T.I. - Im Flexin feat. Big KRIT (Snippet)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,760 | Props total: 3708 3708
 jayjay2 said:
typical sh*t... wanna hear full version before i pass judgement
my feelings too... done with tip... kool taht he riding the krit train for relevance tho
 6 years ago '10        #42
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 sunsetnVine said:
my feelings too... done with tip... kool taht he riding the krit train for relevance tho

n*ggaz off the net never even heard of Krit n*gga...and when it comes to music its the people who dont use the net thats buying while n*ggaz like us is downloading........so act like you have a fu*king brain and understand that this sh*t is a boost for Krit.....not T.I.
 6 years ago '11        #43
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
this sh*t niceee
 6 years ago '05        #44
mrmississippi 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 peeyump said:
n*ggaz off the net never even heard of Krit n*gga...and when it comes to music its the people who dont use the net thats buying while n*ggaz like us is downloading........so act like you have a fu*king brain and understand that this sh*t is a boost for Krit.....not T.I.
real sh*t there
 6 years ago '10        #45
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 J Real said:
Glad tip got to work w the king if the south
 6 years ago '07        #46
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 banga said:
KRIT is about to save that man's career.
How?is he a lawyer?
 6 years ago '06        #47
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 peeyump said:
stoooopppppppp.

I live nowhere near the south and everybody I ask about Krit already knows who he is...Went to the Currensy concert a while back, they played My Sub before spitta came out and had white kids screamin to play more Krit. He may not be on a major level yet but he's certainly not unknown. Working with TIP will certainly help boost his career up tho
 6 years ago '10        #48
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 DaKingIsBack said:
stoooopppppppp.

I live nowhere near the south and everybody I ask about Krit already knows who he is...Went to the Currensy concert a while back, they played My Sub before spitta came out and had white kids screamin to play more Krit. He may not be on a major level yet but he's certainly not unknown. Working with TIP will certainly help boost his career up tho

rofl @ everybody YOU ask about Krit......n*ggaz who be on internet message boards motherfu*ker??!?!? n*ggaz just like you motherfu*ker? I know gotdamn well you not running around asking the average joe who Big Krit is..............so k!ll that noise.
 6 years ago '07        #49
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2469 2469
tipppppp is back
 6 years ago '09        #50
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,178 | Props total: 7358 7358
 6 years ago '05        #51
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
i have no clue who krit is i only see that nicca being mention on here nobody in the chi checkin for big krit so ti helping this nicca plus ti gone have all the attention around him from getting out of jail
 6 years ago '11        #52
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
i have no clue who krit is i only see that nicca being mention on here nobody in the chi checkin for big krit so ti helping this nicca plus ti gone have all the attention around him from getting out of jail
Nah Krizzle's name aint that far spread around the city yet but I hear "My Sub" & "Rotation" being on bang mode all the time on the south side. Dunno about the west side tho

OT: Where the fu*k is this song?
 6 years ago '04        #53
lilmike104 1 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 151 151
das rite..yall betta not come down to da A either..or Alley Boy gon get in dat a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #54
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 lilmike104 said:
das rite..yall betta not come down to da A either..or Alley Boy gon get in dat a.ss
what the hell are you talkin about?
 6 years ago '05        #55
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
n*gga said KRIT aint Signed?......Since When?.....He signed to Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam....
 6 years ago '04        #56
lilmike104 1 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 151 151
 justinjones said:
what the hell are you talkin about?
cocain is a powerdrug...

naw jus fukin around really..i jus seen dat alley boy sh*t were he put it out dat from now on u go thru him to get to da A
 6 years ago '11        #57
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
Drama needs to stop fu*king around and drop the song. You would think TI would want this out immediately.
 6 years ago '06        #58
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 peeyump said:
rofl @ everybody YOU ask about Krit......n*ggaz who be on internet message boards motherfu*ker??!?!? n*ggaz just like you motherfu*ker? I know gotdamn well you not running around asking the average joe who Big Krit is..............so k!ll that noise.
Naw not n*ggas who be on message boards as far as I know, you are aware there's a world outside the internet right? I ask everybody from my personal friends (who I know don't be on message boards) to people i meet on the daily about their taste in music because its part of my job in the real world. Whenever i bring up Krit I usually get a response about how nice his last mixtape was, because many people are just now gettin put on to his sh*t. n*ggas on BX used to say the same thing about Lil B and other artist until they finally saw the light. Maybe you'll wake up soon enough and realize that while Krit isn't on some Eminem or even TI level of popularity, he isn't just some internet sensation.

Last edited by KingK; 09-27-2011 at 08:44 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #59
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 DaKingIsBack said:
Naw not n*ggas who be on message boards as far as I know, you are aware there's a world outside the internet right? I ask everybody from my personal friends (who I know don't be on message boards) to people i meet on the daily about their taste in music because its part of my job in the real world. Whenever i bring up Krit I usually get a response about how nice his last mixtape was, because many people are just now gettin put on to his sh*t. n*ggas on BX used to say the same thing about Lil B and other artist until they finally saw the light. Maybe you'll wake up soon enough and realize Krit isn't just some internet sensation.
dude is a hater. he sounds like he dont want krit to be famous n sh*t.

I've drove by quite a few ppl with krit playing in the car. so to say he's not known outside the internet is stupid.
 6 years ago '05        #60
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
It's practically Wednesday
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy