T.I. - Im Flexin feat. Big KRIT (Snippet)

most viewed right now
 74
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
mrmississippi 
space
avatar space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 peeyump said:
n*ggaz off the net never even heard of Krit n*gga...and when it comes to music its the people who dont use the net thats buying while n*ggaz like us is downloading........so act like you have a fu*king brain and understand that this sh*t is a boost for Krit.....not T.I.
real sh*t there
 7 years ago '10        #42
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 J Real said:
Glad tip got to work w the king if the south
 7 years ago '07        #43
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 3250 3250
 banga said:
KRIT is about to save that man's career.
How?is he a lawyer?
 7 years ago '06        #44
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 748 748
 peeyump said:
n*ggaz off the net never even heard of Krit n*gga...and when it comes to music its the people who dont use the net thats buying while n*ggaz like us is downloading........so act like you have a fu*king brain and understand that this sh*t is a boost for Krit.....not T.I.
stoooopppppppp.

I live nowhere near the south and everybody I ask about Krit already knows who he is...Went to the Currensy concert a while back, they played My Sub before spitta came out and had white kids screamin to play more Krit. He may not be on a major level yet but he's certainly not unknown. Working with TIP will certainly help boost his career up tho
 7 years ago '10        #45
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 1496 1496
 DaKingIsBack said:
stoooopppppppp.

I live nowhere near the south and everybody I ask about Krit already knows who he is...Went to the Currensy concert a while back, they played My Sub before spitta came out and had white kids screamin to play more Krit. He may not be on a major level yet but he's certainly not unknown. Working with TIP will certainly help boost his career up tho


rofl @ everybody YOU ask about Krit......n*ggaz who be on internet message boards motherfu*ker??!?!? n*ggaz just like you motherfu*ker? I know gotdamn well you not running around asking the average joe who Big Krit is..............so k!ll that noise.
 7 years ago '07        #46
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 3263 3263
tipppppp is back
 7 years ago '09        #47
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,624 | Props total: 9454 9454
 7 years ago '05        #48
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,556 | Props total: 1141 1141
i have no clue who krit is i only see that nicca being mention on here nobody in the chi checkin for big krit so ti helping this nicca plus ti gone have all the attention around him from getting out of jail
 7 years ago '11        #49
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 377 377
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
i have no clue who krit is i only see that nicca being mention on here nobody in the chi checkin for big krit so ti helping this nicca plus ti gone have all the attention around him from getting out of jail
Nah Krizzle's name aint that far spread around the city yet but I hear "My Sub" & "Rotation" being on bang mode all the time on the south side. Dunno about the west side tho

OT: Where the fu*k is this song?
:nasmad:
 7 years ago '04        #50
lilmike104 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$998 | Props total: 188 188
das rite..yall betta not come down to da A either..or Alley Boy gon get in dat a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #51
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,704 | Props total: 9711 9711
 lilmike104 said:
das rite..yall betta not come down to da A either..or Alley Boy gon get in dat a.ss
what the hell are you talkin about?
 7 years ago '05        #52
CartelFamill 56 heat pts56
space
space
space
$5,402 | Props total: 1969 1969
n*gga said KRIT aint Signed?......Since When?.....He signed to Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam....
 7 years ago '04        #53
lilmike104 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$998 | Props total: 188 188
 justinjones said:
what the hell are you talkin about?
cocain is a powerdrug...

naw jus fukin around really..i jus seen dat alley boy sh*t were he put it out dat from now on u go thru him to get to da A
 7 years ago '11        #54
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
Drama needs to stop fu*king around and drop the song. You would think TI would want this out immediately.
 7 years ago '06        #55
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 748 748
 peeyump said:
rofl @ everybody YOU ask about Krit......n*ggaz who be on internet message boards motherfu*ker??!?!? n*ggaz just like you motherfu*ker? I know gotdamn well you not running around asking the average joe who Big Krit is..............so k!ll that noise.
Naw not n*ggas who be on message boards as far as I know, you are aware there's a world outside the internet right? I ask everybody from my personal friends (who I know don't be on message boards) to people i meet on the daily about their taste in music because its part of my job in the real world. Whenever i bring up Krit I usually get a response about how nice his last mixtape was, because many people are just now gettin put on to his sh*t. n*ggas on BX used to say the same thing about Lil B and other artist until they finally saw the light. Maybe you'll wake up soon enough and realize that while Krit isn't on some Eminem or even TI level of popularity, he isn't just some internet sensation.


Last edited by KingK; 09-27-2011 at 07:44 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #56
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 DaKingIsBack said:
Naw not n*ggas who be on message boards as far as I know, you are aware there's a world outside the internet right? I ask everybody from my personal friends (who I know don't be on message boards) to people i meet on the daily about their taste in music because its part of my job in the real world. Whenever i bring up Krit I usually get a response about how nice his last mixtape was, because many people are just now gettin put on to his sh*t. n*ggas on BX used to say the same thing about Lil B and other artist until they finally saw the light. Maybe you'll wake up soon enough and realize Krit isn't just some internet sensation.
dude is a hater. he sounds like he dont want krit to be famous n sh*t.

I've drove by quite a few ppl with krit playing in the car. so to say he's not known outside the internet is stupid.
 7 years ago '05        #57
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,949 | Props total: 13378 13378
It's practically Wednesday
 7 years ago '06        #58
darnbni99a 
space
avatar space
space
$2,037 | Props total: 31 31
full track?????????
 7 years ago '04        #59
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,704 | Props total: 9711 9711
 peeyump said:
rofl @ everybody YOU ask about Krit......n*ggaz who be on internet message boards motherfu*ker??!?!? n*ggaz just like you motherfu*ker? I know gotdamn well you not running around asking the average joe who Big Krit is..............so k!ll that noise.
kids that watch 106 & park do
 7 years ago '10        #60
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 1496 1496
 DaKingIsBack said:
Naw not n*ggas who be on message boards as far as I know, you are aware there's a world outside the internet right? I ask everybody from my personal friends (who I know don't be on message boards) to people i meet on the daily about their taste in music because its part of my job in the real world. Whenever i bring up Krit I usually get a response about how nice his last mixtape was, because many people are just now gettin put on to his sh*t. n*ggas on BX used to say the same thing about Lil B and other artist until they finally saw the light. Maybe you'll wake up soon enough and realize that while Krit isn't on some Eminem or even TI level of popularity, he isn't just some internet sensation.

Nobody said he was an internet sensation niglet......what I said is nobody know who he is.........you asking n*ggaz who keep they ear to the street.....thats not the average music buyer......those are n*ggaz who put forth an effort to know whats new and whats hot......those are not the majority when it comes to people who make purchases......if you goofy a.ss n*ggaz put ya thinking cap on all I said was this a plus for Krit.....its business as usual for TIP.

I'm sure you'll respond back saying "i dont ask people in the know....I ask old white women shopping for egg plants and tomatoe sauce if they heard of him.........."



And to the little fu*k n*gga who called me a hater.....where is the hate?!?!? You stupid fu*k....I aint knock homie in the least bit......I said this a plus for him........stupid n*gga.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy