dude had no idea what happened in the game after the foul ball, just sat there spaced out.
 6 years ago '07        #95
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
I was checking ESPN all night,this sh*t never came on.
It came on around 7. It comes on again Thursday on ESPN2 10pm central.
 09-28-2011, 11:01 AM         #96
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I HATE baseball but this is a must watch..

They did this dude wrong over a fu*king game..
 09-28-2011, 11:05 AM         #97
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When the minister was talking about the origins of the scapegoat and how this bartman case was a perfect example, it made me feel for this dude..
 6 years ago '08        #98
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 Maroon_Tiger said:
well, espn shut down that idea..
He admitted years ago he wouldnt have caught it, stop
 09-28-2011, 11:24 AM         #99
PiSToLxPeTe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wonder whats up with Bartman these days
 6 years ago '07        #100
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Main Event said:
He admitted years ago he wouldnt have caught it, stop
Really? I didn't know about that I didn't catch all of it last night but I heard when they spoke to him on the documentary he said he would've caught it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now