The Innerds Of The New iPhone Leak

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,760 | Props total: 3708 3708
 Andhily said:
Some dude writes a fu*king essay about how you can give your phone voice commands and people act like its something new...

fu*k i bet apple could add a new feature that allows you to make calls to other phones and people would think its the best thing since sliced bread
 6 years ago '05        #62
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
What I don't think Android heads that come into all these threads and post all these videos understand is...

...I think if people like Apple in the first place, they don't care what other phones did it first, and could really give a damn if Android's been doing it

I don't think anyone is going "HOLY sh*t VOICE TEXTING!!! NO OTHER PHONE fu*kIN WITH US ON THAT, WE'RE THE ORIGINATORS!!!"...just chill
 6 years ago '04        #63
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
so we're just gonna act like androids voice to text etc is comparable to Siri
 6 years ago '05        #64
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
Finally, there's Wolfram Alpha baked into a.ssistant. Wolfram Alpha is the equivalent of an extremely nerdy, always-right friend who knows everything. And now a.ssistant is that genius friend. Ask your iPhone for the GDP of Libya: it'll tell you. Ask your iPhone how many feet from the Earth Jupiter is. It'll tell you. Wolfram Alpha support gives you an enormous trove of instant knowledge, invaluable for work, school, or just winning an argument with your friend.

I can see it now

Friend 1: "Assistant, how much did Stillmatic sell?"
Assistant: Platinum on January 16, 2002

Friend 2: "Assistant, how much did Blueprint sell?"
Assistant: 2x Platinum on May 1, 2002

Friend 1: NAS LOST
Friend 2:
 6 years ago '04        #65
space
space
it's official, October 4th unveiling
 09-27-2011, 12:28 PM         #66
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^

Rockobox said:
What I don't think Android heads that come into all these threads and post all these videos understand is...

...I think if people like Apple in the first place, they don't care what other phones did it first, and could really give a damn if Android's been doing it

I don't think anyone is going "HOLY sh*t VOICE TEXTING!!! NO OTHER PHONE fu*kIN WITH US ON THAT, WE'RE THE ORIGINATORS!!!"...just chill
Exactly. Since when did people start chosing originality over quality?

RiotDZA said:
Dog, get a life.

Rockobox said:
Finally, there's Wolfram Alpha baked into a.ssistant. Wolfram Alpha is the equivalent of an extremely nerdy, always-right friend who knows everything. And now a.ssistant is that genius friend. Ask your iPhone for the GDP of Libya: it'll tell you. Ask your iPhone how many feet from the Earth Jupiter is. It'll tell you. Wolfram Alpha support gives you an enormous trove of instant knowledge, invaluable for work, school, or just winning an argument with your friend.

I can see it now

Friend 1: "Assistant, how much did Stillmatic sell?"
Assistant: Platinum on January 16, 2002

Friend 2: "Assistant, how much did Blueprint sell?"
Assistant: 2x Platinum on May 1, 2002

Friend 1: NAS LOST
Friend 2:
I was with you til you fired shots @ Nas.
 6 years ago '04        #67
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
the iphone 5 is gonna benchmark double the sg2.

while i like the sg2 alot, its gonna lose like crazy...

the 3d triangulation benchmark is what is gonna push apple to benchmark at double the sg2. its the only thing the sg2 sucks at, but the other categories the a5 will win too.

i personally dont like apple, but it is what it is. maybe the oc'd roms for the sg2 will change the game a bit, but most likely not.
 09-27-2011, 01:16 PM         #68
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scoop said:
the iphone 5 is gonna benchmark double the sg2.

while i like the sg2 alot, its gonna lose like crazy...

the 3d triangulation benchmark is what is gonna push apple to benchmark at double the sg2. its the only thing the sg2 sucks at, but the other categories the a5 will win too.

i personally dont like apple, but it is what it is. maybe the oc'd roms for the sg2 will change the game a bit, but most likely not.

You also need to take into account that the GSII is also a 5 month old phone.

The A5 is a great processor, I'm pretty sure the one in the iPad2 is the only thing that out performed the GSII.

Ice Cream Sandwhich is actually going to improve speed and bencmarking on all Android devices since it will finally bring GUI acceleration
 09-27-2011, 04:58 PM         #69
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my 2007 acura tsx has voice to text... and my beater HTC legend that cost me 200 bucks new 2 years ago
 6 years ago '05        #70
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 201 201
ok, so just so i'm clear....apple is releasing another phone this year that has technology that has been around for 6 months or more and is "new" because they finally decided to add it to their garbage product?

are you isheep really that brainwashed? I mean really...these all all hardware and software functions that have been available on android since tegra 2 was launched earlier this year...you're gonna see 12mp cameras and 1.5ghz quad core processors by end of the year, and apple thinks they are doing their customers a favor by putting out a product that just barely meets lower end android specs?

look at the new galaxy s2....its gonna come 1.5 gual core, with a gig of ram and an HD screen and 4g and....thinner and bigger screen, and changable batter, and sd storage, and....well you get the point right?

STOP BELIEVING THE HYPE THAT APPLE IS PUTTING OUT THERE. THEY HAD THEIR TIME IN THE SUN, NOW THEY'RE BEING OUTSOLD MORE THAN 2 TO 1.
 6 years ago '04        #71
space
space
you tech spec fools never cease to amaze anyone, we all know it'll prob be the best looking phone, have the best technology available, an run faster than your favorite phone due to the way the os works, were excited cuz we like the great quality apple takes the time to put out, why don't you stop comparing and sh*t talking, it's not like their releasing stuff that's not even the best on the market, it is the best hardware available and in some opinions the new iOS trumps others so please, give it up already, you need to attention, we get it, but we don't want your plastic phones

Last edited by finishim; 09-27-2011 at 07:06 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #72
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
I'll keep that in mind.

I'll just release a whole bunch of sh*t first without ANYBODY trying to further and update my sh*t elsewhere because it won't matter because I made it first no matter how many updates it may need or how many alternatives there may be

Gonna put two air cans on a backpack and yell out "FIRST BACKPACK JETPACK!" and if anyone tries to one-up me, I'll just point them to my original jetpack. I did the sh*t two years ago, stop copying me
 6 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 mikesaimname said:
ok, so just so i'm clear....apple is releasing another phone this year that has technology that has been around for 6 months or more and is "new" because they finally decided to add it to their garbage product?

are you isheep really that brainwashed? I mean really...these all all hardware and software functions that have been available on android since tegra 2 was launched earlier this year...you're gonna see 12mp cameras and 1.5ghz quad core processors by end of the year, and apple thinks they are doing their customers a favor by putting out a product that just barely meets lower end android specs?

look at the new galaxy s2....its gonna come 1.5 gual core, with a gig of ram and an HD screen and 4g and....thinner and bigger screen, and changable batter, and sd storage, and....well you get the point right?

STOP BELIEVING THE HYPE THAT APPLE IS PUTTING OUT THERE. THEY HAD THEIR TIME IN THE SUN, NOW THEY'RE BEING OUTSOLD MORE THAN 2 TO 1.
didnt read the whole thing til now, the iPhone still outsells any single phone and will continue to, and you're saying don believe the hype but you'll be drinking the koolaid for the next android phone that gets released that's the same as the other 20 that came out last month n the month before
 6 years ago '11        #74
PlayMeSumPimpin 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 513 513

I live the droid life but that "Assistant" sounds extremely tempting!!
 6 years ago '11        #75
PlayMeSumPimpin 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 513 513
I Take that back..

Droid Life fool!
 09-28-2011, 01:04 AM         #76
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RiotDZA said:
I wasn't talking to you.

Originality >>> Quality

This is the kind of inventive trait that consumers need, not some outdated sh*t.
It's a "public" forum f*ggot, if you don't want everyone responding to you send a PM.

...but since you're talking to me now...seeing as how originality>>quality according to you, I take it you drive one of these then?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #77
86'd 118 heat pts118
space
space
$3,452 | Props total: 5050 5050
 texasplayboy_23 said:
It's a "public" forum f*ggot, if you don't want everyone responding to you send a PM.

...but since you're talking to me now...seeing as how originality>>quality according to you, I take it you drive one of these then?

[pic - click to view]

09-28-2011, 11:07 AM         #78
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RiotDZA said:
I'm not surprised you have poor reading comprehension, but for fu*k's sake. Have some respect for yourself rather than constantly make yourself look like a bloody moron.
"Fu*k's sake", "bloody moron"? Where the hell are you from, Scotland Yard?

...stop getting so bloomin' angry Mr O'Flanagan, it's just the internet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy